Sweatshirt

jamesf

Awards
Lately when I got to the gym I notice that most of the big guys in there are wearing sweatshirts. Is there a benefit to doing this?

2nd: I just started a ph cycle 8 weeks long transdermal. As far as fat gain goes can I go all out and eat whatever I want Bulk? or do i need to be more cautious about what I am eating and bulking with?

tattoopierced1

either for helping to aide in weight loss or to hide pimples from AAS use.... or both.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
gotcha. Thanks. Any advice for the bulk?
Having a clean diet during a bulk is most beneficial. Just like any other time. It really depends on how much fat you would willing to gain. You can do a dirty bulk and get a lot of calories for calorie dense foods or you can go the clean route and force down healthy foods that will go towards muscle building instead of fat. It really boils down to how many calories you are eating and how many you are burning. You can easily gain fat with a clean diet if you are eating too much.

jamesf

Awards
I see. I want mainly to put on as much muscle as possible. Looking lean is a priority for me b/c I retain body fat easily. Any suggestions on calories per day? Foods - qualify for the bulk that would still be considered clean?

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I see. I want mainly to put on as much muscle as possible. Looking lean is a priority for me b/c I retain body fat easily. Any suggestions on calories per day? Foods - qualify for the bulk that would still be considered clean?

What is your weight? body fat %? Height? Age?

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
I always wear a sweatshirt and shorts but mine goes back to my powerlifting days, now if i lift with out the sweatshirt it seems weird.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think a lot of the huuuge guys do it cause they look huge in them anyways and then they make fun of the little guys who wear the t's cause they don't look huge in sweatshirts :p

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
I think a lot of the huuuge guys do it cause they look huge in them anyways and then they make fun of the little guys who wear the t's cause they don't look huge in sweatshirts :p

huh? :trout:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, hmm...basically from what i've seen over the years are guys who are proish looking body builders who wear the full sweats. Everyone else wears t's(for the most part).

The last part was just thrown in there as filler :)