New Guy Here Just Saying Hi

HDLowrider

Awards
Hi everyone...found this forum today while surfing for information. Seems like a great forum with lots of good info. Started going back to the gym again after about a 30 year layoff (yea...I'm an old guy) and an additional 30 pounds of fat. Started back about 6 months ago and have dropped about 20 pounds and the muscles are starting to come back but boy it's a lot more difficult when your over 50. :) I've addopted Toby Keith's song "I Ain't As Good As I Once Was" as my new theme song. :) Anyway, just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome to the board. Gotta get them arms back to sport that lowrider eh? :)

karategirl

karategirl

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hi there and welcome :)
Hope we can help you get back into the swing of things.
Congratulations on the weight loss so far.
KG

rocknroll

Awards
Welcome!

I discovered the site a few months ago. Hopefully you will find it as helpful, educational, and as fun as I have so far.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome....
And don't listen to Jayhawkk..:D

HDLowrider

Awards
Thanks for the welcome everyone. I've already found a lot of great info here. But there's so much of it I hope I don't have to cut back on my workout time just to read it all. :)

Mullet...Not listen to Jawhawkk?? Actually he's almost right? One of my motivations for getting back into it was the Harley. It's embarrasing riding into the wind at 70 mph and having all the flab on your arms and neck flapping in the wind reminding you of the waves coming in at Pipeline. :D

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
:welcome: This is a great board and very iinformative. Best of luck, nice to see you decided to start throwing the iron around again. just remember "No Fat Chicks" on your bike :D

HDLowrider

Awards
Viper....I got a rule. If her A** is wider then the seat on the Harley she walks. :)

Already found tons of great info. In fact too much. From what I've found in the last two days I could by cycling for the rest of my life. :D