Does anyone here have Xbox Live?

  1. Does anyone here have Xbox Live?


    I've had my xbox 360 for like few months now and finally decided to sign up for the service. I need some friends to play with.....


  2. Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    I've had my xbox 360 for like few months now and finally decided to sign up for the service. I need some friends to play with.....
    Oh J you poor fool I will take you down..What games do you have? Right now I am rocking Quake, Call of Duty, NHL 2K6, and Need for Speed.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Oh J you poor fool I will take you down..What games do you have? Right now I am rocking Quake, Call of Duty, NHL 2K6, and Need for Speed.
    I have:
    Oblivion
    Ghost Recon (Never played it, but my g/f does)
    Burnout: Revenge
    Full Auto
    Rockstar: Table Tennis
    NFS: Most wanted
    Call of Duty 2 (Never made it past training)
    NBA 2k6
    Topspin
    Fight Night Round 3

    As you know my internet is being real screwy, so give me a couple days. My handle is "iStyle" add me
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    I have:
    Oblivion
    Ghost Recon (Never played it, but my g/f does)
    Burnout: Revenge
    Full Auto
    Rockstar: Table Tennis
    NFS: Most wanted
    Call of Duty 2 (never made it past training)
    NBA 2k6
    Topspin
    Fight Night Round 3

    As you know my internet is being real screwy, so give me a couple days. My handle is "iStyle" add me
    Word, I am actually borrowing Elder Scrolls from a buddy, and I forgot I have Recon too, so I'll add you and we'll destroy some cats.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    I have:
    Call of Duty 2 (Never made it past training)
    lol...I've got Call of Duty 2 and Ghost Recon in that list, don't really play either. If I do turn on the 'box it's for Project Gotham 3.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    I've had my xbox 360 for like few months now and finally decided to sign up for the service. I need some friends to play with.....
    You have time to play video games?

  7. My roommate and I play Ghost Recon online like its our F**king job!!!
    PharmD

  8. No one plays halo 2 anymore? Thats what I play online when im on the xbox, other than that I didnt get to many games for it.

  9. I play Halo 2 whats your gamer tag?

  10. Mine is DmoneyFSU
    PharmD

  11. Those with a xbox 360, add us. Our gamertag is "iStyle"
    My g/f has like 27 live buddies while I have only 1

  12. I forgot, mine is El Positions...

  13. K guys, I added you both...i'll be on in about a week after my finals.

    BTW Mullet, You have the gayest gamerpic ever.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote
    lol...I've got Call of Duty 2 and Ghost Recon in that list, don't really play either. If I do turn on the 'box it's for Project Gotham 3.
    PGR3 was the first game I got. I loved PGR2 so I thought PGR3 would be awsome, but I didn't enjoy it very much. I ended up trading it in.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    K guys, I added you both...i'll be on in about a week after my finals.

    BTW Mullet, You have the gayest gamerpic ever.
    HAH!..That's not my choice. Like I said the GF plays and she chose it.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Pit Bull
    I play Halo 2 whats your gamer tag?
    mine is the same as my name on here, snakebyte05, but i havent been for while with working around 50hours a week right now.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    PGR3 was the first game I got. I loved PGR2 so I thought PGR3 would be awsome, but I didn't enjoy it very much. I ended up trading it in.
    I stopped playing it a few months ago and started again the other night, I got back upto the low League 2's after winning 3 races...if it's not someone being an ass it's the rank system being too easy.

    My tag is ziricote btw, anyone feel free to add me.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    I forgot, mine is El Positions...
    You never accepted me punk

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote
    I stopped playing it a few months ago and started again the other night, I got back upto the low League 2's after winning 3 races...if it's not someone being an ass it's the rank system being too easy.

    My tag is ziricote btw, anyone feel free to add me.
    Will you be grabbing Moto GP also? I might go buy it today.

  20. Call of Duty 2
    Oblivion
    Halo 2
    Fight Night 3
    Ghost Recon
    and more


    Gamertag is Heron Wuji

    Not on every day, mainly weekends.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    Will you be grabbing Moto GP also? I might go buy it today.
    I would be if my bro hadn't out of the blue sold the xbox360, on the plus side he gave me 35 for PGR3 which will promptly make it's way into my supplement fund box.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote
    I would be if my bro hadn't out of the blue sold the xbox360, on the plus side he gave me 35 for PGR3 which will promptly make it's way into my supplement fund box.
    Your brother up and sold your 360 and u didn't beat his ass? My girlfriend plays with a Scottish guy online, and verbally abuses the poor guy with stereotypes, lol.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    Your brother up and sold your 360 and u didn't beat his ass? My girlfriend plays with a Scottish guy online, and verbally abuses the poor guy with stereotypes, lol.
    I can't honestly remember if it's mine or not, we traded our PS2 for it, which I believe was bought with the money we got for our Xbox, which I think was bought with by part exchanging my GameCube...He's dead

    The only other Scottish guys I ever played with were either load mouthed gits or quiet masters of the game, sae yer gf has me backin' tae abuse 'till she cannae abuse nae mare!

  24. i never did tell my gamertag it's Chris2525
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Does anyone here run a website?
    By TexasLifter89 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-26-2009, 08:53 PM
  2. Anyone here have success cutting with carbs?
    By F355 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 11:49 AM
  3. does anyone here watch soccer.
    By mindgame in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 06-29-2008, 05:31 PM
  4. Does anyone else have guy problems with protein post workout?
    By TheNinja in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-22-2007, 07:39 AM
  5. Does anyone else have this problem?
    By Distilled Water in forum Bulking
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 07:01 PM
Log in
Log in