The HILARIOUS videos thread :D

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
there wa a video out there of a kid skateboarding down a stair pall and he was like 8 feet ff the ground and when he hit the ground his board when backwards he went forwards and his teeth went straight into the ground... it was hard to watch but its the video you still watch like 5 times lol.

those guys got owned

http://www.collegehumor.com/movies/1683720/

the little one is a animal... that little rolling kick was pro

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
there wa a video out there of a kid skateboarding down a stair pall and he was like 8 feet ff the ground and when he hit the ground his board when backwards he went forwards and his teeth went straight into the ground... it was hard to watch but its the video you still watch like 5 times lol.

those guys got owned

http://www.collegehumor.com/movies/1683720/

the little one is a animal... that little rolling kick was pro
HAHAHAHA dude when he goes on his head and does that kicked i dropped to the floor laughing my a$$$ off!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
tumble in the jungle! First time I watched it I missed it and the second time I was dieing, that little dude was crazy.. Best part about that fight is that all he had to do was hold a glove up in front of him and his whole body was protected.

I also liked how right as the fight started he just ran up and pounded him in the chest.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Aww man that trampoline video made me cringe...i thought he was gonna hit his head or something, but wasn't expecting that!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
i love how his friends just start laughing when hes screaming in pain, he went so damn high though, and even though that had to have sucked and cost him like atleast 6 or months in a cast and such I would kill to have a video like that to show

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
i love how his friends just start laughing when hes screaming in pain, he went so damn high though, and even though that had to have sucked and cost him like atleast 6 or months in a cast and such I would kill to have a video like that to show
Yeah, but I don't care what you guys say I LAUUGGHHHEEDDD my ass off hahaha.