john cena

destro19

destro19

Awards
that shits funny as hell.  he bitched most of em

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
lol, just watched it! That would intimidate the hell out of just about anybody :D

dez/null

Awards
lol...funny ****...that guy in the orange really thought it was..

On the note iv done this to some stoner kid who was throwing **** at me one time...lil fucker **** his pants. :D

Its fun as hell too!!!

destro19

destro19

Awards
too bad he's gonna loose this weekend at backlash.  I think they need to make him champ.  He's got great stage presance and he's pretty good in the ring.  Brock can't cut a prommo to save his life.  he's just another Gayberg

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome Destro. Couldn't stop laughing at those dudes who scared shitless. That was great some great **** right there.

destro19

destro19

Awards
I knew he would loose.  it was a better show than manina though.

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
That was some funny ****.
Was that Andy Dick in that movie too? What the hell is he doing in there? LOL

destro19

destro19

Awards
his mach at backlash was one of the best on the card.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
I saw him at the mall. The dude is F'n huge. I am 6'2 and he was a head taller than me and he had the biggest arms I had ever seen. He looks twice as big in person than he looks on TV. I saw met Jay Cutler and I was more impressed by Cena.

destro19

destro19

Awards
Hes one of the best guys out there now. Smakdowns roster kills raw.  I know that  porably cant make the roster in the next few years but im bustin my ass now in the gym to make it there someday.  I plan on going to school in December/January after i Graduate form college. pluss if i was there now id kill him in a freestyle competition