Fighting!!!!!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
This thread is going to be about fighting, good ole fashioned fist to cuffs. If youve ever found your self needing to throw down or witnessing something unusual or humourous, please share stories. NOTE: I dont condone fighting, beating people into the ground or pick fights, but sometimes it happens so enjoy.

One fine eve i, and a few friends, were standing around enjoying a night on the town. My self my buds richard and chris were chilling leaning against a wall by the bar chatting about women. Some 6" something prolly 220 native man walks by and bumps into my bud richard. Rich ignores him and the guy turns and is like "watch the fvck out you fagot" to which richard replies "fvck you". This guy does a 180 and stands facing all of us and is getting ready to hit him and he mumbles something inaudible. At this point im thinkin k this dude is an idiot and something is going to come of this. So i take off my coat in preparation and pass it to chris beside me. The guy turns to me an is like "WTF are you taking your coat off for fag, your goona get....." so i proceed to shove him back about 10 feet into a table full of people and bodies fly everywhere. He gets up and takes a run at me to which i calmly back up and uppercut his fat head a few times on my way to hitting my back on the table behind me. The bouncers rush in an he gets thrown out and they tell me sorry i have to go. I was buddies with a few of em so they let me finish my drink and then i walk to the door. This guy has his shirt off outside and is waiting for me as well as a few interested onlookers. I was a bit intimidated to see how big this dude was clearly 30 pounds or so bigger than me. I walk up and promptly land a nice jab to his lips followed by a nice straight right hand. He stumbles toward me, i grab him and we trip over eachother. I get up quickly as does he and i proceed to fire an array of drunken punches left right left. Landing a few of em. I hear an onlloker yell "COPS" and i throw a nice left followed by a hard right to his mouth, the punch cuts my knuckle open on his teeth(I noticed later) and sends him head first running back away from my punch. It looked like he was bent over at 90 degrees trying to run to get his feet back under him and just as the cop vans converge upon our fight. THis guy runns like 15 feet and slams the cop van head first and dents the front corner panel right where it meets the door hinge. The cop van hadent even stopped moving and he slammed on the brakes. The cop tries to open the door and it squeeks and doesnt open enought for him to get out. This guy is colapsed on the ground in a pool of blood and the van has a nice splatter and dent. It happened in slow motion and i had to chuckle because it looked so damn funny, the cops were like "holy shiet did you see that". so anyways they pick this guy up run a record search, see hes wanted for warrants throw him in the drunk tank. They check me out and ive got a clean record and they let me go and tell me to get stiches. So i borrowed a shirt had a few more drinks inside and got a few stiches. moral of the story dont be a punk and try to pick on people "is it worth 10 to 20 cause some guy scuffed your puma"

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
He gets up and takes a run at me to which i calmly back up and uppercut his fat head a few times on my way to hitting my back on the table behind me.

Nice, sounds like someone got a well deserved thrashing for running their mouth :)

In the situation above, I would have suggested sidestepping the charging a$$shole, drop toe hold followed by a rear naked choke. Lights Out!! :lol:

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im not big into punching matches, a little more into ending it with one move and really humiliating someone . Throat, eyes ,nose. You know cant fight if they can't see, or breath. But if you have good hands thats always a turnon for chicks.:bruce3:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have red hair, ergo I have a crazy bad temper that has led me into waaaaaaaay too many fights. I am so lazy and my forearms are way to pumped right now, but I'll slap a good one on here later.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hold on !!!!b4 you say thats not fair. I've been stabbed in a fight with 3 people against me . There is no such thing as a fair fight!!!!! You never know what a scared person will do .

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Hold on !!!!b4 you say thats not fair. I've been stabbed in a fight with 3 people against me . There is no such thing as a fair fight!!!!! You never know what a scared person will do .
Hey dont sweat it brotha, ive got nothing to prove sometimes i just react to a situation if he pulled a blade id run like noone else, one or my friend just got murdered last weekend, some lil punk stabbed him 14 times in the bar for nothing. Im gratefull for the physical ability to protect myself and even sometimes teach someone a hard lesson about the trivial things that end or alter lives.

Cmon someones got a good story, ive got more....

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
BTW ive noticed that natives can have really hard heads and this guy took alot of shots unlike anyone else ive fought. It usually does end with one or two punches and as in this case i rarely get hit (knocks on wood). I dont know many dudes who would take a beating and head butt a moving cop van then get up.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man I was taught along timeago as soon as someone even says something stupid Bit** Slap them. No need to wait for that first punch. I used to be like come swing first when I was little . Till I Got Knocked The F*** out one time . Now it hit or be hit. Im not stupid . Im gonna crack that B**** !!!!!

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Nice, sounds like someone got a well deserved thrashing for running their mouth :)

In the situation above, I would have suggested sidestepping the charging a$$shole, drop toe hold followed by a rear naked choke. Lights Out!! :lol:
When in doubt, choke 'em out! Of course, I'd probably go in for a double leg get in a full mount and then GnP the bejeezus outta the guy. But that's just me. :D

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
Somewhatgifted,

I'm sorry.....what do you mean by "Natives"?

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
wow, interesting experience. ah, did you check for any diseases because ya never know what's lurking in that guy's grill.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Somewhatgifted,

I'm sorry.....what do you mean by "Natives"?
Indians... not trying to sound racist, my mother is status native if it matters, maybe thats why i have a hard head.
Its nothing scientific but i have been in a few tussles and the natives can definetly take a punch found the same with the irish guys theyre crazy!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
wow, interesting experience. ah, did you check for any diseases because ya never know what's lurking in that guy's grill.
I know man it scares me, i thought about leather gloves but im just an ordinary guy with no real chance to be prepared b/c i never plan to fight and usually do as a reactory measure. I have a clean bill of health disease wise. WHERE ARE THE FIGHT STORIES.?:whip: :bruce3: :fart: :nutkick:

ryano

Awards
  • Established
I got jumped by three girls when I was walking home from kindergarten.

Evil little *****es.

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
Where do you live?.......That is to say, what Indian nation?

papa G

Awards
Back in 2000 after I got out of the army, me and my buddies went to a concert called X-fest. During this time the group disturbed was performing amongst other groups. Me and my buddies were all drunk as hell. At some point I went to take a piss in a porta pottie. Behind me I heard the door squeek open and started taking shots in the back of my head and temples. At the time I had ok martial art and fighting experience.(this was before I ever got serious about lifting weights, I was much smaller) Anyways, my brand new sunglasses got knocked into the pottie and the guy made the mistake to let me recover and stood outside of the porta pottie saying "come on." I went into a rage and probably hit him 20 times pretty solid. After the fight was broke up one of my friends tapped me on the shoulder and I almost started swinging on him. The guy came up to me later and offered me some beer and introduced himself. His face was swollen and bleeding. He told me that he thought I was screwing his wife and appologized for the confusion. He tried to hug me and I was about to hit him again but saw some cops so I decided to let it go.

The next day I had a black eye and both of my temples were swollen and hurting like hell. My knuckles and palms were swollen and bruised I couldn't even close my hands. This whole experience made me very much more paranoid and alert when I go out drinking. At the time I considered myself prepared "combat ready" (army saying) for most situations. But for those of you who have never been caught off guard, getting jumped when you least expect it will make you realize that anyone is vulnerable. It would have really sucked if he would have had a gun or knife.

This whole situation is what originally motivated me to put on some more muscle and do more in depth martial art training. For the past 6 years I have added about 30 solid pounds of muscle and have been very involved with MMA training. I do also realize that no matter how good of a fighter you are you can still get shanked in the kidneys.

The moral of the story is that trouble can find you when you least expect it. Just because you don't look for trouble don't mean you are immune to it.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude Im american indian/ Irish. Don't you hate when you kick someones A** and you still come out defending youself to your friends talking about . You see the other guy. I beat this dude so bad one day. The next day I see him he never even looked bad , He got one shot on me ( lefty he was ) and I had a blackeye for a week.:wtf:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
This whole situation is what originally motivated me to put on some more muscle and do more in depth martial art training. For the past 6 years I have added about 30 solid pounds of muscle and have been very involved with MMA training. I do also realize that no matter how good of a fighter you are you can still get shanked in the kidneys.

The moral of the story is that trouble can find you when you least expect it. Just because you don't look for trouble don't mean you are immune to it.
I agree we are all vunerable, and i can rarely get hammered and have a good time, because i have to have my back to a wal and be conscious enought to survey the situation for possible threats. thanks for the post.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Where do you live?.......That is to say, what Indian nation?
well i live in central british columbia, canada and we have alot of various native indians, like cree carrier sekani, tsay kay, blackfoot, sioux etc. just a general statement made as a side note.

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
well i live in central british columbia, canada and we have alot of various native indians, like cree carrier sekani, tsay kay, blackfoot, sioux etc. just a general statement made as a side note.
Not giving you a hard time....Just curious;)