Have you ever had this happen?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Where you help a friend out only for them to turn around and treat you like ****? I've helped friends get 4-ad and other prohormones before and many of them after they put on their little 10lbs of muscle think they are tough **** and becoming ****y as hell and in some cases try to call me on. What gives!? I had this happen tonight at the gym and he's damn lucky i didn't rip his head off, i'm shaking i'm so angry right now (now i know lipo-6 and tren don't mix, ...for me anyway). Well i helped a buddy of mine get some transdermal 4-ad, he's competing in his first contest, a natural contest by the way, lol. Well he asked me how much weight i've lost now, and i told him 4lbs, now i've been only dieting for 2 weeks so i'm right on track, well he started laughin and carrying on saying he could drop 20lbs in 4 weeks and i'm just being lazy yadda yadda. So that got me going and I said "ya but you'd be a skinny *****" :whip:, so i walk away and later between sets i say high to another friend and the same guy is doing crunches on an exercise ball and he tell's me he'd been doing them for 10 minutes straight and no way i could do that, so i just shot back "ya your right i'd do them correctly". Then he starts up saying i'll never have abs like his, he's got the best abs in the gym blah blah blah. So i tell him he's getting a little too ****y and he says "well why shouldn't I?". Then through the rest of my workout the guy would be whispering to ppl and looking over at me and laughing. I swear to god guys i nearly walked over, picked him up by the neck, dragged him outside and went to town on his ass. I can tell you one thing, i'm never helping this guy out again, no diet advice, no supplements, nothing. This guy would do a 20 minute chest workout and call me a pussy for taking 45minutes? Saying he was working more intensly. What's funny about all this is he stand's 5'7 and a sopping wet 160, and i'm 278, at 6'2 and getting harder every week. Man i need to calm down. This rant felt better, lol. Thanks for listening.

NickyNoNames

NickyNoNames

Awards
where do you guys find these people... you know its funny im on hear everyday reading all this inconsiderate **** that i see people have been told and are posting up, and it really is starting to blow my mind.. ive been going to a gym for about 10 years now. Thats about 3 different gyms, and i have never ever run into someone whispering to other members about me then everyone looking and laughin at me, or someone telling me they have a better body then me.. Idk i guess its my location or something I live in NY, n maybe people just dont give a **** about anyone else where im from (could be a bad thing to) lol idk. but its just funny cause i really dont know how i would react if some of this **** went on where i was. CHAPS i dont know what to tell you, people are idiots, but just remember this most people act the way they do because they are jealous.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I just needed to vent, lol. I just felt my blood boiling and it takes alot to get me going. I think if anything it bothered me more knowing i had put time in helping this guy our and incouraging him to compete, so it felt like a knife in the back.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
i swear....people! the nerve of that guy. you would think that people would step out of the box and see how inconsiderate they are and be ashamed..... but that's expecting too much of most people isnt it. who does that crap! that guy sounds worse than a chick..... i would have been irrate too.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I say you wait till his girl is around and just make him feel small as S***!!!! I hate skinny (or as they say im cut) little F***!!! I had afriend like that one time till he caught his girl sweatin me.. These guys who are skinny as hell talking about how cut they are need to learn SIZE DOES MATTER!!!!!!

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Chaps just blow it off. They are just jealous. Some people need to bring you down to make them feel good. Life's to short just take a deep breath and laugh at them because they are 160lbs lol.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Nothin wrong with 160lbs. It's all about your attitude. 280lb assh0le weights the same as a 160lb sh1thead. Just sayin. :D (Probably because I am a whoppin 170!):ntome:

NickyNoNames

NickyNoNames

Awards
Nothin wrong with 160lbs. It's all about your attitude. 280lb assh0le weights the same as a 160lb sh1thead. Just sayin. :D (Probably because I am a whoppin 170!):ntome:
good call

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
It is true though, this may sound funny comparing it this way but i've got 3 dogs, all labs and they are friendly and very gentle but anytime a little dog is around the little dog goes nuts and 2 of my dogs have been bitten by little dogs. It really does happen very similar in the weight room, having guys much smaller than yourself trying to tear a strip off of you, Trevor Smith that owner of Nuclear Nutrition wrote and article about this before he passed away and it's soooooooo true. I just find it sad that people have to act like that to make themselves feel better, I'll still continue to help people if they ask for my help, I just think i'll be a little more cautious.

phasar

Awards
  • Established
Where you help a friend out only for them to turn around and treat you like ****? I've helped friends get 4-ad and other prohormones before and many of them after they put on their little 10lbs of muscle think they are tough **** and becoming ****y as hell and in some cases try to call me on. What gives!? I had this happen tonight at the gym and he's damn lucky i didn't rip his head off, i'm shaking i'm so angry right now (now i know lipo-6 and tren don't mix, ...for me anyway). Well i helped a buddy of mine get some transdermal 4-ad, he's competing in his first contest, a natural contest by the way, lol. Well he asked me how much weight i've lost now, and i told him 4lbs, now i've been only dieting for 2 weeks so i'm right on track, well he started laughin and carrying on saying he could drop 20lbs in 4 weeks and i'm just being lazy yadda yadda. So that got me going and I said "ya but you'd be a skinny *****" :whip:, so i walk away and later between sets i say high to another friend and the same guy is doing crunches on an exercise ball and he tell's me he'd been doing them for 10 minutes straight and no way i could do that, so i just shot back "ya your right i'd do them correctly". Then he starts up saying i'll never have abs like his, he's got the best abs in the gym blah blah blah. So i tell him he's getting a little too ****y and he says "well why shouldn't I?". Then through the rest of my workout the guy would be whispering to ppl and looking over at me and laughing. I swear to god guys i nearly walked over, picked him up by the neck, dragged him outside and went to town on his ass. I can tell you one thing, i'm never helping this guy out again, no diet advice, no supplements, nothing. This guy would do a 20 minute chest workout and call me a pussy for taking 45minutes? Saying he was working more intensly. What's funny about all this is he stand's 5'7 and a sopping wet 160, and i'm 278, at 6'2 and getting harder every week. Man i need to calm down. This rant felt better, lol. Thanks for listening.
i have a friend like that. but it wasn't the same situation. i introduced a girl to him. but he didn't want to go out with her alone. and she didn't want to go out with him alone. so in the end, it was the three of us plus another guy friend sitting for dinner. and that SOB after a couple of beers started mumbling sh*t about me like "yeah, but he's on steroids (he meant ph's cuz i've never done steroids but u get the point), it's all fake, and he's putting on a waist, and my biceps are bigger than his anyways,yaddy yaddy yada"..... and he actually showed his biceps to the girl. i got so mad, i just let him have it (verbally). i was flush red, flush red.

bahhh... didn't talk to him for a week, but he's my friend for like a decade, so what the hey, friends again.

not sure the exact environment you were in at the time, but if you can, it's always better to approach him/them in that situation.....even if it leads to something worse. because i find if you hold it in at the time, you'll feel better at the time, but you'll think about it a lot afterwards. where if you let it all out at the time, you wouldn't feel as good at the time, but you won't think about it as much after the fact. 'course i don't know the exact environment you were in at the time.

usually i end up holding it in also, and then end up thinking about what i should have done or would have liked to do

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Honestly i think one of the reasons i really held it in was because I brought my mother with the gym with me to help her train for a running class she was taking. And the way this guy was acting i had a feeling it would just end up us stepping outside. I probably just woulda used one of Bas Rutten's selfdefence moves on him, like an arm bar or something, just toy with him and make him look like the ass.

phasar

Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol: i also notice some people are just real clever and are very smart with words. you know what they say, think quickly, but talk slowly.

if you were able to quickly say "what do u want such sharp abs for? to grate cheese? hehe. yeah, i'll ring u up the next time i need some cheese shreds for a salad smart ass." and then just walk away while smiling and point back and say loudly " that's right, another 10 minutes snappy. gotta keep 'em sharp for my cheese" and then walk off.

but to be able to talk and think like that, you gotta be clever and naturally sharp, because it's not something you can memorize, it's always asap, and different everytime.

i, for one, could never do that..... although i would like to god damnit!!! :icon_lol:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Damn, Chaps, I've definitely never met someone like that at the gym. He sounds like a caricature of a person. Sounds like you handled it well with comebacks. The mirror speaks the truth for you so you don't have to.

I'd say you should cut this guy out completely. Do not kick his ass, b/c if you have gear, and you've gotten it for him he could try to rat on you, at least to the gym owners, if not LE. In the future, you should be careful who you get things for. I wouldn't trust most people with anything.

phasar

Awards
  • Established
Honestly i think one of the reasons i really held it in was because I brought my mother with the gym with me to help her train for a running class she was taking. And the way this guy was acting i had a feeling it would just end up us stepping outside. I probably just woulda used one of Bas Rutten's selfdefence moves on him, like an arm bar or something, just toy with him and make him look like the ass.

damn boy!!! your mom was there? if she were to help you, you'd respect her forever man! older people have all the edge in this situation. it would be funny as hell if she said loudly while pointing "son, what are those homosexuals ranting about?? why i never............ they should take there homosexual, GAY business outside...... i don't approve of you working out amongst these gays, you hear son?"

phasar

Awards
  • Established
where do you guys find these people... you know its funny im on hear everyday reading all this inconsiderate **** that i see people have been told and are posting up, and it really is starting to blow my mind.. ive been going to a gym for about 10 years now. Thats about 3 different gyms, and i have never ever run into someone whispering to other members about me then everyone looking and laughin at me, or someone telling me they have a better body then me.. Idk i guess its my location or something I live in NY, n maybe people just dont give a **** about anyone else where im from (could be a bad thing to) lol idk. but its just funny cause i really dont know how i would react if some of this **** went on where i was. CHAPS i dont know what to tell you, people are idiots, but just remember this most people act the way they do because they are jealous.
ummmm...........sir, this type of thing, is all about experience. since it's never happened to you b4, if it did, I would bet you would keep quiet and do nothing ALThOUGH what you really want to do is kick their ass.

'course, you would be my idol if you went over there right away and told them off and took it from there. i 'd be lining up for your autograph. but that remains to be seen.

phasar

Awards
  • Established
It is true though, this may sound funny comparing it this way but i've got 3 dogs, all labs and they are friendly and very gentle but anytime a little dog is around the little dog goes nuts and 2 of my dogs have been bitten by little dogs. It really does happen very similar in the weight room, having guys much smaller than yourself trying to tear a strip off of you, Trevor Smith that owner of Nuclear Nutrition wrote and article about this before he passed away and it's soooooooo true. I just find it sad that people have to act like that to make themselves feel better, I'll still continue to help people if they ask for my help, I just think i'll be a little more cautious.

hehehe. that sucks man. never seen that. i have seen small dogs barking like crazy at big dogs. and then when they get close the big dog is sort of looking down like 'what's goin' on, your too noisy' and the small dog shut's up and then they are wagging tails at each other now.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
There's plenty of dudes like that at the gym I used to go to. I just get pretty close to them, and then laugh in there face whenever possible. If he asks why you're laughing, tell him because he is a hilarious joke to you. He most likely won't have much to say, and will pretty much be your b*tch from their on out. I mean he's disrespecting you, so disrespect him back without getting too heated.

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
wow man, wish i had a friend like you in the gym. whenever i'm in there, there's always this ditzy chick that's all like,"how do i use this leg extension machine" so i show her. then she comes back and asks how to use the goddamn pull up assisted machine. so i show her everything and then she leaves without saying thanks. sucks.

phasar

Awards
  • Established
There's plenty of dudes like that at the gym I used to go to. I just get pretty close to them, and then laugh in there face whenever possible. If he asks why you're laughing, tell him because he is a hilarious joke to you. He most likely won't have much to say, and will pretty much be your b*tch from their on out. I mean he's disrespecting you, so disrespect him back without getting too heated.

you are my idol from now on. if i could do like you could with any consistency, i would be king of the world.

NickyNoNames

NickyNoNames

Awards
:rofl: yea or maybe a ..... "hhhheal to the balls" bas is the man

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
These little boys are usually very insecure, this is why they have to act all ****ing tough. how to deal with them?
Don't get into **** talking, you are better than that. They pick on you because they know you are better. I just feel bad for little "bieaches" like that. (which is didn't stop me from bit ch slapping them back in the days) :D

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey man eff dude, all you have to do is ignore him and say nothing. Act like he does not exist, as i find that this is the sure way he knows he has done something wrong, his actions were straight betrayal, and thats one thing I do not tolerate from friends, as my motto is: "I have no friends just family." As I have learned that associates are best in life's game.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man isn't it funny that its always the skinny guy who puts on 10 pounds and then becomes an A******!!! I have a ton of huge friends , I mean just about everyguy I hang around with are 210 plus . And we are the most mellow bunch of guys we'll help anyone at anytime. Then you get the sping break bunch of juicers and all of a sudden they know everything. Hey but I must say The little BAS***** do have 6pacs I just F****** Hate them. :frustrate

phasar

Awards
  • Established
Man isn't it funny that its always the skinny guy who puts on 10 pounds and then becomes an A******!!! I have a ton of huge friends , I mean just about everyguy I hang around with are 210 plus . And we are the most mellow bunch of guys we'll help anyone at anytime. Then you get the sping break bunch of juicers and all of a sudden they know everything. Hey but I must say The little BAS***** do have 6pacs I just F****** Hate them. :frustrate
hehehe. i think what they are thinking is that their results will last, and that they will get bigger and bigger and meaner and meaner, and more and more chicks and blah blah blah. but then..........they find out it doesn't last, and then they find out chicks are mainly interested in money and emotional providers more than a hot guy with muscles so they begin to mellow out and become more humble again. get your huge friends to beat them up!! don't give them that chance to get humble again.....BWWAAAAaahhahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

phasar

Awards
  • Established
wow man, wish i had a friend like you in the gym. whenever i'm in there, there's always this ditzy chick that's all like,"how do i use this leg extension machine" so i show her. then she comes back and asks how to use the goddamn pull up assisted machine. so i show her everything and then she leaves without saying thanks. sucks.
i have no idea what ditzy means. but any chance she wants to get with you?

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude she want you to boink!!!! her . She startin your just not closing. Now take that net and catch that Butterfly.:pose:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Has she made it painfully obvious and asked how to use the adductor machine? :head:

darkpoet3113

Awards
no worries, mate,we a saying a saying my neighborhood, times to be civil and times not to be civil ... no worries mate in the end he'll get his....
cheers,
darkpoet3113

HeIsLegend

Awards
i really dislike people like you mentioned at the gym. there are ****heads everywhere and people bragging about how much they can bench and waht not. No one really cares how much you bench or at least I don't That's why guys like that usually have chicken legs. But i understand what you are saying about rude inconsiderate backstabbers at the gym it's just not a place for it i wish everyone was friendly and helpful at the gym like some people.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man you know whats funnier than that . When you have a huge guy A**hole, I know some like 240 plus, and their weak as S***. They have this guy I know , well one day i was shruging like 5/ 45s on each side. He walks up with this girl hes training and tried to punk me!!!!!! He says just leave that I'll warm up . Man he straped up grabbed hold , and thats about all. No lift !!! Funny as S*** I tell you . At this point Im Pi****. So I say s*** I feel I can still do another set How about we add another 45 oneach side. Squeezed out 10 . Need I say more!!!! He never tried that S*** again. You know them guys that walk up to the new kids and are like " Let me get a set "" next thing you know he takes the bench and the little guy gets screwed out of his workout. Those guys are just as bad. So just keep in mind hey weve seen it all and we dont need to be like that, we need the little guys to become the next gen helpful bodybuilders.