100 point gift scavenger hunt

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. This thread is mighty gay. Here's a female...
    http://www.aleksgrynis.pl/filez/news...0Schilardi.jpg


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    beefcake......BEEFCAKE.

    BEEFCAKE???????? I heard that and came running!!!!!!!! I came tame any tiger
    •   
       


  3. Does handling Beelz include curling into a ball while sucking your thumb and repeating to yourself, " nothing can hurt me in my happy place"?

    If so, for your own sake I hope you know how to stay there till the swelling and pain stops.:donut:

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Does handling Beelz include curling into a ball while sucking your thumb and repeating to yourself, " nothing can hurt me in my happy place"?

    If so, for your own sake I hope you know how to stay there till the swelling and pain stops.:donut:

    OMFG, I just twizzled my jammies reading that!!!!!!!!!

    Here ya go big guy Beelz izza: wrap yur loving arms around that!!!!!!!!
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    OMFG, I just twizzled my jammies reading that!!!!!!!!!

    Here ya go big guy Beelz izza: wrap yur loving arms around that!!!!!!!!


    .

  6. Quote Originally Posted by phasar
    don't be a smart ass. that's what you want to believe because that is what you are looking for in my posts.

    220 posts, how many times did i hint or directly say i want rep points? 5 times? and 4 times out of that was when i was like 600 in the red. you piss me off, because obviously you are the only one that cares, but you make it sound like it's something that everybody hates me doing. tell you what. you have 2 more guys support you on this, and i'll never mention rep points again. and don't say rep whoring over and over again. dig deeper in your vocabulary. it's not the most respectable word to use again and again.
    I ask most humbly and sincerely for your apologies for allowing one heinous word to constitute my desrcription of your most egregious offence. If it is your preference, from this point forth I will refer to your action as merely prostituting yourself for the approval of others.

    Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Just an FYI, I do believe rep whoring is against the rules, as in dont ask for rep points.

    They are earned by supporting others and giving what advice you can to help others, sharing information.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Well, even if I don't use the word, 'rep whoring' I will say that it is looked down by both the board owner and the members.


    It probably makes more people mad, it's just they are old and wise and know that arguments about small dots beside a strangers name on the internet are not worth arguing over. However, I am young, and impetious and for whatever reason found it neccessary to point it out.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    I ask most humbly and sincerely for your apologies for allowing one heinous word to constitute my desrcription of your most egregious offence. If it is your preference, from this point forth I will refer to your action as merely prostituting yourself for the approval of others.







    It probably makes more people mad, it's just they are old and wise and know that arguments about small dots beside a strangers name on the internet are not worth arguing over. However, I am young, and impetious and for whatever reason found it neccessary to point it out.
    mulletsoldier, you know what......do whatever you want.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    I ask most humbly and sincerely for your apologies for allowing one heinous word to constitute my desrcription of your most egregious offence. If it is your preference, from this point forth I will refer to your action as merely prostituting yourself for the approval of others.
    i have no idea what you just said

    but i did stay in a holiday inn express last night.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    i have no idea what you just said

    but i did stay in a holiday inn express last night.


    Beelze, I think this will be the last post of yours I have ever reply to, I am pissed. I laughed out loud when I saw this and spit milk all over my keyboard.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    son of a b!tch said i weigh 500lbs. jmh will surely die before the year is over.


    jecko
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gift Certificate ($100)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 12:46 PM
  2. A sinner scavenger hunt
    By thesinner in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 07:04 AM
  3. Jayhawkk's Gold Member 2nd, 100 Point Contest
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 09:55 AM
  4. 100 points for Crosby
    By Spectre32 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-22-2006, 10:34 AM
Log in
Log in