FNG here @ AM

ex-infantry

Awards
hey all, i always forget about this section and how important it is... ex-infantry here. been a longtime member at elitefitness.com and anabolicfitness.net... been into the on-line BB community for approx.7 years now. to be honest, im an information hog...lol... im always reading. and quality boards like this have such great, well know, respected MOD's and VET'S and members, that most questions posed are already answered several times over by the time i read them. so, typing, "he's right" or "i agree" doesnt make much sense to me... but i can and do contribute when possible. ive been lifting for 10 years, found gear about 6 years ago... have 6 solid cycles under my belt but am fatter and more out of shape than ever. beginning of july last year i got into a multiple roll over car wreck, dislocated my shoulder, fractured my humerous bone and broke my left ankle... i have a screw at the top of my shoulder, 6inch steel rod and 2 more screws on my humerous and 2 titanium screws in my ankle... its comming along slowly but surely and i should be back to work in about 1 month... but feel free to PM me anytime. i've been told that this is quite possibly the TOP BOARD for homebrew/chemisty/mathematics/conversions/recipes... im looking to start out on my own... so i will read up alot, and hopefully not have to ask too many questions(i know how to use the search button,my mom taught me that...LOL)
ex-infantry

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
watup! SO much info on this site, and everyone is very respectful so I love it.

LoL at your mom teaching you how to use the search button.

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the board. Very smart people here to help.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome mang..Also, if you are ever looking for some really good info on conversions and such, and are unable to find it through search, surf the archives. I have dug up some pretty cool stuff.