Honouring the recently deceased

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine was murdered last weekend, stabbed 14 times in a bar in grande praire. No one can say for sure why but he was a kind man who was not a threat to anyone, so we thought. This is an oppourtunity to value life and its fragility, a chance to learn from others mistakes. Darrens funeral was today i did not go but i have thought alot about him. So i will say life is beautiful but anyone anywhere anytime can take it away from you. Depending upon where you are on the globe the chances of dying vary. But sometimes in the company of friends and strangers in a familiar environment where you frequent, one wild card, one poor soul has been so injured by life they have no regaurd for the value of it. choose your surroundings carefully, chose your friends wisely, make an effort to kep you safety in mind at all times. I wish the best to his family.

Last edited:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I hate people. The level of stupidity the plagues this world is overwhelming. My condolences to you and his family.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your friend, dude. I lost my BFF a couple of weeks ago and its been hard. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your friend's family.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
My condolences to you and his family. I wish you all the very best.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I lost my best friend earlier this year. It sucks balls man. It certainly made me re-evaluate my life, and weed out bad things/people in it. Don't let his death be in vain.

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that. Did they catch the person who did it?

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for your loss bro, I found out a friend of mine I have known since second grade died last week, I saw him about two years ago and he said he had a hip replacement because of bone cancer, but he said he had beat it, I guess it really beat him. It really makes u evaluate your life when it hits this close to home, make the most of every day and tell the people u care about how u feel about them.....

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Sad to hear that bro, heart goes out to you.

BV

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that. Did they catch the person who did it?
yeah by the time they people realised what was happening he got gang beat too little too late, the cops arrived and he is being charged.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
my thoughts are with you .
Thanks guys , i just felt like i should say something and the support is a bonus. My concern is for the family, my prayers are for them. Am in a class of its own.