Pat Robertson presses 2000lbs

rocketscientist

Awards
:gas: you forgot the best part

...Disclaimer: Consult with your physician before starting this or any new health or exercise regimen.
And where's the video - I want the video:
We have multiple witnesses to the 2,000 pound leg press, plus video of the 10 reps of 1,000 pounds.

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
Dont rain on our parade, Old Bastards can do amazing things too...
:run:

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I remember seeing Ronnie struggle with 2500lbs....

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Or he was moving it more than one inch..lol
precisely. there's a vid of him doing 1000lbs for a few reps and he's barely bending his legs. so, pat can suck a big hairy one. a full rep is a full rep at any age.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was wondering about this, as I think a real leg press REP would have snapped him in two!!! Stick to Tv evanlism buddy, and let the big boys lift the big weights...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md7RmytM4NA"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Lord, I know I'm asking a lot, but if you could find it in your mercy to crush Pat Robertson underneath this weight the next time he toots his own horn like this, we would all be extremely greatful. Amen. :eek:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
LMFAO, he kept the supports in so he was pressing off of the supports and he was helping with his arms, pussy, lol. That would be funny if the supports came out and he actually had to lower the weight all the way, he'd get crushed, lol. I'd pay to see that.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
INterview with Pat on the leg press.

NORFOLK, Va. (AP) - Religious broadcaster Pat Robertson says it is the God's honest truth _ he did, indeed, once leg-press a ton when he was almost 73 and had prostate cancer, and he still regularly lifts up to 1,200 pounds with his legs.
But he acknowledged that the way he leg-presses would not be legal in a bodybuilding competition.
But he said he did the 2,000-pound lift on an incline leg press with the machine's brake on, which means he did not have to lift the weight the whole way.
"When the professionals do it, they take the brake off and let the weight come all the way down on them. And if you don't have a lot of help, you've got a Volkswagen sitting on your hips. I didn't do that," he said.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I saw this on TV while I was at the gym - what a crock of bull****. The news team was interviewing a pro bodybuilder that went on to explain Pat Robertson was full of crap, and that what he was doing wasnt even a partial rep. He's not even going past the rails!!

In the article Jayhawk just posted:

Robertson also has licensed his name to Columbus, Ohio-based Basic Organics Inc., which makes a similar product called Pat's Diet Shake.

"We're selling the thing like crazy. There are thousands of people who want to get it. They think the shake had something to do with my ability to lift weights, and I don't think it did," he said, chuckling.
Once again, profiting off the ignorance of his faithful followers.

What a loser.

BV

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Once again, profiting off the ignorance of his faithful followers.

What a loser.

BV
That's his m.o., some things never change. I like to believe that there is a special place in hell for people like this, people who claim to do the Lord's work and do nothing more than amass earthly riches. It makes me sick.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes'sir it's sickening to see how people will cause financial burdens on themselves thinking they are doing what they're supposed to do. Ignorance at its finest.

There's another tele-preacher that talks in tongues while doing his shows and outright will tell people to give money etc. Robert Tilton. Watch that guy for 5 minutes and tell me you don't want to break his neck.

rocketscientist

Awards
What I'd still like to see is the congregation following Pat's workout program and flocking to the gym, taking turns trying to leg press 2000lbs... In particular the smaller individuals that can't leave the safety stops on like good ole' Pat, can really test their faith there... :gore:

Spartan117

Awards
Hey does anyone know where I can get a bottle of Jesus power?:) Has the government banned that yet?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Government can't make comments on Jesus Power since there's a clear seperation of church and state.