3am wake up call

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i have no idea what i was dreaming or what i was thinking but at 3am this morning, i decided to punch myself square in the left eye. i jumped out of the bed like i was under attack looking for the perpertrator.....noone except the wife (dead asleep) and the dog (snoring) at the foot of the bed. it wasn't a delicate punch either, it was a 'i'm seeing stars' punch. that ever happen to ya'll? surprised if the bastard doesn't turn black.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
i have no idea what i was dreaming or what i was thinking but at 3am this morning, i decided to punch myself square in the left eye. i jumped out of the bed like i was under attack looking for the perpertrator.....noone except the wife (dead asleep) and the dog (snoring) at the foot of the bed. it wasn't a delicate punch either, it was a 'i'm seeing stars' punch. that ever happen to ya'll? surprised if the bastard doesn't turn black.

:redeemerw

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Beez, Thats just flat out awesome...thanks for sharing...

HAHAHAHA:toofunny: :frustrate

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
and i would be lying to say this was my first self-ass whooping.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I jumped on my girl one night when I was deep asleep and she put her leg on me and I thought it was a snake.

I really didn't wake up either... she told me I yelled out "stupid snake" as I am doing a chest compression on her... rolled back over and went on sleeping like nothing happened.

tattoopierced1

i havent hit myself while sleeping, but sometimes I sleep so sound, my wife will soccer kick me in the ribs to wake me up when my son is crying...most of the time I dont wake up from even those, although I've had some nice bruises when I wake up and have no clue how I got them..

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
noone except the wife (dead asleep) and the dog (snoring) at the foot of the bed. it wasn't a delicate punch either, it was a 'i'm seeing stars' punch.
BTW...I locked up and put the key back under the doormat. :welcome:

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
God help the woman if you start dreamin about being a prize fighter.

:bruce2:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WOW Beelz I cannot say I have ever done that. But it take a special kind of guy to do such a thing. :lol:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That's just your body telling you how much it likes lugging around all of that weight.

That is downright hillarious, though. You need to set up a sleeping cam. :toofunny:

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Fut the wuck!!??!?!?:blink:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of my friends dreamt that he took a bite out of his GF's deodorant and he woke up with a terrible taste in his mouth. He checked the deodorant and there was a piece bitten off. i told him to lay off the pot for a while.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I have never punched myself while sleeping but I do everytime I make the decision to look at one of RevDrew's threads.

CROWLER

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I have never punched myself while sleeping but I do everytime I make the decision to look at one of RevDrew's threads.

CROWLER
lol, nice.

it's a reoccuring theme for me. a few years back, i judo chopped myself in the throat while sleeping and couldn't breathe for a few. another one, i dreamed i was drowning in a pool and i woke up to find myself holding the pillow over my face. self-destruct mode, lol.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Now I have dreamt I was in HELL, and I could not wake up for awhile. I kept screaming in pain, and in my dream I was screaming and telling myself to wake up. Now that was some scary ISH... college years though so I cannot take responsiblity for that one :lol:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol, nice.

it's a reoccuring theme for me. a few years back, i judo chopped myself in the throat while sleeping and couldn't breathe for a few. another one, i dreamed i was drowning in a pool and i woke up to find myself holding the pillow over my face. self-destruct mode, lol.

I think ur wife needs to padlock ur ass to the bed whenever you lay down for the night, hahah. One day ur gonna just all out mutilate urself bro!:clap2:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
That is too funny. I broke a toe kicking the wall, and I split my head open rolling out of bed and hitting it on the corner of a table--I didn't even wake up.

I fear for your wife's well-being :run:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've backhanded my wife while dreaming a couple of times.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I think ur wife needs to padlock ur ass to the bed whenever you lay down for the night, hahah. One day ur gonna just all out mutilate urself bro!:clap2:
lol, i'll relay the message ;)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, padlock him to the bed so instead of him beating the **** out himself he'll just take the bed with him on his rampage knocking his poor wife through the ****in window or something. I'd opt for letting him beat himself :)

Chewster

Chewster

Awards
My girlfriend says sometimes she wakes up in the middle of the night, to me trying to **** her while im still asleep.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
My girlfriend says sometimes she wakes up in the middle of the night, to me trying to **** her while im still asleep.
I didn't try, I actually did that while testing Powerfull by USP. :eek:

:bb3:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
jay, it prepares me for a POW scenario
Anyone else have pictures of rambo on the mattress attached to the electricty just now? hahahah

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
lol, nice.

I know how you feel big man. I think I am so visual that when I see something to attack/defend in my imagination, I occasionally find myself reacting to the threat. Its kinda scary. My biggest fear would be that I don't catch myself in time to not involve another person (God forbid GF)

There are many reasons why I use violence as a last resort, this being a good example of why (Roadhouse) "be nice" is so important. I usually then try to dream of GF and I (Or insert supermodel/ uberchica/) having loads of fun and refocus myself on HAPPY thoughts. (GF+Supermodel+uberchica+rare piece of filet mignon on all their chests!)

:food:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I jumped on my girl one night when I was deep asleep and she put her leg on me and I thought it was a snake.

I really didn't wake up either... she told me I yelled out "stupid snake" as I am doing a chest compression on her... rolled back over and went on sleeping like nothing happened.
"stupid snake" is priceless:clap2:

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
when you get a chance, tell your fist I said thanks!!!

Seriously, that is funny as hell, when I was huge into paintball my wife said I would yell out stuff about where the other team was at on the field. Never talked in my sleep before that.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
when you get a chance, tell your fist I said thanks!!!

Seriously, that is funny as hell, when I was huge into paintball my wife said I would yell out stuff about where the other team was at on the field. Never talked in my sleep before that.
drew, did you get those crazies in boot camp that would jump up in their sleep and run to get on line and shout "sir, yes sir"? we had those guys religiously. bootcamp really ****ed a lot of peoples heads up, lol. i remember one guy (while i was on firewatch) got up, stood on line, drank a canteen of water, pulled down his pants, and pissed back in the empty canteen - then turned around and went back to sleep.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
yeah, we had this one dude named Arnold who was a total nut job. He was die hard reservist, squad leader and wanted to get promoted to general before boot was over. While doing an inspection he was told to do inspection arms, when he brought his rifle up, he knocked the inspecting DI's cover off. He made that little ***** cry, that night, that dude got out of the rack, unlocked his rifle and did inspection arms, locked it up, then went back to sleep. that was funny as hell!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
we had this one mexican kid who could barely speak english on firewatch one night. you remember the report in that we had to do for the DI's? (89 hard-charging, truly motivated, truly dedicated united states marine corps recruits, sir). well, this mexican kid couldn't pronounce "corps". so he reported in "sir, 89 hard-charging, truly motivated, truly dedicated united states marine "corpses" recruits, sir". of course, the DI jumped all over this. "what? you mean to tell me we have 89 dead fvcking bodies lying here while you're on firewatch?"

priceless.