3am wake up call

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    lol, nice.

it's a reoccuring theme for me. a few years back, i judo chopped myself in the throat while sleeping and couldn't breathe for a few. another one, i dreamed i was drowning in a pool and i woke up to find myself holding the pillow over my face. self-destruct mode, lol.
    I know how you feel big man. I think I am so visual that when I see something to attack/defend in my imagination, I occasionally find myself reacting to the threat. Its kinda scary. My biggest fear would be that I don't catch myself in time to not involve another person (God forbid GF)

There are many reasons why I use violence as a last resort, this being a good example of why (Roadhouse) "be nice" is so important. I usually then try to dream of GF and I (Or insert supermodel/ uberchica/) having loads of fun and refocus myself on HAPPY thoughts. (GF+Supermodel+uberchica+rare piece of filet mignon on all their chests!)

My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by JonesersRX7
    I jumped on my girl one night when I was deep asleep and she put her leg on me and I thought it was a snake.

I really didn't wake up either... she told me I yelled out "stupid snake" as I am doing a chest compression on her... rolled back over and went on sleeping like nothing happened.
    "stupid snake" is priceless
    •   

3. when you get a chance, tell your fist I said thanks!!!

Seriously, that is funny as hell, when I was huge into paintball my wife said I would yell out stuff about where the other team was at on the field. Never talked in my sleep before that.

4. Quote Originally Posted by revodrew
    when you get a chance, tell your fist I said thanks!!!

Seriously, that is funny as hell, when I was huge into paintball my wife said I would yell out stuff about where the other team was at on the field. Never talked in my sleep before that.
    drew, did you get those crazies in boot camp that would jump up in their sleep and run to get on line and shout "sir, yes sir"? we had those guys religiously. bootcamp really ****ed a lot of peoples heads up, lol. i remember one guy (while i was on firewatch) got up, stood on line, drank a canteen of water, pulled down his pants, and pissed back in the empty canteen - then turned around and went back to sleep.

5. yeah, we had this one dude named Arnold who was a total nut job. He was die hard reservist, squad leader and wanted to get promoted to general before boot was over. While doing an inspection he was told to do inspection arms, when he brought his rifle up, he knocked the inspecting DI's cover off. He made that little ***** cry, that night, that dude got out of the rack, unlocked his rifle and did inspection arms, locked it up, then went back to sleep. that was funny as hell!
    •   

6. we had this one mexican kid who could barely speak english on firewatch one night. you remember the report in that we had to do for the DI's? (89 hard-charging, truly motivated, truly dedicated united states marine corps recruits, sir). well, this mexican kid couldn't pronounce "corps". so he reported in "sir, 89 hard-charging, truly motivated, truly dedicated united states marine "corpses" recruits, sir". of course, the DI jumped all over this. "what? you mean to tell me we have 89 dead ****ing bodies lying here while you're on firewatch?"

priceless.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. A Wake-Up Call from Luke AFB in Arizona
    By RedwolfWV in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-26-2006, 09:45 AM
  2. Androgenic morning wake-up issues...
    By lifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-18-2004, 12:32 AM
  3. America WAKE UP!!!