Yay! I'm married!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Yay! I'm married!


    I tied the knot, legally, on Monday May 15th in front of a judge. Originally I just wanted it to be completely private; just my wife and I.

    However, she said she wouldn't be able to explain how I could cover her on my insurance to her parents, so I let her tell her parents. Thus they insisted on coming. SInce her parents were coming, I'd never hear the end of it if I didn't tlel my mother. So I told her. She told an aunt, an uncle, my brother, and my sister-in-law.

    The end result was me, my wife, her mom, her dad, my mom, her sister, my brother, my sister-in-law, my aunt, and my uncle all showing up for this thing. 10 people in all. Oh well. It rained all morning, and while we were at the district court. The skies cleared up by 4PM though when we all went out to dinner. I'd say it was a pretty nice day though. Hectic, but nice.

    As for my verdict on being legally married? The only difference seems to be, I have more deducted from my paycheck (insurance coverage for my wife) and I now wear a ring on my finger. That about sums it up.




    In case many of you haven't read elsewhere, my wife and I are doing things a bit backwards. We got married LEGALLY in front of a judge first, but we plan on getting officially engaged later. Then after the engagement we'll have a full fledged wedding in a church with all the bells and whistles. We did the legal thing first to get her covered under my insurance. I tried to stress to my folks and her folks that this isn't really a wedding, it's just a change in legal status, but none can seem to get it into their heads. They can't seem to seperate the legal status from the spiritual meaning of marriage. Oh well.

    So stage one is complete. Now all I have to do is figure out a way to scrape up 8 grand for a friggin diamond.


  2. Congratulations on the marriage
    Good luck with the engagement
    •   
       


  3. Oh man..... Well first off congrats and I hope you enjoyed your sex life lolol no serious!! But seriously congratulations.

  4. Congrats Null

    jecko
  5. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    congrats...
    •   
       


  6. have fun scrounging up 8k. I just dropped that myself on a ring, damn my wallet is empty

  7. Yeah dude, congratulations..I hope your marriage to your wife goes swimmingly.

  8. good luck on it all, hope you are happy with everything.

  9. Awesome to hear that NUll!!! Hope you both live a fullfilling life withe each other!

  10. Congrats - and don't listen to Pitbull... as right as he may be

    But 8k on a ring... I really hate the wedding industry that makes you feel your a loser if you don't spend a fortune on all this stuff.

  11. 8 Grand! R ya nuts, get some tin foil, roll and while placing that on her finger give it one last lick and a promise. That's it! All done.

    Congrats!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull954
    Oh man..... Well first off congrats and I hope you enjoyed your sex life lolol no serious!! But seriously congratulations.

    I find that hard to believe after my wife was so eager to consumate the marriage the very second her parents left our house....

    Now she demands double the output from me. Normally fulfilling that request during PCT would be difficult. Thankfully she is extremely hot.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Nullifidian
    I find that hard to believe after my wife was so eager to consumate the marriage the very second her parents left our house....

    Now she demands double the output from me. Normally fulfilling that request during post cycle therapy would be difficult. Thankfully she is extremely hot.


  14. Quote Originally Posted by Nullifidian
    I find that hard to believe after my wife was so eager to consumate the marriage the very second her parents left our house....

    Now she demands double the output from me. Normally fulfilling that request during post cycle therapy would be difficult. Thankfully she is extremely hot.
    I KNOW RIGHT WTF, why is that? Usually the output decreases in the regular World. PCT, and Precontest is rough on me. WAIT until she turns 28-29= Sexual Peak.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6
    I KNOW RIGHT WTF, why is that? Usually the output decreases in the regular World. post cycle therapy, and Precontest is rough on me. WAIT until she turns 28-29= Sexual Peak.
    She's only 25. Hehe, I got 3-4 years of increase ahead of me. Honestly though, if this isn't her peak, I'm a little scared of what her peak will be like when she gets there.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Nullifidian
    She's only 25. Hehe, I got 3-4 years of increase ahead of me. Honestly though, if this isn't her peak, I'm a little scared of what her peak will be like when she gets there.
    I feel you on that, my gf is 20, and I might have to leave the relationship if she increases all the way upto 25-28..

  17. UHH, my wife is, help me please....

    I am just....



    Serious, so far she is understanding, but i am still afraid.

  18. Ahh youth and endless sex

    Good times, good times.

  19. Null - go forthwith and get you some Rebound Reloaded (whenver it comes out) - you'll thank me.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Null - go forthwith and get you some Rebound Reloaded (whenver it comes out) - you'll thank me.
    I was thinking of just going on test early. Replacement doses don't come with the health issues of standard cycles; they just don't allow for HPTA recovery.

    Lately I've come to think of PCT as mostly for recovering other systems, not just the HPTA, and honestly most PCT compounds that help with HPTA recovery aren't so great for general health. I'm starting to think it will be easier to just do Test replacement all year with the occasional boost, and followed by some detoxing. It'd be healthier for me than taking SERMs IMO.

    When my wife eventually wants kids, I'll pull out the HCG and have at it.

  21. Huh?

  22. Congrats, bro.

    Depending on your wife's attitude, you might want to buy her a less expensive ring now, and a better one in 5-10 years. That is what I did, so that I had something to give her when I proposed, but didn't wreck myself financially (I was a full-time student/part-time teacher/part-time researcher/part-time bartender). Plus, I had to fly 4500 miles to give her the ring...

    Regardless, good luck and I hope everything works out.


  23. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Huh?
    For the libido. I was saying, rather than suffer with bouts of crap libido when I do PCT and thus anger my wife, I could basically just do HRT. Afterall my liver and cholesterol are testing clean, and my BP is a nice 115/70 on average lately. And that's after taking 400mg of caffeine and drinking a cup of coffee in the morning.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    Congrats, bro.

    Depending on your wife's attitude, you might want to buy her a less expensive ring now, and a better one in 5-10 years. That is what I did, so that I had something to give her when I proposed, but didn't wreck myself financially (I was a full-time student/part-time teacher/part-time researcher/part-time bartender). Plus, I had to fly 4500 miles to give her the ring...

    Regardless, good luck and I hope everything works out.

    This is exactly what I am going to have to do, the gf doesn't really know I am going to propose, but I know she has a feeling. But, I don't want to give her nothing, so I gotta save up some cash until I can get her something decent, and then when we are out of school I am gonna drop something nice on her.

  25. 8k for the ring, hmmm Is that the one she wants EXACTLY? If it is get that one, as they will never be happy with anything less. But if it is the ring you want her to have, I would say scrap the 8k ring and look for one 4k and gather the rest of the money for the wedding, unless her parents is paying. Our wedding was average in size, and extravagance, and it still was over 10k. As I said if you need any suggestions, def drop me a line, and I would assist you from the man POV. WEDDINGS ARE STRESSFUL...

  26. congrats man

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    This is exactly what I am going to have to do, the gf doesn't really know I am going to propose, but I know she has a feeling. But, I don't want to give her nothing, so I gotta save up some cash until I can get her something decent, and then when we are out of school I am gonna drop something nice on her.
    It really depends on the girl's priorities. I proposed in a very beautiful, remote location, and it was very expensive to get there. She was lucky she even got a ring

    But seriously, if she wants the ring now, you can always update later. It hurts to hear the stories of friends, etc who drop so much on rings and weddings that they stress themselves into dysfunctional relationships so that the debts outlast the marriage

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    It really depends on the girl's priorities. I proposed in a very beautiful, remote location, and it was very expensive to get there. She was lucky she even got a ring

    But seriously, if she wants the ring now, you can always update later. It hurts to hear the stories of friends, etc who drop so much on rings and weddings that they stress themselves into dysfunctional relationships so that the debts outlast the marriage
    Yeah, I know for her at least the ring that I would give her now wouldn't really matter, because it's only a symbol of the bond, and not the bond itself. But, for me, proposing with no ring would be just, I'm not sure, somehow unfulfilled. So, like I said I'm saving up as much as I can on a student's wage to giver her something, and do what you did and update it with something bee-A-utiful as she is (Man I'm corny)

  29. Definitely propose with a ring. Otherwise, she doesn't necessarily know if you are serious. If you've invested a couple of $Gs, she'll know you are serious.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Nullifidian
    I find that hard to believe after my wife was so eager to consumate the marriage the very second her parents left our house....

    Now she demands double the output from me. Normally fulfilling that request during post cycle therapy would be difficult. Thankfully she is extremely hot.
    Congrats




    Lucky bastard.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Superman Returns 2006 - Suit: yay or nay?
    By Y2Jversion1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 03:55 PM
  2. failure.. yay or nah
    By LakeMountD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-14-2004, 01:31 PM
  3. 8% pics, YAY!
    By Draven in forum Pics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-17-2004, 05:57 AM
  4. Hot Sauce Yay or Nay?
    By ex_banana-eater in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-03-2003, 10:02 PM
Log in
Log in