Confusing rep colors for newbies

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There is an issue I wish could be cleared up.

Im new here and have very little rep power, when I rep someone a positive rep, they think it looks like a negative because it starts out as red bars and shades to gray or something Im told, SO yesterday being new here and all I give out a few pos reps to a few people, and sure as hell I get negged for them because this looks like a negative to them.

Not nice! At least one guy pm'd me asking me why, so I could explain!!!!! I guess I just wont show my appreciation for certain posts.

Admin, do you have any power over the color of the bars?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
ummmm I don't think you will have that problem any more ;)

BTW if you don't buy any cookie mix I will neg rep you :hammer:

Hey did you notice the time I replied to your PM it was about 5 AM and I went to bed at 2:30 AM all these #)&@)&$)## samples I have too send out is REALLY cutting into my sleep. :woohoo:

Yes I have been drinking high-test coffee this AM why do you ask?

CROWLER

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ummmm I don't think you will have that problem any more ;)

BTW if you don't buy any cookie mix I will neg rep you :hammer:

Hey did you notice the time I replied to your PM it was about 5 AM and I went to bed at 2:30 AM all these #)&@)&$)## samples I have too send out is REALLY cutting into my sleep. :woohoo:

Yes I have been drinking high-test coffee this AM why do you ask?

CROWLER

ROFLMAO!!!!!! Your a popular guy what can I say! And must be superman too!!!! It will pay off for ya im sure! Everyone I talk to loves your products!!!!!!

I though you just never sleep ;)

Thanks Crowler :)

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
There is an issue I wish could be cleared up.

Im new here and have very little rep power, when I rep someone a positive rep, they think it looks like a negative because it starts out as red bars and shades to gray or something Im told, SO yesterday being new here and all I give out a few pos reps to a few people, and sure as hell I get negged for them because this looks like a negative to them.

Not nice! At least one guy pm'd me asking me why, so I could explain!!!!! I guess I just wont show my appreciation for certain posts.

Admin, do you have any power over the color of the bars?
Hey fit, just so you know that if a newbie positive reps you, that it still shows up red, making it look like they have neg repped you. Just letting you know. :)

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Whatchu talkin bout Willis? :think:
If you go to your "user CP" and scroll down you can see who's repped you lately. If someone that is new to the board positive reps you, it will show up with red and gray in the bar on the left hand side.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you go to your "user CP" and scroll down you can see who's repped you lately. If someone that is new to the board positive reps you, it will show up with red and gray in the bar on the left hand side.

LOL, Ya I learned that the hard way :) People were offended by me :( I meant well though :) Life goes on!

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established

Ahh, I see, yea the colors throw you a bit I guess. I'll assume as long as I don't piss anyone off that I'll be okay here :D thanks for the tutorial

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I did it this way to cause utter confusion and chaos :)

:toofunny: Im onto you ADMIN :) Hey got to keep it exciting huh!!!!!!

As payment for that Im sending you a lifetime supply of Krispy Cream donuts:food: