Love sux

Jonathon

Awards
this site is better than the bodybuilding forum

Love sux bro! I met this hot girl that was great in bed. We had it all. I didn't want the relationship anymore. We broke up. Then we met again. I still had feelings for this girl. We tried to make it work. She loved me. I loved her. I kept hurting her and would not give her what she wanted. she wanted me. i love this girl. she is everything a man could want. can you help a bro

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Ok, why did you hurt her, see now the work is up to you, prove you love her, depending on the hurt and how forgiving this girl is.....I say try it :) good luck

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
this site is better than the bodybuilding forum

Love sux bro! I met this hot girl that was great in bed. We had it all. I didn't want the relationship anymore. We broke up. Then we met again. I still had feelings for this girl. We tried to make it work. She loved me. I loved her. I kept hurting her and would not give her what she wanted. she wanted me. i love this girl. she is everything a man could want. can you help a bro
Well ......... :wtf:

1.) This site is better than the "bodybuilding forum", there are alot of those btw.
2.) Who are you addressing as bro? Are you asking everyone, or a specific person?
3.) Why do you not give her what she wants?
4.) If you want a relationship with her, why do you hurt her?
5.) If I were her, I would DEF leave you provided the information given. PERHAPS YOU SHOULD BE MORE SPECIFIC. Sounds kind of trollish to me.

Jonathon

Awards
I keep hurting her because I don't want a relationship with her. Then I want her back but not a relationship. A bunch of **** happened. She changed and didn't know what fun was. One minute I loved her then I hated her. She is great in bed. We have a great chemistry. I told her i didn't want a relationship with her.

Sorry for the bro. I call every one bro.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
make up your mind, or be fair and let her find love...........the hardest thing I ever did was let a love go, it killed part of my heart, and I live with that....but in the end I know he has moved on and is happy..............

good luck

Rico1578

Awards
you want her, unless their is something better then that at the time.. It's a crule world we live in bro.

VitaminT

Awards
1) You definately sound like a young bro, dude. Assuming I'm correct, don't sweat it.
2) You obviously know what's good for you, but you aren't ready for it. Sounds like a commitment issue.
3) Take it easy. Let it go and move on. When you are ready, things will click. Think you won't find anybody better? You could be right, but there's no point in trying to make something work when you aren't ready.

Peace.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like you loved her physically, you prolly tolerated each other but you can bet you werent best friends. In any relationship the success can be traced to mutuality, you honestly believe you both have different strenghts but view eachother as equals. You are always looking for something else and nothing but compassion and guilt keep you thinking about her. You know how it SHOULD feel but if you cant stay focused on her then keep searching until you find a woman who you cant overlook.

Berserk

Banned
Awards
Bro, it's just my opinion, but it sounds like you are in lust, not in love. There are definitely some commitment problems, too. If this girl is so great, you really do need to make up your mind. Either treat her like she desirves to be treated or have a heart and let her go so she can start to move on. Broken hearts are hard to mend, they take time. I say these things not just for her sake, but for yours as well. You might be better off with someone else, also.

Bro, don't think I'm judging, lord knows I've had my moments of lust in the past:whip: . I'm just trying to give some friendly advise. I hope everything works out for the best for both of you.

NickyNoNames

NickyNoNames

Awards
we want what we cant have... then we when get it we dont want it. thats what ive been goin through my whole life.

Jonathon

Awards
Bro, it's just my opinion, but it sounds like you are in lust, not in love. There are definitely some commitment problems, too. If this girl is so great, you really do need to make up your mind. Either treat her like she desirves to be treated or have a heart and let her go so she can start to move on. Broken hearts are hard to mend, they take time. I say these things not just for her sake, but for yours as well. You might be better off with someone else, also.

Bro, don't think I'm judging, lord knows I've had my moments of lust in the past:whip: . I'm just trying to give some friendly advise. I hope everything works out for the best for both of you.
You are right. She is everything a man could want. I should give her the time and love she needs. Why can't I do that? She deserves the very best. She is a teacher and her little students love her. if i had to make a dream woman, she would be it.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
you neg repped me.............fine sink no more advice 4 you..............:nutkick: