Keep an eye out for this dumb trend

1. tattoopierced1

Keep an eye out for this dumb trend

2. No! God Damnit Anyway! I HATE PEOPLE

3. These people are douche bags! Get a real tat b1tches!!!
    •   

4. i gotta be honest i think that's hysterical

5. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    i gotta be honest i think that's hysterical
    I couldn't agree more. Pretty damn hillarious. The guy they interviewed seemed pretty cool about it too, he's knows it's an idiotic thing but that's the beauty. Pretty funny.

6. That's actually better than Woody Woodpecker or the Tazmanian Devil.. or even the Notre Dame Leprechaun..

You guys really give a **** about that, that much? I think it's funny what people do to themselves... don't hate.. masturbate.

7. I think it is stupid, but funny. I wouldn't want it; I wouldn't reccomend it; but if someone wants to put a moustache tatoo on their finger, go for it. I'll gladly laugh at you. The tattoo artist obviously thought it was a big, stupid joke.

It becomes insulting to tattoo enthusiasts when people make a big deal about 1 stupid, ill-conceived tattoo. That is why people with a lot of ink sometimes get mad b/c of poseur tattoos.

8. Add me to the list of idiots- I found it utterly hysterical.

9. a small moustache on the finger doesnt seem to bother me, but for a different reason. The most idiotic tattoo experience I have ever witnessed that actually makes me say "wtf" was a guy on MTV's SUmmer Dare thing. They walked around and found a guy walking around the beach (not huge but decently sized guy) and offer him like 200 dollars so they could put any tattoo on him that they wanted (on his back) without his knowledge. After a little bartering he does it for 300 dollars.

Ok so the time comes and they reveal the tattoo. Not only was it on his ENTIRE fing back but it was so rediculously bad, I had no idea it was comming.

It was a huge picture of Ricky Martin with a microphone singing like he does in his music videos, with a bunch of like Ricky Martin things around him with huge pink like semi script letters reading "Livin La Vida Loca for Ricky"

After seeing that I cant comment on a small moustache on a finger that could be mistaken for a pen line after seeing a man permantly inked with a banner on his back proclaming his love for Ricky Martin (for 300$). Although I wouldnt put it on my finger I cant help but laugh at this and just say wtf to that moron walking around with ricky on his back

10. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023
    a small moustache on the finger doesnt seem to bother me, but for a different reason. The most idiotic tattoo experience I have ever witnessed that actually makes me say "wtf" was a guy on MTV's SUmmer Dare thing. They walked around and found a guy walking around the beach (not huge but decently sized guy) and offer him like 200 dollars so they could put any tattoo on him that they wanted (on his back) without his knowledge. After a little bartering he does it for 300 dollars.

Ok so the time comes and they reveal the tattoo. Not only was it on his ENTIRE fing back but it was so rediculously bad, I had no idea it was comming.

It was a huge picture of Ricky Martin with a microphone singing like he does in his music videos, with a bunch of like Ricky Martin things around him with huge pink like semi script letters reading "Livin La Vida Loca for Ricky"

After seeing that I cant comment on a small moustache on a finger that could be mistaken for a pen line after seeing a man permantly inked with a banner on his back proclaming his love for Ricky Martin (for 300$). Although I wouldnt put it on my finger I cant help but laugh at this and just say wtf to that moron walking around with ricky on his back

That is messed up.

11. I like the line..... "It increases their coolness by 23 to 24 percent."

Similar Forum Threads

1. I got an lol out of this
    By Zero V in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 11:54 PM
  2. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-15-2009, 01:16 PM
  3. Spawn: I'm looking for an educated answer for this:
    By daleden in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15