f'ing pissed

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
http://media.spikedhumor.com/24864/insane_woman_on_fox_news.wmv

i would fvcking pay good money to have one of those fvcksticks show up in my neighborhood. i'm a pretty good natured guy and really don't take much serious, but i would be happy as a pig in sh!t to go to prison just to have the opportunity to fvcking annihilate everyone of these fvckers. there is no sense in this sh!t. it defies all logic and whatever morals they obviously forgot about in their religion.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damnit! I can't watch this at work, it's blocked! But, guessing from how stupid humanity is it can't be that surprising.

ClintCanada

Yeah, this is totally sick ****.
Like the guy says in the interview, they are against Catholics, Jews, Gays, pretty much anyone not in their religion. I served in the Canadian Military, and whether a soldier is gay or not, they're out there doing a job that allows us the freedom to put this ***** on TV in the first place.
Two thumbs up to all American soldiers, gay, straight, male, female, black, white, yellow, whatever.
Some people just don't get it. . .

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Ok, I couldnt even watch this whole thing I got so f-ing p1ssed!!! I listened to that stupid b1tch talk for like 20 seconds and I had to stop it! Who in the hel! do these people think they are? Seriously, these young men are putting their lives on the line so you have the freedom to believe in your stupid BS, whatever it may be. Im not knocking their religion, but think about it. If we didnt have so many people throughout our history that were willing to put their lives on the line for their country, regardless if what our government is doing is justified or not, then we wouldnt have all the great freedoms that we have. I seriously wanna just slap the sh1t out of that dumb broad!!!!

Holy sh1t, im so pissed i cant even type#@#@#@!@#%!!!$!%@#%

Rico1578

Awards
She did not even make any sence in what she was saying. I kinda wish the intwerview was longer to hear more of her rediculios chatter.

We should send a couple of heavy pipe laying mofo over there with a pair of plyers and a blowtorch to run a number on those scumbags... If you know what im saying.

hed

Awards
He tells her how sick and crazy she is and she sits there with a smile.

... and she just said "thank god for 9/11?" Wow. Protesting in front of the Holocaust museum? Absolutely ridiculous. I'm with Beelz on this one. :wtf: She could probably watch her family get killed one by one and just thank God for it because he was just passing his judgement.

tlow4u

Awards
I met the whacked out head of this clan, Fred Phelps in Topeka, KS once. We were up there visiting some relatives and I went for a bicycle ride. I happened upon Fred and friends picketing a church. Curious, I approached him just to see if he had anything coherent and logical to say (he did not). As I rode up he recoiled as though I was going to punch him or something, even though I did nothing the least bit threatening. All the time a cohort with a video camera was taping me, just in case I did clock him or something. Odd.

What's scary is that he is a lawyer (as are several family members) and he enjoys being the martyr and will press assault charges on you. I did not afford that pleasure to him.

You have to be pretty low to have both Hannity and Colmes denounce you so thoroughly.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Just a quick clarification. This is NOT a religion, it is a cult. Hope they drink the kool aid.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
Classic abuse of christianity. These people represent a small portion of christianity, just like the small portion of AAS users that beat there wives make all juicers look bad.

Here's my take. Is going to war a sin. Yes, ALL killing is a sin as it violates the "thal shal not kill" commandment. Even if someone threatens your live, killing them is a sin, so they are right when they say that the soldiers are sinners. Are they right when they say god isnt happy when he looks at america? Yes. We kill unborn children, have gay marrage, have sex out of lust, I could go on and on. They are forgetting, however, that every sin is the same in the mind of god. Are they telling me that they are with out sin? The merciful will attain mercy, and they show no mercy to speak of.

[FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? (Matthew 7-1)[/FONT]

These people worship christ, he who said love your enemies. Jesus loved the people who were killing him. "Thank god for dead soldiers" and "thank god for aids" is NOT christianity. As a christian you have to do one thing above all else to get into heaven. Forgive those who sin against you. I do not like the lack of mercy one bit. When people on these real life court shows (forensic files, new detectives) say all this bad stuff about the "rat" or "monster" they are chasing, it makes me sick.

The sign someone held that said God hates you is especally non christian. The only ones who can break our hears are the ones we love. Can a girl who you hate break your heart? No. God loves all of us. When we sin we break his heart. If he hated us, we wouldnt break his heart when we sin.

That woman is not a woman of christ as she claims, but one of evil.

ClintCanada

Classic abuse of christianity. These people represent a small portion of christianity, just like the small portion of AAS users that beat there wives make all juicers look bad.

Here's my take. Is going to war a sin. Yes, ALL killing is a sin as it violates the "thal shal not kill" commandment. Even if someone threatens your live, killing them is a sin, so they are right when they say that the soldiers are sinners. Are they right when they say god isnt happy when he looks at america? Yes. We kill unborn children, have gay marrage, have sex out of lust, I could go on and on. They are forgetting, however, that every sin is the same in the mind of god. Are they telling me that they are with out sin? The merciful will attain mercy, and they show no mercy to speak of.

[FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? (Matthew 7-1)[/FONT]

These people worship christ, he who said love your enemies. Jesus loved the people who were killing him. "Thank god for dead soldiers" and "thank god for aids" is NOT christianity. As a christian you have to do one thing above all else to get into heaven. Forgive those who sin against you. I do not like the lack of mercy one bit. When people on these real life court shows (forensic files, new detectives) say all this bad stuff about the "rat" or "monster" they are chasing, it makes me sick.

The sign someone held that said God hates you is especally non christian. The only ones who can break our hears are the ones we love. Can a girl who you hate break your heart? No. God loves all of us. When we sin we break his heart. If he hated us, we wouldnt break his heart when we sin.

Right On, spatch

ClintCanada

Umm, you gave me a neg rep? Whatever, I forgive you :hammer:
All I did was reply, and didn't mean to neg rep or anything . . . I actually don't know how to neg rep anyone -- how did I do that?

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
OK -- sorry, I'm still pretty new to this stuff. All I did was reply, and didn't mean to neg rep or anything . . . I actually don't know how to neg rep anyone -- how did I do that?
Oh, well then I guess it wasnt you :blink: I just saw "good post" in the comment box. Ehh screw it rep dont mean anything.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes you need to counter balance the First Ammendment with the exercising of the Second Ammendment. Say what you will about the dead, they're either in heaven, hell, or somewhere else or no where, either way I doubt they give much of a **** about us once they're gone. Only a bunch of sick bastards could do that to a family burying their son. You have to be so lacking in humanity that you really should be put down.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
While 95% of that stuff she said is evil and hateful I will agree with one thing and agree with it a hundred percent.

People hate the word and the way of god. (Althought what she was doing is NOT the way of god. She put good words in bad context, kinda)

People dont like to do things like forgive, or make sacrafices. People like to have wild sex and what not. Kids in my school call me a puss because I dont tear kids heads off that call me "steroid spatch." People dont like the way of god because it isnt always fun to follow.

Now if only she had taken those words and done nice things, like held peacefull potluck dinners and fed the homeless while they were at it, instead of mocking the dead :(

If it wernt for bimbos like this and those who were asses WELL before starting A/AS, christianity would be looked on for what it really is, and you would be able to get Deca and a pack of gum at CVS.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Cuckoo for Cocao Puffs!

I don't think people view Christianity as bad Spatch..I think that's fight someone's been trying to pick between the religious and non religious for a long time.

Good people of all stripes can discern the difference between a good modest Christian like yourself..who is devout, but non obtrusive and a Kool-Aide drinkin wack job like that lady and her cult.

It seems the more judgmental certain sects get..and this applies to Christianity, Islam, whomever...the more one can trace their beginings to some pretty insecure people that delve into this mindset as way of trying to exert power over thier world.

The short story is..they become a problem as they refuse to coexist with the rest of us.

This story is so bad..I have to wonder if it is staged for ratings. It's truly hard to believe. If it is true..well, somebody is going to take care of the problem. I don't think too many people would be complaining if Janet Reno burnt that particular compound.

There's freedom of speech..but there's also the wisdom to know when to use it.

Last edited:
jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I first saw these wackos a couple of months ago. They interviewed a Marines widow and she was devastated that these people protested her husbands funeral. On one hand it's good that they have this nutbag on tv so that people can see what kind of sick effers this cult is. On the other hand...it's all about the story. Why give this ***** the chance to reach another misguided, and probably mentally ill, soul? These freaks are hypocrits, cowards, bigots, racists, and frankly need to be sterilized. Oh- and they need a good old fashioned asswhippin.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
That b*tch was Fu*king insane bro. That's NOT christianity. That's some sadistic wack job cultist's raving about judgement and fire and brimestone. Christ didnt teach that hatefull incompassionate drivel. Christianity as far as I know was never about being perfect and free of sin. Christians ussually preach forgiveness, and the god loves you even if you are a sinner. Im hardly a fundamentalist christian, but I do believe there is a God, and I do believe there was a Jesus. And I even believe that people should strive to do right, but no human can maintain a perfect track record through out a lifetime. Thus the importance of forgiveness and tolerance. If God hated homosexualls he wouldnt have created them. These nutcases need to start aknowledging their OWN sins and wrong doings. For their wrong doings are far more anti christian and far more harmful than those of the people who's suffering and death's they are celebrating. If they WERE right about God punishing the guilty then THEY would probably allready be dead, or at least at the top of his list. That is just sickening.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
I first saw these wackos a couple of months ago. They interviewed a Marines widow and she was devastated that these people protested her husbands funeral. On one hand it's good that they have this nutbag on tv so that people can see what kind of sick effers this cult is. On the other hand...it's all about the story. Why give this ***** the chance to reach another misguided, and probably mentally ill, soul? These freaks are hypocrits, cowards, bigots, racists, and frankly need to be sterilized. Oh- and they need a good old fashioned asswhippin.

I'll bet their so inbred they can barely see straight.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Here's my take. Is going to war a sin. Yes, ALL killing is a sin as it violates the "thal shal not kill" commandment. Even if someone threatens your live, killing them is a sin, so they are right when they say that the soldiers are sinners.
I know this isn't supposed to be a thread about doctrine....

I respect you Spatch and mean no disrespect but you may want to study a bit more before making a blanket statement like that. The context of killing in the 10 commandments is murder not killing outright. The Old Testament condones stoning to the death for certain sins and also the defense of one's household by death. God ordered the slaying of entire people groups, men, women, children and animals. Even in the New Testament we are told to "render unto Caesar" and following your commanding officer into battle against an enemy whom means you harm is by no means a "sin" in my book. And where is it written that if someone threatens your life killing them is a sin? I hope you don't use the "turn the other cheak" thing. In the Jewish culture saying a "slap on the cheek" (or strikes you on the cheek, whatever translation you may use) was tantamount to an insult not an actual physical attack. We are commanded to be gentle and level headed but not puzzy's. My $.02

Love ya Spatch. :D

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I'd also like to add that if people could just MIND THERE OWN ****ING BUSINESS the world would be a better place. People somewhere along the way got the silly notion that other people should give a **** about what they think.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
The complicated thing about the Bible is that you can selectively use it to justify your point. I think this is an inherent issue with the Bible b/c there are so many shifts in morality, that it is hard to say that it has a single meaning. She was referencing sodomy, which stems from the city of Sodom, where the townsmen tried to rape two angels who were assessing the city. Lot offered the mob his virgin daughters instead of the angels. For his treatment of the angels, Lot and his family were saved (ok, his wife was a pillar of salt). This seeming conflict of morality is indicative of the manipulation of scripture for personal purposes that can occur.

I find it ironic that this psycho***** calls herself a Christian, and yet she preaches the harshest brand of Old Testament ideology imaginable. The eye for an eye morality is established early in Genesis, after Noah departs from the ark. Christ presents an entirely different system of morality, leaning toward compassion and forgiveness. It is not that compassion and forgiveness are absent from the OT, but the existence of diametric moralities within a single book (or collection of books) facilitates psycho cult *****es like this chick.

I hope I do not offend anyone by saying this, as that is not my intention. I know there are many devout Christians here, and they are among the best peeps around. I think the majority of the Christian beliefs come from sections like Proverbs, which i have not read. I am far from being a Bible scholar; I just want to offer some of my thoughts as to how the Bible can be problematic, and admit my own shortcomings in biblical knowledge.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
BTW, if those psychos are so anti-everything in this country, we should designate their parish an independent state, and then see what happens to them when all the people who are "not innocent" come to avenge the offenses.

BTW, 80 of 100 members are from the same family. Can you say INCEST!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Fvcking stupid evil ***** :mad: these brave soldiers have the most important job in the USA and she's glad they're dead ! Aarrgh, I have some family members in the military so this does not sit well with me.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. What sick ****s! This is one gene pool they need to completely anhiliate - no questions asked. Sent in special forces and take each one out quietly = done deal. Those ****s.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
I know this isn't supposed to be a thread about doctrine....

I respect you Spatch and mean no disrespect but you may want to study a bit more before making a blanket statement like that. The context of killing in the 10 commandments is murder not killing outright. The Old Testament condones stoning to the death for certain sins and also the defense of one's household by death. God ordered the slaying of entire people groups, men, women, children and animals. Even in the New Testament we are told to "render unto Caesar" and following your commanding officer into battle against an enemy whom means you harm is by no means a "sin" in my book. And where is it written that if someone threatens your life killing them is a sin? I hope you don't use the "turn the other cheak" thing. In the Jewish culture saying a "slap on the cheek" (or strikes you on the cheek, whatever translation you may use) was tantamount to an insult not an actual physical attack. We are commanded to be gentle and level headed but not puzzy's. My $.02

Love ya Spatch. :D
I'm episco/anglican- Were not supposed to kill under any circumstance. Guess different strokes for different folks. Sadly, some people take there strokes and rouin the whole thing.

tlow4u

Awards
Oh, well then I guess it wasnt you :blink: I just saw "good post" in the comment box. Ehh screw it rep dont mean anything.
I think that may have been me. I repped you and said "good post" - I meant it to be positive. It defaults to "I approve" and I did not change it, though I can't swear that I might not have fat fingered the tab key or something by mistake. If I did, sorry.

Mods: Please double positive rep Spatch for me!

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sin or no sin I could gut that smiley wench without a twinge of remorse. Like CDB said...doing that in front of mourning families. Un-f*&^ing believable.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
apparently, there's a group of former military/biker guys and gals that line up in between the families and the protestors. call themselves the patriot guard riders. even have a website, http://www.patriotguard.org/

brandozzz

Awards
on the second hand I THINK THAT I WOULD HAvE KILLED A FEW OF THEM BASTARDS I WANT TO SMASH THAT FvCKING SMILE OFF HER FACE, HMMM
IT didnt look like it was too windy of a day.... as i sit watching the demonstrators awaiting the right moment, concentraiting on my breathing I think in my head BREATH RELAX AIM SQUEEEEEEEZE ...... SHOOOT ! MY SHOULDER JUMPS FROM THE RECOIL OF MY RIFLE THE ECHOING SOUND OF THE ROUND I JUST PUT DOWN RANGE people start to panic.... MY TARGET EXPLODES IN A RED MIST ...ONE SICK **** THAT now HAS 1/2 OF A HEAD ..... oh sorry i was day dreaming this **** pisses me off. that ***** needs to die fvck them.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Cuckoo for Cocao Puffs!

I don't think people view Christianity as bad Spatch..I think that's fight someone's been trying to pick between the religious and non religious for a long time.

Good people of all stripes can discern the difference between a good modest Christian like yourself..who is devout, but non obtrusive and a Kool-Aide drinkin wack job like that lady and her cult.
:goodpost:

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
apparently, there's a group of former military/biker guys and gals that line up in between the families and the protestors. call themselves the patriot guard riders. even have a website, http://www.patriotguard.org/
Good guys. I have to wonder why we so rarely see coverage of these types of groups. They deserve a lot more attention than the lunatics.

As for the religious aspect, seems to me Christians should act like Christ. Seems pretty simple.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established

:goodpost:

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would like to beat the crap out of her, good thing is, when I'm done I could tell her it is the will of god, he wanted you to get the crap beat out of you. I wonder what she would say to that since everyone else who has bad things happen to them from other people is from the will of god.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
These whackos are going to get theirs someday, that is an absolute certainty. If that is in this life or after, I do not care; but it will happen.

They have already been told by police they will pretty much refuse them help if someone starts a fight with them. And with more and more groups going to funerals to protect the families against these nuts, its bound to happen sooner or later.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
On top of all this, she kinda looks like the devil.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Do they also approach rape victims and declare it gods work, do they denounce the disabled as sinners? This is a clear example of the most outwardly ignorant coward allowed to live. Reminds me of the villian in "silent hill" Burn her, burn the evil out of her! Then they proceed to severly burn an innocent young girl as a witch due to not knowing her father. This apparently is how you rid someone of evil, she got hers tho and one day, when whatever god has her at their knees, shell find out about what god thinks of her families lifes work.

brandozzz

Awards
Gods will you say ? ok you crazy *****
well for today I AM God

SMILE........

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
Damn, that was totally disgusting to watch.....I'm with Beezl on this one. I would welcome the oppurtunity to knock the **** out of that group of people.

jecko

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Damn, that was totally disgusting to watch.....I'm with Beezl on this one. I would welcome the oppurtunity to knock the **** out of that group of people.

jecko
Great, who let the Canadian in here?!? :icon_lol: Just playin bro, didnt know you were over here. Good to see that. :)

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
Great, who let the Canadian in here?!? :icon_lol: Just playin bro, didnt know you were over here. Good to see that. :)
Been around since '04 just lurk more than anything......but enough of the hijack.

When I first started watching this I was certain that it was a joke but damn to think that this group of people truly believe in this sort of thing is really disturbing.

It infuriates me just as much as the new Canadian govt initiative to NOT lower the Canadian flag to half mast at our Parliment buildings if one of our soldiers is killed in Afghanistan......makes me sick really......rant over.

jecko

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have been wanting to Kick their ass, they even came to Lansing, Il close to where I live, I really wanted to hurt them, but it would really go against the mourning of a great soldier who had passed, and was remembered in a positive light.

brandozzz

Awards
I have been wanting to Kick their ass, they even came to Lansing, Il close to where I live, I really wanted to hurt them, but it would really go against the mourning of a great soldier who had passed, and was remembered in a positive light.
we should all find them and to some damage hahaha :nutkick: sick bastards

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Here's my take. Is going to war a sin. Yes, ALL killing is a sin as it violates the "thal shal not kill" commandment. Even if someone threatens your live, killing them is a sin, so they are right when they say that the soldiers are sinners.
It`s not that simple... suppose you know that someone plans to do great harm to or kill many others. The only way to stop them is by killing them. Do you allow this to happen? Or do you kill them? Which would be the greater sin?

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
The complicated thing about the Bible is that you can selectively use it to justify your point. I think this is an inherent issue with the Bible b/c there are so many shifts in morality, that it is hard to say that it has a single meaning.
I have found this to be a problem with ALL scripture not just the Bible. People tend to insert thier own message instead of getting "THE MESSAGE"

dwass

dwass

Awards
All I can say is that when that woman gets to hell, the devil will get off his throne and say, "hey, I was just keeping the chair warm for you."