Help :\

Mason

Awards
This **** happened last weekend. I think I'm allergic to something in energy drinks. My throat keeps getting congested. I'm having trouble swallowing and I'm not waking my parents up because they will kill me. :\ I'm not gonna die but I don't like this feelings. I read that it can be caused from an increase in sulferic acid or something? How can I lower the levels? anything to open up my throat more?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
This **** happened last weekend. I think I'm allergic to something in energy drinks. My throat keeps getting congested. I'm having trouble swallowing and I'm not waking my parents up because they will kill me. :\ I'm not gonna die but I don't like this feelings. I read that it can be caused from an increase in sulferic acid or something? How can I lower the levels? anything to open up my throat more?
Dude, this is quite serious. Tell your parents. If your medical plan has one, call the consulting nurse. People can DIE from allergic reactions which restrict their breathing. You don't have to tell your parents about the energy drinks (you're just speculating about what is causing this anyway). Tell them what symptoms you're experiencing. Unless they are insane, they are going to be more worried about your health than anything.

Mason

Awards
I can breathe.. I can't swallow. I just took my inhaler. I just told my mom also. The doctors is closed, there is no where open except a hospital about 45 minutes away. I'm not drinking energy drinks anymore I just wanna know of ANYTHING I can take to open up my throat more.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I just wanna know of ANYTHING I can take to open up my throat more.

Well, that would depend upon what is causing the reaction...and that is why a medical professional rather than a stranger from the internet should be giving you advice. If I were you, I'd call that emergency room at the hospital, describe your symptoms and see what they say to you (or your mom). If they say, take an aspirin and relax, then do so. If they say get in the car and come be seen, then do that. Take care of yourself.