Reputation Points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
Where do those come from? Sorry if this a stupid question, just wondering...

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
de nada

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dude that is one awesome avatar, lol.

Sooty

Banned
Awards
Did you know i have the third worst reputation here? its because im 17

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
no you don't and it is not because you are 17 it is because you are acting like a kid.. more like an 8th grader than a junior/senior... get a grip dude

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
It's the Red Badge of Courage, Sooty, which you probably were'nt required to read, see if you can hit -1000.

thetimbomb

Awards
I wonder if he actually is 17... Sooty post some pics or something...
and maybe if you post about something you actually understand... then it might help, or even just dont post at all.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I read the thread in question where he seemed to get most of his negitive rep points.
It wasn't becuase he's 17. It was because quite a few people are a "bit" overtly protective of a certain poster....
On the more "general/off topic" side of this board, people take themselves waaaaaaaaaay too seriously.

I'll positive rep him.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, creating a thread stating you hate the people here and you would like your account deleted doens't help as well but I just let that slide because I figured your were a bit angry at something.

At what I don't know but generally if you want to be treated well don't creat threads and state how you hate everyone here.

If someone neg reps you, who the hell cares. It means NOTHING.

jmh80 please direct me to the posts or people in question and I will look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.