Gyno @ 15?

Mason

Awards
Can you have Gyno @ the age of 15? I think I might have it in my right only.. Nothing in the left. It could be fat. Any ways to burn fat in that particular area?

*Please don't flame me and say to search because I have and it might not apply to a 15 year old. Or my question about in 1 nipple.

Cold

Awards
I had the **** when I was 14. It sucks doesn't it? You can try lowering your body fat, but I speak from personal experience when I say it may look worse. If I we're you, I'd talk to a plastic surgeon about getting it removed.

VitaminT

Awards
I wouldnt bother speaking to a surgeon just yet. Unless people feel you can only get gyno once:ntome:

Sooty

Banned
Awards
I'd just do more cardio... I guess. I was reading a thread, in which Dr.D i believe noted that a certain dose of ibuprofen(?) everyday could help reduce gyno.

Maybe if you like hit the bench really hard and try and make your muscles big, so the little puffiness is kinda overwhelmed.. who knows. and no you cant reduce fat in a certain area just by working it out.

Also, how clean do you eat? and even though your 15, have you taken any PH, AAS?

Cold

Awards
Sooty, I've tried that. It made my gyno look even worse. The muscle in my chest would make my gyno stick out more.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
When I was about 14, I got a little lump under my left nipple. Hurt if it got bumped or anything. Went to the Dr. He said it was from puberty, and that it was nothing to worry about. It went away. I don't remember how long it took, but I don't think it was many months.

Mason

Awards
No, I'm not fat. I cardio alot and I have quite big pecs. It is probably just like RedWolf and will go away eventually I just don't want it for the pool season but it might go away when I start cutting.

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've had it since I think I was 12. It went away after cutting and a cycle of Nolvadex and Rebound XT at the age of 19 into 20.

Gyno isn't like a NASA crafted titanium alloy. I mean, hell, look at Lindsay Lohan. She had big knockers but after dropping fat (and well, not eating food), she lost most of her boobs.

Mason

Awards
Would you recomend Nolvadex or Rebound XT to a 15 year old?

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
When I was about 14, I got a little lump under my left nipple. Hurt if it got bumped or anything. Went to the Dr. He said it was from puberty, and that it was nothing to worry about. It went away. I don't remember how long it took, but I don't think it was many months.
Same story here, I had lumps under both nipples at the time I thought I had breast cancer:) of course it was not, and the Doc said it would go away. I don't remember exactly when it disappeared but by 16 it was gone. Puberty will kill ya!

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
If you squeeze the nipple does juice come out?

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Would you recomend Nolvadex or Rebound XT to a 15 year old?
No I don't. I shouldn't have done it when I was 19 but being young and stupid, sometimes logic comes second.

Just keep cutting, work hard in the gym, and by the time you're about 21 and the gyno is still there, then yes, run a stack. By then they might have drugs made specially to get rid of it.

Sooty

Banned
Awards
I have a very mild case of gyno, but when I stand up straight it pretty much goes away..

I think it is TacoBell induced gyno,.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
If I were you kid, I wouldnt worry about it too much. I myself had lumps under my nips when I was your age, and from what I'm reading so did others, and it usually goes away. I was a skinny kid growing up i dont know about you but the heavier/ more fat you have the more estrogen receptors you have in your breast tissue, so keep that in mind.