Help Asap.

Mason

Awards
Anybody have problems swallowing before? It feels like the back of my throat is very dry and I keep having trouble swallowing. I've been sipping on water but it isn't helping. It's like my throat is closing up a little bit.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What did you take? What are you taking? Is this getting worse? If you are having troubles breathing it is time to go to the Emergency Room.

Mason

Awards
What did you take? What are you taking? Is this getting worse? If you are having troubles breathing it is time to go to the Emergency Room.
All I've taken today is my multivitamin, 2 fish oil, 1 flaxseed, 9 nitrix. Supplement wise. I just drank 4 energy drinks to stay up late but I'm not sure. I can breathe okay. It just feels very wierd.

Mason

Awards
*Bump
Anybody have advice what I can do to open up my throat a little more or stop having the urge to swallow and not being able to?

Sooty

Banned
Awards
haha 9 Nitrix? Doesnt that **** make you really thirsty? and Give you a *****load of energy?

Okay, and then you had 4 energy drinks? Depending on the amount of caffeine in each one you could actually boost your heart rate up super ****ing high, which has the potential do give you a dryer mouth and a problem swallowing and breathing.

Try an inhaler if you have one lying around... otherwise go to the E.R. Try going outside for some fresh air.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Only time I can remember having similar problems was in H.S. after drinking like 3 40's and ripping bong hits for a couple hours. I lived.:yawn:

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Go to the E.R. right away. Could be a poisonous insect bite or something much worse than a reaction to supplements...

Mason

Awards
I can't my parents won't take me I think it's because "Okay, and then you had 4 energy drinks? Depending on the amount of caffeine in each one you could actually boost your heart rate up super ****ing high, which has the potential do give you a dryer mouth and a problem swallowing and breathing."

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Call 911!!! Dude, this COULD BE your LIFE we are talking about here! I am not an EMT, but I used to be a 1st responder when I was a firefighter, and I went through a couple Army combat first aid courses, and let me tell you a throat closing up can be the sign of something VERY SERIOUS!!!

Rico1578

Awards
pray & hope you learn your lesson:trout:

WTF kind of parents will not bring there kid to the ER?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That's where I was headed as well with my comment. This isn't right, your wind pipe could completely cut off and you could die from suffication.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
And WTF are you doing using Nitrix at the age of 15?

Mason

Awards
It's fine. I can breathe. I've been drinking water and my throat is feeling better. It's really late. If I was dying my parents would take me or I would call. It was uncomfortable and I was wondering what I could do to make it better. I guess it just took a bit of time and some water. Thanks anyways.

*Nitrix sucks ass anyways I think it's placebo.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
Lesson # 1 to be learned, Nitrix is a waste of money.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My point was that you are too young to be using supplements. At your age you should be eating tons of food and that's it.

Sooty

Banned
Awards
hahaha. My friend is 18 (I am 17) and he took nitrix for like 3 months, and was wondering why I kept beating him in all the lifts and stuff.

To be honest, he spent all his money on Nitrix rather than on food, and protein (oh, and he doesnt have a gym membership!!!) Thus he got his ass beat by mister ME!

Sooty

Banned
Awards
Yea just eat alot, lift heavy, gain muscle, and run twice a week to burn fat. SImple.

Duh! And at your age protein isnt a bad thing to take, espeically if you are in school and have to buy ****ty school lunches. ( and if you eat ****ty cereal for breakfast) definitely a good idea to use it, if you think its necessary.

Mason

Awards
..I eat alot and take protien. I do wrestling and run and lift so I get my work out. Nitrix was an experiment it doesn't matter because it doesn't even help.

Sooty

Banned
Awards
well i guess at leas you wont waste more money thats a good thing..

ya knw what is really good is Respect Protein, by Pride Nutrition.. its my favorite tasting..a nd has like 49 g protein a serving or something...

Yea... well good luck with whatever your trying to acomplish. Next time you cant breath, just tell your parents to shove it and steal the car.