AnabolicMinds.com Noob

Repo

Awards
Hi everyone,

Just posting an intro thread to say hello! My name is Andy, I live in Indianapolis, Indiana. I've been lifting since I was in the 9th grade and can honestly say that weightlifting changed my life. I'm here to learn more about the incredible number of options there are pertaining to supplements on the market currently and to perhaps make some friends in the process.

I'm not new to fitness/weightlifting/supplementation. As stated previously I have been lifting since 1989 and earned a degree in Exercise Science from Ball State University in 1996. I do not consider myself to be an expert by any means, but am not completely ignorant either.

I look forward to talking with all of you and learning a lot! BTW, for anyone that is a car enthusiast, you should drop in over at nicoclub.com. It's the best Nissan/Infiniti site on the net! We do not discriminate against other makes or models and all are welcome. My s/n there is repo man and I am one of the forum moderators.

Cheers!

Andy

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
:welcome: to the forum

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
welcome to AM! lots of info on this board- just start reading.

Too Small

Awards
:welcome:

I'm sure you'll find all sorts of info here!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Andy,

I'm just posting in your info thread to say welcome, you will love it here

GRosk1234

Pi Alpha Omega Epsilon Alpha
Awards
:welcome:

It's good to see a fellow BSU alum on the board, Go Cardinals!

Sooty

Banned
Awards
This place is the ****, the only real problem with this site is that they dont regulate my pointless comments! OmG! Welcome to the clubizzle

Repo

Awards
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. This looks like a very well-run board with a large amount of information. Cool smilies too. :nutkick: