How big do you want to be

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just for fun...

How big do you want to be and how close are you?

Im currently hovering between 205 and 210, bf% can't be more than say 13 or 14%, most abs out.

Its funny when i was a lot smaller (not that 205 is big!) but i thought i wanted to be around 250, but i think now that a lean 215-220 would be great and i would be content with that.

Im 6'1" so as you can see thats not big by any means but i think i would be happy with that.

How about you?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
as i don't really see myself competing again for some time i'll be happy when i'm 215 around 10% .. i'm currently 207 around 10-11% at 5'8 .. once i get back on a routine that focuses more on hypertrophy i figure i should be there in 2 months or so

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
I think 300ish with 5% would be great. Ok a serious response for me is I don't know what is big enough. I like my current 245 at 5'9.5 (gotta have the .5), but I'm soft,bf feels around 110% somedays. In the right light I have abs!!

cromwell

Awards
Been up and down so much-I'd just like to go back to the good old college days-190 and about 9%-yes I know that's shrimpy, but I was happy with that-ok 195, damn it! Long layoff recently currently about 178 and 12%:burger:

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
ideal =245 lbs - 7-9% bf - currently= 13.8% 240.5 lbs - - 5'11 maybe in 6 months I'll get there. :burger:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
5'10 210 at the same BF as in my avy, I think that is around 10, maybe under..I wanna be there by next New Year's, may cycle when I hit 190+

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
currently: 6'5", 233 @13%BF
long term goal: 260 @10%BF

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
currently in the 190's would like to be around 215 with 8% bf (just enough to see some abs if not all). In reality I have no idea what weight I want, different weight looks good on different people. It is one of those things where i will work till i like the way I look, not what I see on the scale.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
To look as dreamy as Glen....

Lets see.. i'm 5'7 185 @14% I would be happy with 195 @ 10%.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I've learned through trial and error what my lifestyle can support. Anything over 200 is too much for me..can't sleep well and everything is just uncomfortable. I also need to be able to hike and mountain climb for my job so that rules out being a mass monster.

At 5'10" 195-200 at 10% or less bf would be ideal. Currently at 185 and about 12%..and doing a slow cut.

anabolicandre

Awards
Ideally.....
5'8"
200 7-9%bf

Currently....
5'8"
185 10%ish

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would like to hit 280. Right now I am 5-11 and 240lbs. I'll definately get there. What condition is what concerns me though

bigballer99

Awards
6'3 281lbs not sure of the bf , but i would love to be 300 at 10-13 %bf . i need more cardio but right now all the cardio i get is running from the gym to the kitchen table lol .

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've learned through trial and error what my lifestyle can support. Anything over 200 is too much for me..can't sleep well and everything is just uncomfortable.
So very true.
At 5'10" 195-200 at 10% or less bf would be ideal.
Word. I'm 5'9.5", tipping scale at 198lbs and around 12-13% myself. For this endo anything less in BF takes an effort beyond recreational and puts my life balance out of wack.

220Lbs/12% is my fantasy aspiration.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
320 @ 10% bf, i'm currently 290 at 18-20%, so i've got 60lbs of mass to gain, so i figure i could get their in 5-6 years, i'm 6'2.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm a classic ecto so just maintaining at 180-190 requires a lot of protein and supplements. The upswing is that I have small joints and what little mass I can maintain is more noticable. I was 128 before I started lifting, topped out at 172 natty with a so-so diet then ventured into PH's. Not the best approach, but the best I can do under my circumstances.

I see a point in years to come when I will be more cardio/yoga/martial arts centric.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
currently 5'11" 235 about 12%. Trying to get to 250 by late summer with same BF%

Lifetime goal I would say 275 at 12%.

CROWLER

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
I'm 5' 7", currently 180 lbs. w/ 16%bf.. my goal is to be around 185-190 10-12% bf. have it written on a sticky note by my desk to remind me everyday.

ICEBERG

Awards
I am 6'2 239, BF- 13%- 19 inch arms pumped
I am on a mission to get down to 9% BF and weigh a solid 230.
At 37 years old I guess I am pretty happy with my results. But I am never satisfied. Size Does Matter!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I'm a classic ecto so just maintaining at 180-190 requires a lot of protein and supplements. The upswing is that I have small joints and what little mass I can maintain is more noticable. I was 128 before I started lifting, topped out at 172 natty with a so-so diet then ventured into PH's. Not the best approach, but the best I can do under my circumstances.

I see a point in years to come when I will be more cardio/yoga/martial arts centric.
Me too man, it takes me hella work to put on weight, but like you if I gain 10lbs you can notice every rip get more defined..Alas, I am scrawns...One day, one day

Spartan117

Awards
Iceberg, 19s really? Thats impressive!! I'll just keep my little 17 1/4s hidden. My prob is my tris. Anyways I currently weigh 225. I like the size, but I think I'd rather be back down to 200-205, but with the same muscle size. I'm not very good at cutting though. Weighed 189 at one point, but felt like crap.

mab904

mab904

Awards
Currently at 5'7" 143lbs and 12%bf (off-season). Would like to get to 150lbs...same bf% and compete at around 135-140lbs. :)

GTOman

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm 160 and about 12% BF. If I could get to 175-180 and high single digits for BF I'd be one happy GTOman :)

ICEBERG

Awards
Iceberg, 19s really? Thats impressive!! I'll just keep my little 17 1/4s hidden. My prob is my tris. Anyways I currently weigh 225. I like the size, but I think I'd rather be back down to 200-205, but with the same muscle size. I'm not very good at cutting though. Weighed 189 at one point, but felt like crap.
Yeah, my tris have always made the difference but my bi's are coming on strong now too. I have always used close-grip bench, dips w/weight, and pressdowns to grow the triceps. Nothing like having big guns.

cromwell

Awards
Good to know theres another ecto on the board Bioman! Same for me pretty much, 140 starting (I'm 6'1) 160 after boot camp, started training about a year later but after some stops and starts about 180@8% for college sports-then I got into bodybuilding way more. I am a hard gainer, but it almost got easier when i hit the thirties. Best ever was 194@7% on ph's, and like you I have small joints-that look was hard to maintain and pretty damn addictive. I'm striving for 190 and about 9%, with hard work and diet i know I can do this, and maintain

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
ICEBERG...I'm almost identical to you. I normally sit around 235 at ~10% and am 6'2". Biceps hover around 19 as well.

I'd love to be 300 at 10%. Been as high as 270, but bf was around 15%. Getting to that and maintaining it was pure hell. I was eating close to 10,000 calories pd. All day long I felt like I was going to puke with every step I took. Eating that many calories SUCKS! I don't know how the pros do it!!!

jagleaso

Awards
I want to be 250ish at 10%bf since im one of those lucky people that weigh 230lbs /w 15%bf and still looks like a dwarf.:wtf:

Sooty

Banned
Awards
Currently about between 155-160, looking at around 10-13%bf... @ 5ft. 6

Goal by 21 years old - 215lbs @8%bf, and still be 5ft. 6

If Im taller than that, add 11 lbs an inch!:jaw:

Dragons fist

Awards
I would'nt mind being about 130 Kg (thats around 300 pounds i think). Right now i'm a pretty boring 93 Kg, and i'm around 5"11. I dont even wanna think what my b/f % would be! Not that i'm tubby or anything, but i really dont think i wanna know what my b/f % is anyway!
A lotta training's gotta happen in the next 3-6 months. I got goal that i'm reeeeeeally not keeping on track with!

I wanted to be back to box splits (side splits (Van damme kinda isht) be back to my former aerobic fitness level, and have put back on at least 20 kg of lean muscle mass. Its been about 2/6 months so far and i'm not even close to a 3rd of the way!

the fists gotta start crackin!

Oh lord, talking in third person is a bad sign! D. fist has problems! ohh noooooooo! :p

D. fist

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
right now: 163 and bf im unsure of (anyone know based off my avy?)

goal: 200 at 10%, btw i'm 5'7.5

I need to be able to bikeride and ski (i love doing both), so cardio is a must.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
5'9" 275@8%bf that's my all time goal, so I need to add about 40-50lbs of lean mass, I'd like to gain a good amount in my legs 32" quads would be nice (29" now), and another inch or two on the bis would be sweet, bring them up to a nice even 21 inches! Short term, in the next year I want to get 250lbs at about 8%bf. Right now I'm around 250 but at close to 12%bf which feels like 20-30%

The bigger you get, the bigger you want to get!! Ten years ago my answer would have been 220, boy was I nuts.

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
I would love to be 6' 220 with 9-11%... However my body and lifestyle do not support that. I am content at 6' 203 lbs that I am now, I would just like to get from 13% to around 8 or 9% Ideal for me I guess would be 6' 210 with around 11% (realistic)

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Currently I'm at 203~6lbs @ 8~10 BF%...

My goal is to compete at 220 @ 5 BF%...That will be a long road though...

But a more realistic goal for myself is somewhere in between 210 and 220 at about 7 or 8 percent...

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Currently 6 feet, 230 around 10%. I'd like to hit 240 at 8% by end of summer. Thinking about hitting a TST/TRN cycle to help out.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
5'8" 207 @19% BF

I think my goal of 225-230 @10-12%BF is where I would be happy. Honeslt though, i'm dieting down to 195 first and if everything goes right I may think differently by then.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
im 5'8 180lbs at about 9-10% bf. goal - 230#. 7% bf