new to this board

hckykrt91

Awards
whats up guys im new to this board. yeah well im from vegas and stats.

5'8
217lbs
12-14%BF
3 cycles under the belt too

glad to be here

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Oh boy...Welcome man, but to avoid some flames you should probably erase the fact you have done 3 cycles and you are only 19..And because you are breaking board rules I would erase your thread about stacking SD/Phera/M-TRN..And to avoid further flames I wouldn't post about anabolics for another 2 years...But yeah, besides that, follow the rules and enjoy mang!

hckykrt91

Awards
wow ok then thought this board was going to be a good one but guess not.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Ahh for sure man, it is awesome..Those are just board rules....

Too Small

Awards
wow ok then thought this board was going to be a good one but guess not.
This is a great board, but you have to follow the rules. There is a ton of valuble info at your fingertips. But, only being 19 and have done 3 cycles is not something to be proud of.
Research is key...stick around awhile, you'll be glad you did.

hckykrt91

Awards
i respect all of your guys opinions on these boards. just know that i have been doing research oh the compounds "I" use only. you may think a 19 year old kid that has done 3 cycles is outragoues, but like ive said ive done my research on the compounds i use and proper pct. each cycle was 8 weeks long and 8 weeks after each cycle, i get a phyiscal and blood work done. most guys on these boards dont even bother with doing that when that is what tells you whats really going on inside. i understand where you guys are coming from with all of your replys and glad to be aboard on this forum :)