I'm NOT new here,...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
But I'm a filthy recidivist who's seriously ****ed in the head, and wanted to get in on the fun of a shout out to all my internet brethen.

"It rubs the lotion on it's skin, or it's gets the hose"

I hate every ********* one of you, no ****, I really do.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
:blink: good afternoon to you too...

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
:blink: good afternoon to you too...

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
But I'm a filthy recidivist who's seriously ****ed in the head, and wanted to get in on the fun of a shout out to all my internet brethen.

I am assuming you have`t been arrested based on your internet access. So what other form(s) of behavior have you then relapsed into?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

Are you Jack Gordon or the greens keeper?

CROWLER

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
That's MISTER Buffalo "****ing" Bill to you, pal.:twisted:

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I am assuming you have`t been arrested based on your internet access. So what other form(s) of behavior have you then relapsed into?
You name it, I've done it, but I'm too sly to get caught. Yeah, that's what they all think before the bracelets go on and their rooms get tossed.

At least I don't double post without catching it, eh, girlie?

I think I'll be AM's version of Avant's Roy Harper for a while, please die.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awww...Someone poop in your wheaties this mornin' bud?

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Never fear, your Hero Nate will, as usual, set you straight.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
What happened RD, did Michigan lose a recruit to The Ohio State University or something ? :nutkick:

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I'm no Pagan, just a Anarchist Heathen with an antisocial personality disorder, but I'm now attached to the top secret tutelage of Master Whiskey Steve. Hippie politics and delusional spiritual sordidness will soon waft from my fleshy buttcheeks, I superglued Steve's jowls to my hairy ass last week. There will be no escape from my Dharmic flatulence.

Ever fart so hard your back cracked?, that remind you of anything?, Steve, you supplicated snivelling ****weed.

I know I'll have to verbally Acetone my way out of this tommorow, Steve will get all putupon and weepy in bleating protest.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Thats how I sound after I put sand in my motion lotion, too.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Someone is watching WAY too much DVR

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Nicely done, RD! Welcome (back) to AM reality (whatevewr the hell that is!)

...lay off the "lotion" a little. Or at least wait 'till Happy Hour!

BTW, (trivia time) who remembers the movie that featured the organization known as P.A.G.A.N. and what does it stand for???

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Nicely done, RD! Welcome (back) to AM reality (whatevewr the hell that is!)

...lay off the "lotion" a little. Or at least wait 'till Happy Hour!

BTW, (trivia time) who remembers the movie that featured the organization known as P.A.G.A.N. and what does it stand for???
Dragnet, People Against Goodness And Normalcy

I'm also confused.

Whiskey Steve

Awards
  • Established
I'm no Pagan, just a Anarchist Heathen with an antisocial personality disorder, but I'm now attached to the top secret tutelage of Master Whiskey Steve. Hippie politics and delusional spiritual sordidness will soon waft from my fleshy buttcheeks, I superglued Steve's jowls to my hairy ass last week. There will be no escape from my Dharmic flatulence.

Ever fart so hard your back cracked?, that remind you of anything?, Steve, you supplicated snivelling ****weed.

I know I'll have to verbally Acetone my way out of this tommorow, Steve will get all putupon and weepy in bleating protest.
:wtf:

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established

Ummm... sorry don`t like to label people wrongly. So then you might enjoy this...

"Religion is sort of like a lift in your shoes. If it makes you feel better, fine. Just don't ask me to wear your shoes." [George Carlin]

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What the hell is going on around here. This thread does not make any bit of sense.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
The true crow flies only at night.

CROWLER

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Dude......I don't think "Chinaman" is the socially accepted nomenclature....Shut the #%^$^& up Donnie!!!!!!
Natedogg is going to kick your ass, no one treats his woman like that :icon_lol:

bigdave2875

Awards
I have no friggin clue what is going on here...my head hurts.:blink:

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
walter, we're not talking about the guys that built the fvcking railroads man......

Status
Not open for further replies.