Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
i thought that this was a serious statement for a second..... :blink:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
haha...funny guy. he looked like he was being sarcastic / witty. 100% natural hard work = one statement, not two...

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i just lost some respect for him...

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Everytime that guy says "100% Natural" a CareBear commits suicide.

tattoopierced1

does he mean 100% natural as in his hair color...cause he cant be talking about anything else. ;)

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
This guy has a future as a TV comic or somesuch :D

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
****, I guess that powerful Muscle Tech stack is no joke LOL

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
It's about de pain!
Hey what's wrong with that? I love my pain, man. Gotta have the pain. C'mon, where's my pain!? :D Personally I think Badell is the sh!t. I just love the way he was kicking Ronnie's butt with his side triceps pose. :)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
this was posted on another board and i'll just copy/paste my comment from there:

you guys are funny. of course he's not natural, but do any of you go around telling complete strangers what you take? i'm sure his sponsors wouldn't appreciate that too much either.

hard work. and? what's the problem with that statement? i'm pretty damn definate it ain't easy to turn pro regardless of what he's taking. lots of hateorade gets sprayed around on the boards when it comes to pros, and i'll never understand it. we all go around telling everyone how you can take all the **** you want, but if your diet and training aren't in check, it's all in vain. however, when a pro mentions it, suddenly he becomes a ****tard.

get off your goddamn pedestal.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
My bad, I didn't see the hatin' in this Beelze. Are you sure, man?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heh, I couldn't care less if they're natural or not. I'm making fun of him sounding like an idiot while talking to the camera. But most of those guys sound like idiots but i'm amazed at their massiveness so I keep watching.

I'm trying to see if weight lifting by osmoses works.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
it was more in reply to the fvckers at the other board but my stance is the same. only difference is hateorade getting applied through a spray bottle here where it was being dumped in 50 gallon drums over there.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Beelz it's the same as knocking pros for any little defect but telling a 350 pound 5 foot nothing guy he looks great or a 150 pound six foot tall guy he's looking huge.

It's easy to be positive about the regular joe but we don't forgive anyone in the spotlight.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Hey Beelz it's the same as knocking pros for any little defect but telling a 350 pound 5 foot nothing guy he looks great or a 150 pound six foot tall guy he's looking huge.

It's easy to be positive about the regular joe but we don't forgive anyone in the spotlight.
true. there was another thread on the same board that was bashing a video of ruhl doing squats. he was doing quarter squats or something and everyone was up in arms about how much better their squat form was. noone acknowledged the fact that ruhl doesn't give a flying **** about squat form. if you fvckers want to impress someone, break out a measuring tape and give him a hollar. but until squatting becomes a requirement at the Mr. O, move along.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
it was more in reply to the fvckers at the other board but my stance is the same. only difference is hateorade getting applied through a spray bottle here where it was being dumped in 50 gallon drums over there.

Here's how I justify what I said...

Gustavo is a GREAT pro, one of the top 5 in the world IMO, and his column in MD is one of the best things on BB you can read.

However, picture this. 2 guys are in a race. Both of them are great at there sport, however, one is riding a horse, and one is a NASCAR driver. Both great athletes, but who is going to win? the nascar dude.

If there is a race between all dudes on horses, and one guy brings a car, its over.

Gustavo is the top 5 in the world on the scale of unnatural pro's. You put him agains guys that ARE all natural, its like giving him a car in a horse race.

Yeah I know, horrible analogy.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
true. there was another thread on the same board that was bashing a video of ruhl doing squats. he was doing quarter squats or something and everyone was up in arms about how much better their squat form was. noone acknowledged the fact that ruhl doesn't give a flying **** about squat form. if you fvckers want to impress someone, break out a measuring tape and give him a hollar. but until squatting becomes a requirement at the Mr. O, move along.

Same as locking out at bench, I cant stand the whole "finish the rep, you pussy" I get when I do 90% of the ROM.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Here's how I justify what I said...

Gustavo is a GREAT pro, one of the top 5 in the world IMO, and his column in MD is one of the best things on BB you can read.

However, picture this. 2 guys are in a race. Both of them are great at there sport, however, one is riding a horse, and one is a NASCAR driver. Both great athletes, but who is going to win? the nascar dude.

If there is a race between all dudes on horses, and one guy brings a car, its over.

Gustavo is the top 5 in the world on the scale of unnatural pro's. You put him agains guys that ARE all natural, its like giving him a car in a horse race.

Yeah I know, horrible analogy.
are you assuming that any pros are natural? like tom prince said, it's not an advantage when everyone is doing it, it's just to keep you competitive. he's not doing anything that everyone else at his level isn't doing. believing any of them are natural is just naive. if anyone actually believes they're using just nitro-tech and cell-tech, i've got some ocean front property in arizona for ya.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
ruhl doing squats. he was doing quarter squats or something and everyone was up in arms about how much better their squat form was.

its human nature beelze. people like the "spray haterade" on things they are jealous of. i agree with u on how u can take all the crap u want to get big....that doesnt make you a pro. its a people thing....like skinny dudes that say you look too big, they just say that cuz they cant gain two pounds. guys that claim "that chick aint hot", you know full well their chicks arent even half that....people just like to bring down others that do better than they do, have more than they do, etc.... disgusting really.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
are you assuming that any pros are natural? like tom prince said, it's not an advantage when everyone is doing it, it's just to keep you competitive. he's not doing anything that everyone else at his level isn't doing. believing any of them are natural is just naive. if anyone actually believes they're using just nitro-tech and cell-tech, i've got some ocean front property in arizona for ya.
hey beelzebub,

i never meant to haterade on gustavo, i just thought the vid was funny. hell, how could i hate someone for doing whatever it takes to get to the top, especially when every pro, top level amatuer, and very many recreational bb's use steroids.

anyway, hit me up with a pm regarding that ocean-front property in AZ. sounds interesting.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established

Your agreeing by disagreeing in a sence

I said gustavo is a great pro. All pro's are unnatural, agreed? This puts everyone on a level playing field when compared to those who are also unnatural. Lets say, on a pro, unnatural scale, Gustavo is an 8.5 out of 10

However, saying that your natural puts you on a different scale. This compares you to those who ARE all natural. If gustavo is placed on the "natural scale" he becomes a 10 out of 10.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
its human nature beelze. people like the "spray haterade" on things they are jealous of. i agree with u on how u can take all the crap u want to get big....that doesnt make you a pro. its a people thing....like skinny dudes that say you look too big, they just say that cuz they cant gain two pounds. guys that claim "that chick aint hot", you know full well their chicks arent even half that....people just like to bring down others that do better than they do, have more than they do, etc.... disgusting really.
:goodpost:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Same as locking out at bench, I cant stand the whole "finish the rep, you pussy" I get when I do 90% of the ROM.
Hhee...some times I do like 80-85% ROM. But, I do it because it feels better.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Hhee...some times I do like 80-85% ROM. But, I do it because it feels better.
Not locking out on bench doesnt make someone a pussy, it makes them a smart training bodybuilder. So anyone who gives you crap for doing 85% ROM is either not lifting with the intent of bodybuilding, or their just a jackass. IMO.:nutkick: Locking out joints doesnt work the chest harder, it works it less, and wear and tear on joints doesnt build muscle, but staying injury free might.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
This guy claims to be natural too. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/becker27.htm He's not a bodybuilder. He seems more convincing the alot of guys though. I mean you should check out some of the stuff he says about juicers. He's rather derogatory. And unless he's good at playing dumb, he pretty ignorant about the drugs too. He says that AAS users are no different then crack smokers and heorin addicts to him. And the guy claims he trains for hours a day, working the same muscle group daily for long periods of time before resting. He also thinks that the fact that he does work that much in the gym is responsible for his success and doesnt credit his genetics for being able to gain while training in a style that would make most AAS users shrink to nothing.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Not locking out on bench doesnt make someone a pussy, it makes them a smart training bodybuilder. So anyone who gives you crap for doing 85% ROM is either not lifting with the intent of bodybuilding, or their just a jackass. IMO.:nutkick: Locking out joints doesnt work the chest harder, it works it less, and wear and tear on joints doesnt build muscle, but staying injury free might.
Agreed :thumbsup:

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
This guy claims to be natural too. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/becker27.htm He's not a bodybuilder. He seems more convincing the alot of guys though. I mean you should check out some of the stuff he says about juicers. He's rather derogatory. And unless he's good at playing dumb, he pretty ignorant about the drugs too. He says that AAS users are no different then crack smokers and heorin addicts to him. And the guy claims he trains for hours a day, working the same muscle group daily for long periods of time before resting. He also thinks that the fact that he does work that much in the gym is responsible for his success and doesnt credit his genetics for being able to gain while training in a style that would make most AAS users shrink to nothing.

nothing is stupider than asking a genetic freak how he got so big and strong. its like asking a super-model how she got her face so pretty.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Your agreeing by disagreeing in a sence

I said gustavo is a great pro. All pro's are unnatural, agreed? This puts everyone on a level playing field when compared to those who are also unnatural. Lets say, on a pro, unnatural scale, Gustavo is an 8.5 out of 10

However, saying that your natural puts you on a different scale. This compares you to those who ARE all natural. If gustavo is placed on the "natural scale" he becomes a 10 out of 10.
gustavo is in the spotlight, people know him and his name very well. it would be quite ignorant of him to admit to taking something illegal, on video no less. there are very few pros that admit to such things. however, being that i didn't 'see' or 'hear' anyone ask him of his usage, it makes him look like a douchebag......just not an admittedly unnatural douchebag. that being said, once again, anyone who actually believes gustavo is natural has most likely never stepped in a gym.

OTOH, the term 'natural' is used pretty loosely. even the so-called natural divisions are riddled with those who aren't.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
well put. friggin haters.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
I still come across people who train a little, but who are all shocked to find out that the pro's juice. Why they are surprised? I have no idea.

SROB

Awards
In the new Muscular Development, he was asked about his "100% natural" statement. His response was that he was talking about not using any synthol.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
In the new Muscular Development, he was asked about his "100% natural" statement. His response was that he was talking about not using any synthol.
there you go....its all in a relative sense. if a pro feels that rubbing butter on his head is unnatural and he is then asked if he is natural, he can say yes, since, in fact, he telling the truth from his perspective.....get it :run:

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established

Good. There are 2 things I cant stand in life.
1) those who put oil into there muscles and make them look like idiots
2) synthol users

:icon_lol:

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
The same article mentioned that 2 of the top 5 in the 2005 olympia did have oil in their arms.

I dont think most fans realize just how common it is in pro BBing. It's not just the obvious guys with stupid looking lumps that dont move when they flex, or that jiggle like water baloons. Id guess that at least 25% of pro's use small ammounts of synthol (or have at least tried it once) to make their muscle bellies look a little fuller. Some people think if someone uses it it will produce that look, (unnatural lumps and blurry bumps that dont contract) but the truth is that those obvious cases were a result of A)poor placement of injection. or B) quantity used.
Then there are those who use it not for the size increase it immediately procur's, but for the increased myofibrillar hypertrophic potential that extreme and prolonged fascia stretching (the lack of wich is believed to be a limiting factor in growth potential of a particular muscle) is purported to provide. (weather that works or not, I dont know.)
For those instances, often a "loading phase" is implemented where the competitor puts a cc or 2 in each bi and each tri every day for like a week or whatever, then backs off to a couple of cc's once or twice a week for maintainance. Supporters of this method have claimed that MRI's have shown instances where muscle's hypertrophied after long term use of synthol coupled with training diet and standard BB'er arsenal to "fill in the space" created by fascia stretching. Ostensibly "making the size increase permanent."

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MF210 Pro Bodybuilding 18
vcon13 General Chat 3