6th grade girl did a study about McDonalds...this is great!

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Turns out the freshly flushed water in the shitter at her local McDonalds is less germ infested than the ice out of the coke machine...

MMMM MMMM:jaw:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
So drink out of their toilet is the moral of the story?

lol

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Dono man, she is in 6th grade. Not sure if it's on the net yet.

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
I have heard of a similar study, involving work cubicles and office restrooms. Essentially the study was trying to show that you are better off to eat in the restroom than at your cubicle. Because the restroom is cleaned more throughly and frequently (hopefully) than your average work cubicle.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
All this was on tv with barbra walters last night. I dont think I would rather eat in a mcdicks shitter instead of my desk. Thanks anyways. TV always blows stories up for ratings. Until I get atleast a link, Ill be eating right here.

Not trying to be a dick, but I just ate lunch right here, so I have to argue this or else....:sad:

tattoopierced1

i eat at my desk all the time...but no one else uses it and I keep it pretty clean. I think they are talking about shared cubicles like in a call center, or a person who never cleans their work space.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In highschool I used to think about how many germs are on the desks. There are plenty of dirty hands that touch those desks each class. Then you see a kid with his face on a desk sleeping. Ew.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did the fast food thing in my teens and seen people do weird ****. ex. Food dropped on the floor and served anyway, using the back of a broom handle to break up the ice in the ice machine.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
take it from me.. if you ever take a class in microbiology it will totally change the way that you look at the world.. I have a little paragraph on the door of my lab that is titled "Everything I learned in Micro" and it will make you stop and think... it makes me howl everytime that one of my new sophmore nurses-to-be stop and read it...

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There was a show in the UK where they tested desks in a typical office and compared the bacteria levels to the public toilet seats at Glastonbury (massive outdoor music concert). There was considerably more on the desks!