natedogg, give me something to laugh at

jeff33333

Awards
dude, i've been reading the board for three hours and i'm bored. tell me a fucked up story, something to make me laugh, something you did to an ex, rip on beez, anything. thanks.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
something to make me laugh
Something to make you laugh huh. What am I, a fucking slot machine? You pop a quarter in me and I tell a joke? I don't do jokes. If you want jokes take a good look in the mirror and tell me that isn't the funniest damn thing you have ever seen...ya prick.

:D

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
What does revo stand for anyways? "Revo"lting pile of ****? Makes sense because you frickin disgust me.

jeff33333

Awards
Something to make you laugh huh. What am I, a fucking slot machine? You pop a quarter in me and I tell a joke? I don't do jokes. If you want jokes take a good look in the mirror and tell me that isn't the funniest damn thing you have ever seen...ya prick.

that will do nicely. thank you.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to stay and chit chat but I gotta visit with the sandman in about 10 minutes. And no Drew I will not sleep with you, so quit asking.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Dont you mean "gurgle gurgle, yes you taste so good beelz":run:

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Wow, for once Nate was speechless, I kind of like this!!!

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Didn't want to mess up max's thread but Drew also "raises" trouser snakes if you know what I mean. When they vomit though their stomachs don't cum out. You can pet my snake any time Drew.