PCT and shoulder injury

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.37%

PCT and shoulder injury

No clue where to put this, so I thought in here would be good. I started my PCT today and the past week, week in a half my rotator cuffs have been sore. Sore as in the morning it takes caution to move my arms, but as the day goes by it lessens. As of right now I can move my arms, but still feel the pain.

Now since I am on PCT I should be hitting the weights hard, but shoudler and chest I am worried about. If I warm up my shoulders real good before chest, and keep doing that in between sets I can usually crank out all my sets without the pain getting to me, or in the last set maybe 10% pain. Shoulder I havent done since it started hurting because I dont need to damage it further. Since this PCT what would be best for me to still hit the muscles, but not damage them more. Id personally love to take a week off, or maybe even to, but not sure how that would do for my gains I got on cycle. As of right now at home I am just doing some rotator cuff exersizes to help strengthen it up.

2. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

What did you take for your cycle? What are you taking for PCT? Who told you to keep hitting the weights hard in PCT? You should continue to train during PCT but with less intensity/volume. Lifting is catabolic and you are already in a catabolic state during PCT. Main thing is to keep calories up. You should look into a cortisone blocker to help with recovery and perhaps some Cissus rx for the shoulder pain ( if you have not done so already but your post was quite vague). Take it easy on the shoulder, screw it up bad and your training will take an extended leave on the back burner.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.37%

Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    What did you take for your cycle? What are you taking for PCT? Who told you to keep hitting the weights hard in PCT? You should continue to train during PCT but with less intensity/volume. Lifting is catabolic and you are already in a catabolic state during PCT. Main thing is to keep calories up. You should look into a cortisone blocker to help with recovery and perhaps some Cissus rx for the shoulder pain ( if you have not done so already but your post was quite vague). Take it easy on the shoulder, screw it up bad and your training will take an extended leave on the back burner.

Geez so many questions. SD was cycle, nolva and a few others for pct. Ill look into Cissus rx
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Shoulder Injury and Ipamorelin
    By kennold in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2012, 07:01 AM
  2. Shoulder injury and cutting cycle?
    By rogan in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 05:40 PM
  3. Shoulder Injury and Cortisone Shot? Yes or No?
    By I am Weasel in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 02:19 PM
  4. PCT and injury
    By Coachjj3 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 12:06 PM
  5. Shoulder Injury and Questions
    By djl in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-06-2007, 10:56 PM