Tonight on TLC greg valentino 10:00 est.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
And his expoding arms..... This should be a good one!:jaw:
If you don't know who he is, just google him and you will see.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Oh good God...why in the hell doesn't he divorce himself from BBing. He makes us look HORRIBLE, not just bad, HORRRRRRRIBLE.

edit: he's not a BBer, he's a circuis freak! he's freakier than the bearded woman....

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Oh good God...why in the hell doesn't he divorce himself from BBing. He makes us look HORRIBLE, not just bad, HORRRRRRRIBLE.

edit: he's not a BBer, he's a circuis freak! he's freakier than the bearded woman....
Exactly. He is everything that has gone wrong with bodybuilding since the classical age.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Oh sweet, I cant wait to watch this if only for a sec. Rep pts for you Jim Mills!!:)

Greg Valentino is pathetic. His arms look freaking disugusting. And oooh, check that pic of him above curling 75lbs...what a badass!:D

BV

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Oh sweet, I cant wait to watch this if only for a sec. Rep pts for you Jim Mills!!:)

Greg Valentino is pathetic. His arms look freaking disugusting. And oooh, check that pic of him above curling 75lbs...what a badass!:D

BV
Thanks for the Rep/pts..... Ya think he checks out this site?... I wouldn't want him to kick my ass.:icon_lol:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
*sigh* synthol will NEVER do that .. they're muscle implants

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the Rep/pts..... Ya think he checks out this site?... I wouldn't want him to kick my ass.
Heh, yeah, kick my ass with his bicep implanted 50lb curling pythons of power.:)

This is one of the most biased shows Ive ever seen...what really gets me is that old pro from the 70's ranting about how one tiny cycle will kill you no matter what.
He did make some good points about kids wanting muscle and thinking of drugs first instead of the basics though.

Did you guys catch this part...the british kid who was just starting out, when he was watching the video of Valentino draining his arm, said "But Mom it dosent hurt because its not real..." and then the scene got cut off.

WTF, Greg Valentino controls the media now too?:)

I think this feral children show will be more interesting and not piss me off nearly as much:)

BV

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Heh, yeah, kick my ass with his bicep implanted 50lb curling pythons of power.:)

This is one of the most biased shows Ive ever seen...what really gets me is that old pro from the 70's ranting about how one tiny cycle will kill you no matter what.
He did make some good points about kids wanting muscle and thinking of drugs first instead of the basics though.

Did you guys catch this part...the british kid who was just starting out, when he was watching the video of Valentino draining his arm, said "But Mom it dosent hurt because its not real..." and then the scene got cut off.

WTF, Greg Valentino controls the media now too?:)

I think this feral children show will be more interesting and not piss me off nearly as much:)

BV
Hey BV, do you think if we take massive amounts of steroids, and don't die from our livers falling apart, and our hearts blowing up and we get to live long enough, that maybe we would grow enough hair on our bodies, to be on the next feral children episode? LOL!!

But yeah, that old Mr universe, did bring up those valid pionts about young kids just starting out, but, ****, according to him if yo take just ONE little cycle, you are basically F***ED! I'm sure abusing them will not do nice things to you down the road but one cycle.........??

spooler

Awards
The Bonehead admitted that he wasn't practicing sterile techniques. He said he was re-using syringes.

Synthol wasn't even mentioned.

Seems to me it was just a "hit piece" on steriod use. Remember, one cycle will kill you........

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Hey BV, do you think if we take massive amounts of steroids, and don't die from our livers falling apart, and our hearts blowing up and we get to live long enough, that maybe we would grow enough hair on our bodies, to be on the next feral children episode? LOL!!
:toofunny:

tattoopierced1

hope this is going to play again this week...gotta set my DVR.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I tivo'd it last night and watched it this morning. It wasn't that bad and nothing like that bullshit Morgan Spurlock put out last year basically demonizing steroids. It had opposing points of view from Mick Hart and that old Mr. Universe guy. And of course you had the freakshow Valentino for added entertainment. I wasn't overly pissed off after watching it.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Did anyone catch the guy who made the movie about eating mickdicks for 30 days straight. He made one about taking HGH, and Test for some guy who used to swim at clemson? It was pretty good, he went into mexico and bought all kinds of stuff, deca, and about a million others. Just showed how easy it is to get over there. Anyways, the ended up getting all kinds of sick. His wife was flipping out. They showed every rage he could have possibly of had. It wasnt to bad, but not a great promotion either.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info Jim. Like someone posted before earlier in the thread, this guy is not a bber, just a freakshow. Arms like that and only curling 75lbs!? ROTFLZ!

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Did anyone catch the guy who made the movie about eating mickdicks for 30 days straight. He made one about taking HGH, and Test for some guy who used to swim at clemson? It was pretty good, he went into mexico and bought all kinds of stuff, deca, and about a million others. Just showed how easy it is to get over there. Anyways, the ended up getting all kinds of sick. His wife was flipping out. They showed every rage he could have possibly of had. It wasnt to bad, but not a great promotion either.
Yes I saw it. If I remember correctly the guy had an overpowering wife, that wouldn't shut up.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
One thing that got me about the Valentino show last night was the shape of all the 'ex bodybuilders'. Except from the old 70's pro,they were all fat slobs.

Some bodybuilders they were, huh?

Also funny that the 'future pro' kid who was like 160lbs, and in every scene he was lifting with like 3 sweatshirts on. You'd think they would have found a bigger dude to play that part.

BV

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
One thing that got me about the Valentino show last night was the shape of all the 'ex bodybuilders'. Except from the old 70's pro,they were all fat slobs.

Some bodybuilders they were, huh?

Also funny that the 'future pro' kid who was like 160lbs, and in every scene he was lifting with like 3 sweatshirts on. You'd think they would have found a bigger dude to play that part.

BV
Didn't he also say that he was currently taking steroids, or did he state that he was going to use them in the future? I didn't quite catch it. Anyways, I kept thinking to my self....what the heck do they have that kid on there for, he aint big at all!! About the only thing big on him, were the zits on his face:rofl: !

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Man i was was at the gym tonight, and was taking a rest, and I heard these 2 kids talking about the Valentino special last night....what ignorance!! One guy was stating to the other, that Valentino's arms got sooo big that they got infected! Then the other guy was like" Oh so he was shooting it into his muscle!? Yeah that makes it work faster, but it's not the right way." I just kept my mouth shut!!:run:

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Valentino is a tool for what he did to his body. If you read his column in MD he's a pretty funny guy sometimes though. He's the first guy that will tell you he looks retarded. He says he looks like an ugly"uncle fester on roids". He doesn't consider himself a bodybuilder at all, or expect anyone to take him seriously. He claims that he got that way from site injecting massive amounts of prop and other crap. It would still take a huge amount of oil to build up to that size, which I don't think is possible, if nothing else because of the cost of that much juice. It's not implants, my guess would be synthol. I just don't know why he always claims it's not. The sad thing is the guy was pretty built before he did this to himself. He had big arms for his size, but they actually looked like arms.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - I saw a pic of him before he took to self-mutilation and he did look really good, with arms that were quite large. NO need to do what he did, his arms look like something from a video game with cheesy graphics.

Didn't he also say that he was currently taking steroids, or did he state that he was going to use them in the future? I didn't quite catch it. Anyways, I kept thinking to my self....what the heck do they have that kid on there for, he aint big at all!! About the only thing big on him, were the zits on his face !
I know! That really threw me...the kid looked like he'd been lifting for a year or less and he's 'going to be Mr.Olympia'. **** how many people say that when the first get excited about working out? The thing that got me was they wouldnt show him with his shirt off...hell even in short sleeves.

BV

Gary46080

Awards
That little British kid said if it means taking as much juice as he can to become the best then it's worh it. And then you wonder why these retards are dying 20 years later. Those are the kind of guys with the mentality that it's the juice that will make you bigger and that's a horrible way to think.
What was the name of that movie? I'd like to see it.

Burner

Awards
Hey guys, its up on the net for those who missed it...it’s pretty ridiculous though, I was pretty irritated watching it.

http://www.putfile.com/fit2

What was the name of that movie? I'd like to see it.
Did a search on google, looks like this was a tv show called "30 days" made by Morgan Spurlock (supersize me guy), the episode was called "Anti-aging" if i found the right thing...

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Valentino is a tool for what he did to his body. If you read his column in MD he's a pretty funny guy sometimes though. He's the first guy that will tell you he looks retarded. He says he looks like an ugly"uncle fester on roids". He doesn't consider himself a bodybuilder at all, or expect anyone to take him seriously. He claims that he got that way from site injecting massive amounts of prop and other crap. It would still take a huge amount of oil to build up to that size, which I don't think is possible, if nothing else because of the cost of that much juice. It's not implants, my guess would be synthol. I just don't know why he always claims it's not. The sad thing is the guy was pretty built before he did this to himself. He had big arms for his size, but they actually looked like arms.
Yeah his column is pretty funny, I have gottenquite a few laughs out of the stuff he says:toofunny:! And it is a pittywhat he did to his body, he did actually look pretty decent before he did that to himself!

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I know! That really threw me...the kid looked like he'd been lifting for a year or less and he's 'going to be Mr.Olympia'. **** how many people say that when the first get excited about working out? The thing that got me was they wouldnt show him with his shirt off...hell even in short sleeves.
:toofunny:

Gary46080

Awards
Did a search on google, looks like this was a tv show called "30 days" made by Morgan Spurlock (supersize me guy), the episode was called "Anti-aging" if i found the right thing...
Found lots of info on the episode but no actual links to it, anyone know if there are any online? No luck on limewire either.

manfreakca

Awards
i wonder if i shot synthol into my dick would it get bigger??anyway i read MD and Valentrino ****, is good till he talks about shittin every were and latino whores,what a dumbass.These vids take to long to load i can **** 3 bitches and would be done quicker:jaw: