Being under 21 is bullshit

Pushofabutton

Awards
Well I still have 1 more year to deal with being under 21 but living in vegas suxs when your 20.

I went out last night with some friends(all over 21) and we went to get some late night food at about 3am. Well the server comes around and i order a water and I get carded. What a load of ****.

Sry just bitching.

Im trying to find a fake id connection but its alot harder then i thought it would be.

tattoopierced1

just wait. Fake ID's arent worth getting busted over. I had a really good one when I was younger and got caught after a while...had to go to some BS classes where we watched videos for 5 weeks...it was a complete waste of time. Your close to 21 now, so dont waste your time with it.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Telling a 20 year old to be patient is like keeping a fly away from **** (or Drew off my nuts).

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Telling a 20 year old to be patient is like keeping a fly away from **** (or Drew off my nuts).
nice avatar thats good.

and to pushofabutton imo drinking was so much more fun before I was 21. I went out every friday and saturday when I hit 21 for about 4-5 months. It gets old quick bro. I used to drink all the time now about once every 4-6months. I have to say though living in Vegas would be a different story

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I think I drank more before the age of 21 than I did after I turned 21. Funny how things work out.

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You think 21 is bullshit. Over 40 is even more bullshit.

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Well I still have 1 more year to deal with being under 21 but living in vegas suxs when your 20.

I went out last night with some friends(all over 21) and we went to get some late night food at about 3am. Well the server comes around and i order a water and I get carded. What a load of ****.

Sry just bitching.

Im trying to find a fake id connection but its alot harder then i thought it would be.
I wish that was my biggest worry at 21...

Bro, you will roll over tomorow and be 30.

Matt_Stuart

Awards
when do you turn 21? If its not that long its not really worth the money, I know you can get them out there just not sure where at I got mine out in LA from the mexicans haha. It worked fine for me in vegas.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Why would they card you for water?

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
when do you turn 21? If its not that long its not really worth the money, I know you can get them out there just not sure where at I got mine out in LA from the mexicans haha. It worked fine for me in vegas.
Yeah he will be Mr. Popageorgio

first one to name that movie is my hero.

dunimous

Board Supporter
Awards
National Lampoons vegas vacation played by Ethan Embry

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i agree with natedoggie dog.

i definitely drank more than i do now being over 21.

i think its the point that its illegal and the liquior store 2 blocks away from a state troop headquarters makes it great.

hah

shct

Pushofabutton

Awards
See i don't even want it to drink. Im not 2 big of a drinker but i do work nights. So for the most part i wake up a 8pm and go out at 10-11ish.

Any concert that is on weekdays is 21 and over just because the serve inside the venue. I couldn't see Joe rogen because im not 21 or even see EverClear(thank god, it was with the X g/f).

If i order a beer i don't get carded its just that i rly don't like to drink and drive and i do my best to stick to my diet.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just move to a different place. Most cities have laws that allow the consumption of water before you are 21.:icon_lol:

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
National Lampoons vegas vacation played by Ethan Embry
You will be my hero for the next 24 hours!

I am you dam guid, I will give you the dam tour, are there any dam questions?

Where can I get some Damn bait...:icon_lol:

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
i know how ya feel.. i'm 20- youngest of all my friends. i've had a fake for a while, but i'm so close, its not worth the risk imo. plus the lack of booze keeps me from getting the gut :)

BMW

Awards
  • Established
considering a fake id now and days could have some serious reprocussions i would wait

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Already been said, but don't do the fake. I used one, but stopped when I hit 20. It is just not worth it.

And I drank more at 18-19 than I have from 20-27. Yikes!

Pushofabutton

Awards
Was wondering the samething?
Its because if the establishment serves beer or any other drinks then you can't be there past 11pm. That being said, any decent restraunt serves so i get booted. If i order the beer they don't card and don't care so i ether have to pay for drinks im not going to drink or im going to try to find a fake id.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Someone has to be under 21. Might as well be you for now. Those over 21 had to deal with this at one time or another.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Its because if the establishment serves beer or any other drinks then you can't be there past 11pm. That being said, any decent restraunt serves so i get booted. If i order the beer they don't card and don't care so i ether have to pay for drinks im not going to drink or im going to try to find a fake id.
Ahh. OK.

I don't be in a hurry to be over 21. It's all downhill from there, bro.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Some other things that you can look forward to after 21-

- Back pain

-nose hair

-baldness and slower metabolism

-having sex with someone half
your age, legally best after 36

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Def do not do the fake ID, my forst year at college a good associate of mine, was selling them, and got busted, it was not good, he was arrested kicked out of school, and the legal costs caused his parents to put their house up to get him out of jail, and pay for legal fees... its just not worth it, get with some good friends, and they will hook u up, I know in school i drank more from ages 18-20 than when i actually turned 21, plus i learned it was too taxing on my system to drink then try to make muscle gains. Pick a vice and stick with it...