Bad Health Luck

jdubz

Awards
Three weeks ago I got a stomach virus that made me vomit. A week later I got a urinary tract infection. This week I got the flu and a 103* temperature. If that wasn't bad enough, I was told to take some Aspirin for the fever and broke out in hives because I am apparently allergic to it. Whats ironic is that I just received a Powertech Power Rack w/ Lat Attachment and Utility Bench and haven't even been able to use it! :frustrate

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sucks bro, hope all is well soon.

I hate the stomach flu. Its a bodybuilders curse. We had it going around where I live a month ago. I missed it but unfortunately broke my leg instead. Would've rather had the flu.

tattoopierced1

same thing here bro. First I had pink eye, along with strep. then no less than 2 days after i get over that, i get that damn stomach virus. Lost almost 20lbs over the course of 3 weeks. Keep your head up and you'll get through it.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
i am the queen of medical crap.....welcome to hell enjoy your stay.....try living with lupus, thyroid that is being tested for cancer, working with 2-3 yr olds so I get every cold, upper resp infection, and ear infections......it stinks...

feel better

jdubz

Awards
Yea, I've read some of your posts TC. I really respect people like you because it has to be really tough. I have it relatively easy compared to your situation. I'm just frusturated because I miss lifting and a good diet. :aargh:

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I've read some of your posts TC. I really respect people like you because it has to be really tough. I have it relatively easy compared to your situation. I'm just frusturated because I miss lifting and a good diet. :aargh:
i hear ya....I am missing things as well......here is wishing you a speedy recovery:)