need advice in a bad way...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by spatch
    Update-

Today she sat next to me in chemistry. She said she hasnt heard from him since, which is good I guess.

I asked her if she wanted me to talk to him and/or the police. She BEGGED me not to. Last time something happened like this with him, she said he said it would "be the end of her" or something.
    If he has threatened her life as you say, she should report it to the Police. Her parents should be involved in this. As a father, if my daughter came to me and told me her boyfriend had hit her, this boy and I would have a very long talk in the woods, where accidents can happen at any time.
    •   

2. Quote Originally Posted by delta314
    If he has threatened her life as you say, she should report it to the Police. Her parents should be involved in this. As a father, if my daughter came to me and told me her boyfriend had hit her, this boy and I would have a very long talk in the woods, where accidents can happen at any time.
    Ya the woods are crazy.
    ax's flying by, bullets wizzing around, running chainsaws falling from nowhere...... way crazy

3. Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey Steve
    Ya the woods are crazy.
    ax's flying by, bullets wizzing around, running chainsaws falling from nowhere...... way crazy
    Just ask Dick Cheney...hehehe

4. Quote Originally Posted by delta314
    lolol i just heard about that this morning on the bill handel show....

"its probably not unusual for people to get peppered"......lol

5. Quote Originally Posted by delta314
    ! Yo got to watch out for those tackling trees out in the woods as well! They are pretty big, and hit HARD!

6. If she does not want anything to do with him, and she has said so - then maybe she needs a court order to have him get the message to stay away. "restraining order". Then, if she is smart and discurages him (takes his # off her cell phone). Now if he comes around, he is looking for trouble, and will not take no for an answer. Beat his ass - you can not say "hey, I will stop him if he had a good up bringing, but if he has issues because of a bad childhood, then he can do anything he wants"

Similar Forum Threads

1. I need advice, in a real pickle
    By Mitch5 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-20-2013, 10:25 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-18-2012, 03:30 PM
  3. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 09:38 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 11:14 PM
  5. Need advice in altering my training, RE hamstring pull