need advice in a bad way...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
    That's a quaint little New Zealand saying my father you to use on his kids

    Me - "Dad, Whiskey Steve threw a dog turd at me"
    My Dad - " Well, it beats a poke in the eye with a sharp stick, does'nt it?"

    ah, thanks, dad.
    ahh got ya,

    (you have 666 posts right now )


  2. Whiskeysteve brought up a great point.....WHERE THE HELL ARE THE GIRLS PARENTS?!?!?!?!
    •   
       


  3. when someone beats on a woman how can you stay out of it.
    I guess i see the world differently, BTW did she validate this supposed occurence, women cause alot of trouble for men.

  4. Update-

    Today she sat next to me in chemistry. She said she hasnt heard from him since, which is good I guess.

    I asked her if she wanted me to talk to him and/or the police. She BEGGED me not to. Last time something happened like this with him, she said he said it would "be the end of her" or something.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by spatch
    but some people say he beat her every once in a while. This relates to the above paragraph. After they broke up (according to her)
    There is ZERO excuse for that. I do not feel for some P.O.S. that needs to do something stupid and blame anyone else. This is just wrong if he touched her, it is wrong and does not matter what he went through in his past.

    My brother just died, I will now go be a terrible person, start using drugs, and beating women...come on! I hate this form of thinking, be responsible for your own actions.

    She also should of gotten away and called the cops. Do not touch him man, you never know the truth...
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by spatch
    Update-

    Today she sat next to me in chemistry. She said she hasnt heard from him since, which is good I guess.

    I asked her if she wanted me to talk to him and/or the police. She BEGGED me not to. Last time something happened like this with him, she said he said it would "be the end of her" or something.
    If he has threatened her life as you say, she should report it to the Police. Her parents should be involved in this. As a father, if my daughter came to me and told me her boyfriend had hit her, this boy and I would have a very long talk in the woods, where accidents can happen at any time.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by delta314
    If he has threatened her life as you say, she should report it to the Police. Her parents should be involved in this. As a father, if my daughter came to me and told me her boyfriend had hit her, this boy and I would have a very long talk in the woods, where accidents can happen at any time.
    Ya the woods are crazy.
    ax's flying by, bullets wizzing around, running chainsaws falling from nowhere...... way crazy

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey Steve
    Ya the woods are crazy.
    ax's flying by, bullets wizzing around, running chainsaws falling from nowhere...... way crazy
    Just ask Dick Cheney...hehehe

  9. Quote Originally Posted by delta314
    Just ask Dick Cheney...hehehe
    lolol i just heard about that this morning on the bill handel show....

    "its probably not unusual for people to get peppered"......lol

  10. Quote Originally Posted by delta314
    Just ask Dick Cheney...hehehe
    ! Yo got to watch out for those tackling trees out in the woods as well! They are pretty big, and hit HARD!

  11. If she does not want anything to do with him, and she has said so - then maybe she needs a court order to have him get the message to stay away. "restraining order". Then, if she is smart and discurages him (takes his # off her cell phone). Now if he comes around, he is looking for trouble, and will not take no for an answer. Beat his ass - you can not say "hey, I will stop him if he had a good up bringing, but if he has issues because of a bad childhood, then he can do anything he wants"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I need advice, in a real pickle
    By Mitch5 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-20-2013, 09:25 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-18-2012, 02:30 PM
  3. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 08:38 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 10:14 PM
  5. Need advice in altering my training, RE hamstring pull
    By Enigma76 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-08-2006, 04:18 PM
Log in
Log in