REp Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. REp Comments


    Can anyone tell me abt tis? I just got red bar..


    I still quite new to e forum.. sorry


  2. more than likely it came from a comment or two.. and from the looks of it, it was the stano tab thread that did you in...

  3. U mean i say someting wrong?

    Anyway who are e ones who make e comments?

    How can i make bar go green again?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Dennking
    U mean i say someting wrong?

    Anyway who are e ones who make e comments?

    How can i make bar go green again?

    Proper english for starters!!

    Really though, you probally said something that someone didnt like and they neg repped you. There is nothing that YOU can do to make it go back to green. Keep stupid comments to the wayside and use the search button.

  5. Hey Dennking--
    Where are you from buddy??
    Thanks and Welcome.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  6. Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    Hey Dennking--
    Where are you from buddy??
    Thanks and Welcome.
    Dont tell him, he want to peep on you!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by revodrew
    Proper english for starters!!

    Really though, you probally said something that someone didnt like and they neg repped you. There is nothing that YOU can do to make it go back to green. Keep stupid comments to the wayside and use the search button.

    Ok.. Thanks.. I will bear that in mind..

  8. Have some points....
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  9. LoL.. 'some' eh..

    By the way, how much different people do you have to give rep before you can give it to the same person again?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Have some points....

  11. It gives so many points when Bobo reps you that it hurts

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Dennking
    U mean i say someting wrong?

    Anyway who are e ones who make e comments?

    How can i make bar go green again?
    all your base are belong to us

  13. He's the bitch of bitches of rep points

  14. points: 549 / Rep Power: 0


    Holy crap thats alot of points for one hit

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    all your base are belong to us

    yeah....he even spelled Don King wrong

  16. Quote Originally Posted by SJA
    yeah....he even spelled Don King wrong

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    all your base are belong to us

    That's just what I needed

  18. I love you, Bobo, can I have some rep points now?

    Ok, didn't think so. I'm over you now.

  19. gotta earn your rep around here.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Have some points....
    just a few eh

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    just a few eh
    the clown don't play around.

  22. How about the rep power?

    How to accumulate them? Thanks.

  23. why on earth do you care so much? they're stupid numbers beneath your name on an anonymous bodybuilding site?

    people will judge you based upon the quality of your contributions not some dumb green bars

  24. Sometimes you are also judges by your height

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Dennking
    How about the rep power?

    How to accumulate them? Thanks.
    more posts. And I agree with glen who cares. You have more points than 90% of people on this board and you only have 20 posts. Be happy with that.

  26. someone please close this thread!!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    why on earth do you care so much? they're stupid numbers beneath your name on an anonymous bodybuilding site?

    people will judge you based upon the quality of your contributions not some dumb green bars
    Indeed, I can give 2 piss drops worth a damn about my rep points.. Don't need dots to tell people I know some ****..

  28. Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    Indeed, I can give 2 piss drops worth a damn about my rep points.. Don't need dots to tell people I know some ****..
    you tell em bigpete, all's you need is a pair of black leather pants and a pink feather boa.

  29. Dammit it's not PINK!!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    you tell em bigpete, all's you need is a pair of black leather pants and a pink feather boa.
    Don't forget about his stock in Under Armor. The man is going to be rich I tell you, rich!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    why on earth do you care so much? they're stupid numbers beneath your name on an anonymous bodybuilding site?
    They mean EVERYTHING. They are extremely important! How dare you say they are stupid!
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  32. Lol you guys are killing me
    Somebody could just give the poor guy the link to the thread explaining this stuff. ( I think I saw one a while back)

    here ya go, copy and paste:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/gener...ght=rep+points

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    They mean EVERYTHING. They are extremely important! How dare you say they are stupid!
    lol

  34. Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    Dammit it's not PINK!!
    sorry, salmon

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    sorry, salmon
    Is that like mauve?

  36. i see 16 colors......and it's pink

  37. Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    why on earth do you care so much? they're stupid numbers beneath your name on an anonymous bodybuilding site?

    people will judge you based upon the quality of your contributions not some dumb green bars
    Sorry, it' s because I' m kind of confused between the both..

    And that is why I want to know more..

    I defintely agree with you that it's the quality of post that is important..

  38. Don't sweat it dennking...

    It really doens't mean anything on this board. Its more a novelty and something to do when you tihnk someone has made a good point. There are no rep politics here and where there is the system will be removed. That simple. Take it lightly...
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    They mean EVERYTHING. They are extremely important! How dare you say they are stupid!
    lol....sometimes i have to think people really think so....like in real life.... people in real life and their "reputation".... u shouldnt care....but most do.

  40. Do you care if I'll give a neg rep?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 08:30 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-02-2003, 04:46 PM
  3. Comments on Lean Mass Cycle
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-25-2002, 08:44 PM
  4. Three Sets of three reps
    By deaconbill in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-11-2002, 06:42 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-12-2002, 12:09 AM
Log in
Log in