Let's kick this guys ass:)

Bigdaddyandy

Awards
Any man who walks out on his kids needs an ass whipping.
Let alone some ghetto-assed douchebag who for some odd reason got to nail one of the hottest pieces of ass ever!

Ehh, life just ain't fair huh?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol: Oh my god, VANILLA ICE REINCARNATED !!!! why God what did we do to deserve this ????

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Oh my god, VANILLA ICE REINCARNATED !!!! why God what did we do to deserve this ????
This guy is worse than Vanilla Ice!! He's riding his wife's coat tails AND he treats her like ****. He is the embodiment of the Icy Hot Stuntaz.

BV

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
This guy is worse than Vanilla Ice!! He's riding his wife's coat tails AND he treats her like ****. He is the embodiment of the Icy Hot Stuntaz.

BV
:rofl: :toofunny: :toofunny: !!! Maybe he should try spiking up his hair, and join the Hottie crew:nutkick: ! He looks really intimidating, would fit in perfect with them. IDIOT!

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
But you couldnt pull your eyes away, could yoiu?:D Like staring at a freak of nature:)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
LMFAO, that guy is pathetic. Doesn't he have kids to raise or something like that LOL ? What a waste of human life. He would be nothing w/out his wife, he better pray 10 hail mary's before he goes to bed every night because he'd be trying to "slang" his "music" outside of night clubs every night.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
OMFG, that was much worse than I was anticipating. I actually started to feel sick in the stomach when watching it...never had that happen before :think:

off duty ninja

Awards
i think i just had my very 1st feel of "roid-rage"

tattoopierced1

that guy makes me sick...no talent POS. He lucked out though with who he ended up with...

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I had to go back and watch the guy posing to the Rocky theme song just to feel better......it's all about the arms baby....yeah....look at the power!! You want chest??

gixxman

Board Supporter
Awards
That was a precious moment of my life just wasted for nothing...i've heard better beats on the fisher price noise maker for babies!!!

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
so - other than Britney's bitch, who the hell IS this guy?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
supposed dancer, that she picked up and sonned!!!

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
LOL!

There's only one problem:

Hasselhoff is 1400x the man Federline could ever dream of being! At least he was in Babewatch and KnightRider!

:D

BV