if you could choose a perfect weight what would u chose

if you could be any weight what would you wanna be

• Total voters

1ad man

Banned
Awards
if you could be big as you wanted to be what would you wanna be suppouse your 6 1 tall .

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1 would go with 200 10% body fat, right now im 5' 10 the perfect weight for me would be 185 8 % bf currently im 170 14% bf

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't mind being closer to 225-230 at 8% or so.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My goal is to be 220lbs at 10%. I'm almost 6 feet tall.

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd be happy with 175-180 @ 8% :)
I'm not 6'1 though :(

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I think I would look good at 200lbs at 10%.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh man, I WISH I were 6'1". I'm 5'6.5", currently 192, unsure of bodyfat percentage. Can't be more than 13-14% though.

Anyway, if I were 6'1", 320 at 15% bodyfat is the way to go. As long as I was proportional that is.

Khyron

Awards
Oh man, I WISH I were 6'1". I'm 5'6.5", currently 192, unsure of bodyfat percentage. Can't be more than 13-14% though.

Anyway, if I were 6'1", 320 at 15% bodyfat is the way to go. As long as I was proportional that is.
I feel the same way and I'm 6'1.I was 265 at 14%bf before I tore my rectom doing squads of 6 plates a side. Now I'm 225 12% bf I'll get back to that wieght and surpass it." when you train hard its hard to surrender''.

E-Swift25

Awards
I'd rather not be any of those. I'd like to be about 230lbs at 8%. Currently, I'm 215lbs at 9-10%.

delta314

Awards
  • Established
I'm 6'0", 205lbs, around 18% BF. I'd like to be 250lbs @ 8% BF.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
200-270 is WAY to big of a gap

haha and i dont think anyone wants to be 155 on here.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oddly enough though, at my height, 155 shredded to the bone would look pretty darn good.

Afterall, Dexter Jackson turned pro weighing less than 143. We're the same exact height.

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt want to be any of those at 6'1". More like a lean 240-250lbs. Weight doesn't mean **** anyway. Everyone has a different bone structure, which can either make them look bigger, or smaller regardless of the amount of muscle on their body. But the guys with a smaller bone structure can put on less muscle and look way better at the same weight as a guy with a larger bone structure. Just look at Greg Kovacs.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
After my cut last summer I was 165lbs approx 8% (visible abs w/out flexing) and I am 5'8". I got a lot of compliments but I felt a bit small. I am thinking 175lbs @ 8% for this summer would make me a happy, but unsatisfied camper. Gotta set realistic goals but once I reach them I always want more. ;)

If I could push a button and make myself whatever, I would be 200lbs @ 8%.

cubbybear

Awards
I can only wish I was 6'1" and if I was I'd have to compete in the 308's (powerlifting) at preferrably 12-15% bodyfat. However, at about 5'6" the best I can hope for is the 220's which would be ideal for me. At anything over 240 I just don't feel good and some daily things become more of an ordeal :yawn:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I didn't answer the poll because it didn't have the selection I would like.

6'1" 135lbs 18% BF. :)

Is that even possible lol

CROWLER

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
for my height and bone structure, 275-280 off season (15% bf) and 240-245 contest (less than 10% bf). I do have to agree with cubbybear though, even now everyday chores like showering are becomming a challenge. I cant even reach around my neck to flip down my collar after putting my tie on.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
for my height and bone structure, 275-280 off season (15% bf) and 240-245 contest (less than 10% bf). I do have to agree with cubbybear though, even now everyday chores like showering are becomming a challenge. I cant even reach around my neck to flip down my collar after putting my tie on.

I can imagine you have trouble doing somethings at that weight.

Anyone know how much more or less(approx) per inch in height differance? Example a guy is 5'10" and weighs 250 what would be an approx comparable weight for a person 6'?

I have heard 10lbs and inch. Anyone have a guess?

CROWLER

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
for bodybuilding purposes, 10 lbs and inch is about right (assuming its muscle). For normal people, i think its 5 lbs. When im wearing a shirt and tie for work i'm able to hide my size to some degree. When people ask me how much i weigh they cant believe it. I carry a lot of it in my quads, but my chest still measures 52-53 inches, arms 19+, waist 34.

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
My ideal would be about 190, 7%. I am only concerned about being within water and a little fat loss of 185 (got to make my weight class).

Whiskey Steve

Awards
  • Established
I want to hit 225 at 8%.
(thats not really that big considering im 6'3)
and i dont think it would be even possible for me to weigh 155lb at 6'3.
And why does 275 suddenly jump to 25% bodyfat?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I"m currently 270 at 18%bf and I wanna be 350lbs at 10%, i'm 6'2.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
I agree...that was a big gap from 200 to 275.

I am 6'3" and my "realistic ideal size" would be about 240 and 7-8%. If I gained 18 pounds of muscle and lost a few pounds of fat...I would look SWOLE!!! :)

gixxman

Board Supporter
Awards
i'm 5'11 and would love to be 230-240 8%bf...currently i'm 212 and about 15%...but thats just a guess

munstah

Awards
hmmm

i say 240 10% for me i'm 6"4 and a half

i'm currently only at 215

edale3

Awards
hey crowler, 6 ft is 72 inches, at 10lbs an inch a person would be 720 lbs.is that what you meant? or did you mean add 10 lbs an inch for every inch difference in height? so if he is 5'10" 252 i would be 6'1" 255 i am currently 6'1" 225. thanks.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
hey crowler, 6 ft is 72 inches, at 10lbs an inch a person would be 720 lbs.is that what you meant? or did you mean add 10 lbs an inch for every inch difference in height? so if he is 5'10" 252 i would be 6'1" 255 i am currently 6'1" 225. thanks.

No I meant 10lbs per inch. I am 8" and it weighs about 80lbs :twisted: ha j/k

Yea I means say take a base level of 5'10" and the person is 200lbs. To have a SIMILAR look what would a 6'1" have to weigh? I have heard 10lbs more per inch so in this case 230lbs. Just curious as I like to compare my development to others and as that most of us don't post pics this may help.

CROWLER

IRserge

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
right now im just under 5'8'' at 192 11%ish bf. My goal is to get up to 260 in contest shape (3-6%).

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
6', 250 pounds at about 10-12% BF sounds perfect to me. I'm 25 pounds off (give or take) and I still feel too small.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya Nate,

I remember when I first started I thought WOW if I can get to be 175lbs I will be huge. Then you get there and think the same about 200lbs then 225lbs etc etc.

CROWLER

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
It's a numbers game. "If I could get to 225lbs, I would be happy" "If I could bench 400lbs, I would be happy" We are always striving for more. And thats a good thing until it become dangerous.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
It's not like I'm going to go out and try to hit a homerun by using steroids and getting to 250 on one quick cycle. I'm 23 now, but I'm really don't plan on hitting my goal weight for another several years. 5 to 10 solid pounds every year is what I shoot for. I've been able to stay at about the same BF% over the past several years while still gaining weight and size. That's all that matters to me.

brogers

Awards
  • Established
I'm 5'9.5-5'10 200 ~14-15% (guesstimate)

Long term I think I'd like to be 215-220 10%

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
203 lbs at 13.8% currently at 5'11". I want to be 5% at 200lbs. I guess I need to eat all the BCAA I can find. I am going to take 20 weeks to do it, but I doubt it is possible.

kbaseball16

Awards
My goal is 200 with around 7-8% bodyfat but that would mean about adding about 7-8 lbs of lean body mass and cutting the fat and water I have. Right now I'm about 12-13% bf

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I'm 6 feet 230 @ 9-10% BF. It depends if I did'nt play sports I'd like to be 250 @ 8%. I know I'd be pretty slow at that weight though so probably 230 @ 7%.

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
im about 6' and 207 and i've gained bf up to about 14% I was 194 @ 11% This summer after bulking up to 217 durin the winter (wow I was around 16/17%) If I really get to it diet/cardio wise I can do 203-205 @ 10-11% which is my goal for this summer (gotta stop the heavy drinking)

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
I'm 6'2, and my current goal is 200lbs, 10% BF. Should reach that easily in a few months if I don't have any big set backs. I have a feeling though that I'm not gonna feel "big enough" until 220 or so.

502 Country Boy

Awards
6'1 175 14% is what i am now.

If I make 195 at 12% i'll be very happu

And everyone wishing they were taller, you are crazy. You have MUCH longer limbs to fill out...and you will look lanky as hell until you hit 200.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I'm 5'8 and I still look lanky dammit! :blink:

nas7

Board Supporter
Awards
i am 6.05-6-1 187 at about 7% right now, been as high as 203 at 9% before, everyone tell me i am big/huge but i still dont see it. My goal for the next 2 years is 210 at 6%. i am sure i can do 240-260 with some serious aas, but then everyone thinks your a freak.

stinkfist

Awards
I'm sitting 6'1" @ 253lbs with roughly 13-14% bf. Like others I always thought once I hit 225-235lbs I would feel huge, but that wasn't the case. I think another solid 15-18lbs of muscle should put me where I want to be and of course maybe I'll drop the fat later :)

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Currently, well you can see my sig. But if I were 6'1", for sure I'd wanna be 300lbs @ 12%. 12% looks pretty good, and it isn't too hard to maintain.

Of course, a few years back, I thought "200lbs lean I'll be a kingpin" and when I got there I said something like "Is that all? C'mon. At least 225 lean..."

AND THAT'S WHERE I'M GOING DAMMIT!

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Well, according to Madden '06, Brett Favre is 6'2" 225lbs. So, if I get to 225, I'll know I'm of at least decent size. I think part of this sport though is never being satisfied with your physique and always looking to improve.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't mind being closer to 225-230 at 8% or so.
That's about what I think I would like.
Maybe closer to 215-220.
I won't know until i get there though.

Plus...I'm barely 5' 9" :cool:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I wonder why these guys all would want to be 200/10% @ 6'1"... It's not like that would be massive or anything close... :wtf:

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
i'm 5' 7".. i'd like to be at around 175-180 at around 8%. that's my goal.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I wonder why these guys all would want to be 200/10% @ 6'1"... It's not like that would be massive or anything close... :wtf:
Probably the same reason I thought that when I got to 175lbs at 6' tall I would look BIG! lol Then I got to 200 and it didn't look big. Then 225 now going on to 250 and still don't think I look big but it seems OTHER people who are 6' 235 DO look big. :)

CROWLER