What the heck is this?

1. What the heck is this?

It was in M&F as 'best new technological invention'

http://www.powerplateusa.com/

2. I like how the woman w/ scoliosis said she never worked out and lost weight, but she was clearly doing pushups....

3. Looks like another thing for my wife to hang her clothes on.
    •   

4. Sounds like another "take this pill for 30 days and you'll lose 50lbs, get muscular and shredded, while you sit around watching tv eating bon bons..."

5. I saw the site. Advanced Vibration Technology? Are they selling exercise equipment or sex toys?

6. Quote Originally Posted by UHCougar05
    I saw the site. Advanced Vibration Technology? Are they selling exercise equipment or sex toys?
    haha- sounds like the latter of the two.
    "A Native American elder once described his own inner struggles in this manner: Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog all the time. When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied, The one I feed the most." -George Bernard Shaw

7. Did you see how much this thing cost? Its like $10k!

8. Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    Did you see how much this thing cost? Its like $10k!
    I could design my perfect home gym for $10k...and have money left over. $10k for that?

9. It's not a fitness machine. It allows you to have sex with minimal calorie expenditure. She mounts you and you both just sit there

Supposedly, performing exercises on a vibrating surface boosts strength and growth. I read about it in M&F every time I take a plane ride.

10. It says at the bottom, "far better results than conventional training at 10 minutes three times a week." Oh brother.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-31-2006, 09:23 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-20-2005, 01:26 PM
  3. What the heck is Vasopro?
    By nas7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-31-2004, 01:29 AM
  4. what the hell is this stuff?
    By CrimsonOsiris in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8