Strat is back

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Strategos is back....he's not dead after all. Hopefully he finds his way to AM again.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:clap2: Hope so, we need his brotelligence :D

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
:clap2: Hope so, we need his brotelligence :D
lol inside jokester :)

I wondered where he was, I even posted a while back asking what happened to him. Last I talked to him he was all set to start up a major muscle gaining program.

Wonder how he is doing.

BTW SJA how do you know he is back? Did you see him on another board?

CROWLER

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
ahhh...
There goes my alien abduction theory...

Good to know!

(brotelligence's fiercest opposition.)

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Yes, indeed, Strateg0s is back ;)

:jaw:
To all y'all at AnabolicMinds, I'll might as well relate to you the same thing as I did to over at AvantLabs, since these are the two public boards I frequented almost exclusively:

Apologies to all for dropping off the face of the earth for so long, but it was really quite unavoidable. I have been working on some very serious things, and choices had to be made. Not much room for compromise. Quite a lot has happened, to say the least, though I cannot go into details. -- Don't worry, it isn't like I was incarcerated in a jail or sanitorium, or anything like that. I am also in good health. By month's end I will know what things are going to be like for me in the years to come.

I thought I should stop in and say hello. With any luck, I'll be able to resume posting again with some frequency. Bound to have been lots of sloppy arguing going on...

Plus, who knows, maybe Mind & Muscle could use some contributions.

I am glad to be back, and hope to be able to contribute something worthwhile as I become more leisured and able to do so.

I should put the kibosh on the notion that I was dealing with 'issues': I am and have been doing very well. Like Chuck Norris, issues try (in vain) to deal with me.
When I said that I've been working on serious things, I meant a serious project, not "wrestling with inner demons" - they got theirs a long time ago.

It looks like I have about 9 months of posts to sift through, and a lot of catching up to do with everyone.
So, apologies for the Hoodini vanishing act, and also now for the fact that I don't yet have the time to do much posting at all at present, but if all goes well, soon I will be living the life of a leisured gentleman -- though still a harsh opponent of the brotelligent and the pseudo-philosophical.
Cheers,
Strateg0s

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
So, apologies for the Hoodini vanishing act, and also now for the fact that I don't yet have the time to do much posting at all at present, but if all goes well, soon I will be living the life of a leisured gentleman -- though still a harsh opponent of the brotelligent and the pseudo-philosophical.
Cheers,
Strateg0s
Welcome back. Good luck sifting through the some 150,000 posts since you're last visit. Honestly, if I saw that I'd just start from scratch. Actually if I saw that number pop up when I logged in I'd be wondering where I spent the last six months. I don't get that drunk anymore.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys-
He kept his mouth shut while he was in the pin-
how bout we throw him some points!?!

:burger:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys-
He kept his mouth shut while he was in the pin-
how bout we throw him some points!?!

:burger:
What???

You mean pin or pen???

CROWLER

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
With Strategos it is most likely "pen."
His chosen weapon.
Of non-iron.
M

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Good to see you again strat. You're an asset to this board :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
With Strategos it is most likely "pen."
His chosen weapon.
Of non-iron.
M
So you said "He kept his mouth shut while he was in the pen-"

Are you saying he was in jail???

This doesn't make any sense.