Generic Propecia

hockeyguy77

Awards
Is Generic Propecia just as good as the regular stuff? I am only 21 and stillin college but i am thing already. :wtf:
I really dont have the money for the expensive stuff.

thanks

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Is Generic Propecia just as good as the regular stuff? I am only 21 and stillin college but i am thing already. :wtf:
I really dont have the money for the expensive stuff.

thanks
Yup. And if you are poor just by Proscar and break the tabs into fouths. A 30 count bottle will last for four months.

ctgblue

Awards
If you can find it, finasteride powder is the way to go
$20-$50/gram ( that's 1,000 regular propecia pills for the mathmatically challenged) is a steal
Suspend it in a glass jar with a 1ml eye dropper in some everclear and mint oil, and you've got several years worth for cheap.
You can find the vials at any chem store and the everclear is too easy, finding the powder is the difficult oart.
You can also buy this premixed at www.ag-guys.com or several of the sites that sponsor this board
usually at 3-5mg / ml dosage, so 3-5 months worth is around $40-$50 , super cheap compared to the $60/month for the real thing

hockeyguy77

Awards
wow thanks for the tip is there any other good web sites anybody else uses or have used? i see a site that has generice propecia for about 50 cents a pill.

p.s where would i look for the powder?

hockeyguy77

Awards
ctgblue i need some help here. I am not familar at all with supending powders but that def sounds like the way to go. I went on some web sites and want to order some but i was wondering if u(or some one knowledgable) could give me some info and direct instructions how.

thanks!!!
i really wanna save some cash