New here

5KnuckleShuffle

Awards
Hey people!
I'm brand new here so I thought I'd say hello.
See you around the forums!:cheers:

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Is that Vanilla ice in your avatar?

He rocks...Ice ice baby... ;)

Welcome

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
:welcome:

5KnuckleShuffle

Awards
Is that Vanilla ice in your avatar?

He rocks...Ice ice baby... ;)

Welcome
Thanks for the welcome! My avatar is John Cena(if you asked some people they would say they are the same thing,lol!)

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
I guess I am not cool enough ti know who that is.

But can you name Dora's side kick, Elmos girlfriend, or all 4 wiggles? HAHA I didn't think so....

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established

But can you name Dora's side kick, Elmos girlfriend, or all 4 wiggles? HAHA I didn't think so....
sad part is I can...LOL teaching preschool, and my 4.5 yr old nephew do that to me.lol

welcome:)

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I am hoping that you mean the homo that the newbie has for an avatar.

I'd be shocked if it is Eric Cartman that you don't know. If so then I highly rec'd renting "South Park" the first season to get acquainted with Mr Cartman.

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
No man I know whot Cartman is, just not the wanabe gangsta in his AVY...

I need to get a TV, as I am way out of the celebrity loop...

5KnuckleShuffle

Awards
I am hoping that you mean the homo that the newbie has for an avatar.

Don't hold back man, say what you REALLY think about my avatar!
:think:
I was just down in the S.P.C. kickin' it with some G's on the west siiiiiiiiiide!-Eric Cartman

refrieddreams: John Cena is a WWE wrestler. I had no idea his image would anger some people. Oh well. I'm 36 years old and YES I do watch wrestling but I do know that it is fake and only entertainment for some. I don't take it serious and I get a laugh from John Cena's character. He also has a great physique (I don't wanna date the guy) but being a bodybuilder myself I can respect him for his achievments. I may be a "newbie" to this place but I'm not a "newbie" to the fitness world.

5KnuckleShuffle

Awards
Disclaimer:I am not a wanna be gangsta, wigger or whatever else you wanna call it. I am just someone who wants to connect with people who have like minds, that is why I joined here. I hope I am not judged by my avatar, I can take a joke just as well as the next guy. I can hand them out as well. I just want to have a good time here, give and learn and hopefully make some new friends. I know that I am new here so I gotta earn my rank. That's all. I come in peace!:type:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Welcome, and pay no attention to refried, he is just a jokester, he has a special sense of humor...:rofl:

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
I have a special everything ;)

Welcome. As far as the wrestling thing, do you know of a dude that goes by the name of Goldberg, or something like that?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Bienvenidos

Toughchick, that avy is lovely <drooling>

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Goldberg aint wrestling no more, he hosts a car show !!! Yeah you need a tv... Anyway Tough Chick please stop changing avies !!!

delta314

Awards
  • Established
Disclaimer:I am not a wanna be gangsta, wigger or whatever else you wanna call it. I am just someone who wants to connect with people who have like minds, that is why I joined here. I hope I am not judged by my avatar, I can take a joke just as well as the next guy. I can hand them out as well. I just want to have a good time here, give and learn and hopefully make some new friends. I know that I am new here so I gotta earn my rank. That's all. I come in peace!:type:
Since you put it that way, glad to have ya!

delta314

Awards
  • Established
OK TC...no more avatars, you are killing me girl.
Lately I've been scanning all the new posts just to see if she changed it again,:jaw: Besides the Beelzeshrimp, it's the highlight of my day!:woohoo:

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Not you being judged just your avatar. No offense meant. Kindly accept my sincerest apologies if any was taken.

On the TC avatar thing, I was just wondering this morning who the lucky person snapping the photos is. That one with the mini-skirt is etched in my mind.

5KnuckleShuffle

Awards
toughchick401, punta, Apowerz6, Beowulf and Delta314,
Thank you all for your welcomes!:)
jonny21, there are no hard feelings at all, everythings irie mon!
refrieddreams, Bill Goldberg used to "wrestle" but like Apowerz6 said, he doesn't do it anymore. That guy is cool! He played college football for U of Georgia then went pro and played for the Rams when they were still in L.A. He also played for the Atlanta Falcons until he tore an abdominal muscle that put him out for the '94 season. He signed for the Carolina Panthers to play in "95 but couldn't rebound from his injury so he retired from football. I think that totally rocks that you train his brother!:head:
Thanks to you all again for making me feel welcome here!
Slainte!

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
No I do not train his brother, I train WITH his brother. He looks just like him, but with hair and more body fat.

Is that the same dude in your new avy? He does have a nice physique.

I feel gay right now...

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap man that was funny.

Maybe it's not "OUT" but Elmo and Zoe are quite chummy these days.

When did your daughter turn 3?

How could you forget Greg??

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff man.

I have a 3 year old daughter, she was 3 on december 2nd.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
i like your avatar knuckle... yum yum....

delta314

Awards
  • Established
hmmm...i need to get a better avatar :blink:
who knew they could have such influence over beautiful women...
Dude, you need to GET a avatar.....unless I'm going blind in my old age...(not out of the question):blink:

5KnuckleShuffle

Awards
Hey everyone!:)
I hope all is well. I am laughing about seeing the Wiggles here. My son is a Wiggles freak! I don't know what it is about those guys but my son cannot get enough of them! I bought him some Wiggles DVD's and we watch the t.v. show and he just wants to watch the Wiggles all the time. I have seen more Wiggles than any 36 year old should! At night when I go to bed I've got Wiggles tunes in my head and I've caught myself singing Wiggles songs at work. First it was Barney, then Elmo and now Wiggles. He still loves Barney and Elmo but they can't compete with the Wiggles!:p
Mrs. Gimpy! I am glad you enjoy my avatar.
Refried, The new avatar is the same guy. It is cool that you train WITH Bill Goldbergs brother!:cool:

Hot potato, hot potato.........:lol:

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Fruit salad...yummy yummmy...fruit salad, yummy yummy.