Isnt this just great!!

delta314

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't waste time filling them up. I'd just toss a few rattlesnakes in each one I found.:twisted:

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
I am about 20 mile from there, it happens all the time.

Most of those tunnels end up in someones living room in San Ysidro...real nice.

You should see the home depts around here, 5am all the cheap labor you could want...

delta314

Awards
  • Established
I am about 20 mile from there, it happens all the time.

Most of those tunnels end up in someones living room in San Ysidro...real nice.

You should see the home depts around here, 5am all the cheap labor you could want...
Probably hard to find a shovel.........

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
It's crazy here. If you own a truck, you can not drive down certain streets without illegals jumping in the back looking for work.

delta314

Awards
  • Established
I'm suprised the Border Patrol doesn't use that technique.:confused:

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Border patrol? Whats that? We do not want to hurt anyones feelings.

delta314

Awards
  • Established
I live in Florida and we have quite a large population of illegal aliens also. They are extremely hard working people. That doesn't change the fact that they are here illegally and the people that employ them are not paying taxes on them. They also are not getting fair wages or any benifits. It's a bad situation for all involved. I don't begrudge anyone trying to work and feed their family. Who knows what the fix is... I'm just trying to make a living myself, and help people along the way.

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
In Cali it is ruining us. They overrun our schools hospitals, everything. They are willing to work a job for 12 bucks an hour that should be paying 20 or so. They sleep 12 to an apartment and stole 2 of my cars.

delta314

Awards
  • Established
After you told me we shouldn't hurt anyone's feelings, I felt obligated to be nice in my last post. But after they stole one of my cars, I'd have to say "kill em all":shoot:

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
I am very un politically corect, I don't care about hurting peoples feelings if what I am saying is right.

My last car they stole, I recovered. My reeomate at the time saw them driving down the freeway and flagged down a cop.

When I got it back it was full of power tools, amps, cd players ect...on it's way to Mexico

I ran an add and some people got there stuff back...