Subscription music services

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, need a little help here. I'm looking into getting an online music service for when I'm online. I have absolutly no experience in this area. Anyone have any experiences or recommendations?

Also, I'd LOVE to have a service that offered music videos. I can't seem to find one. Help me out please. :bow28:

Tighe

Tighe

Awards
I use the music store from Real Player. Its similar to iTunes from Apple, although the selection is somewhat smaller. I got the Real Player version because iTunes wasn't available for Windows ME. Real Player also has a 'radio' type of service available where you pay a certain fee monthly to listen to any of the songs in their library. This may be more of what you're looking for, but I don't have the details on it.

rhunt000

rhunt000

I luv my tee, thanks NP
Awards
I like Real Player also. Songs are usually around .99 cents and a lot of full CD's are 7.99. They have a good selection. Rhapsody is their pay service.

tribal 1

Awards
This is a peer to peer website which allows free downloads

www.bearshare.com

download the free version (middle page left side)

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
Rhapsody is excellent. I can find most of the music I like on there, and am always discovering new music. I can transfer unlimited songs to my mp3 player for 14.99 a month i think. Pretty decent deal if you ask me.