What to do...the dating scene...

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, Since my D I have had a very intersting time meeting the single 'ladies' around here.

I have been intimant with 4. All but one had fake breasts, as did my wife, so it was getting really starange, wondering what real ones felt like...

Anyways, all of these chicks are really whacked for different reasons. One in peticular is one of the most beutifull women I have seen. She is funny as hell, and has an amazing body- 5'4" tine frame huge fakies, and is very lean all her abs are in...

But she is crazy, one night in peticular was nuts, she just turned a corner when she saw an email pop up on my computer from another girl. She lost it, I mean went nuts. She put on one of my shirts and jeans and demanded I drive her to her car. While I was looking for my keys and phone (it was 4 am BTW)...she got out of my car and started to walk. There is NO WAY IN HELL she could of found her car.

So I finally find my keys, still no phone, and I pick her up a few blocks away. She gets in my truck and hands me my phone. I was like WTF, she said if you let me get to the end of this street I was going to smash your phone.

Damn...so I took her to her car, and that was that. The next day she called and just said something like "Last night was crazy huh"

I have seen her a few times since.

Soooo here is my question...

She wants to take me to this big party on new years eve...it's $150 to get in, all you can drink/eat. she is getting a room. limo, the nine.

Do I go? Or shall stay far away from this girl?

I am afraid of something going terribly wrong and who knows what she is capable of.

Thanks

I have a pik if yall are intersted...

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Man sounds like shes nuts. Maybe someone else will chime in, considering i have never had a chick act like that to me. But in my opinoin i would leave her alone .Just because of her flipping out over something so stupid as an email.

Whiskey Steve

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a lot of fun.....and something you should stay away from

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
It sounds like she obviously has some issues, do you really want someone like that in your life? Maybe her daddy didn't love her enough but she is very insecure and jealous, hence the amazing body and fake boobs. If you want to just mess around then I'd go for it.

tattoopierced1

for messing around, go for it, but for no reason, ever, should you get beyond the "FB" (f*ck buddy) status with her.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I'd say get out now before anyone (ie, you) gets bobbited....

She's already made a play for owning you, stolen your stuff and jerked you around: if you continue to play with this one, don't be surprised if (when) it gets ugly.

IME fake boobs and emotional stability/maturity don't show up in the same woman.

Oh, and forget what she looks like - that's your dick thinking: the cause of more foolish behavior than any other single source.

JMO

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
there is way too much ass to put up with **** like that, it will just get worse, just think what she will act like when u really get to know her, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.......

delta314

Awards
  • Established
The chick is a lunatic. Get rid of her now before she does something to really F*ck you up. :run:

MadMas

Work Horse
Awards
I cant believe nobody has asked to see the pic yet...

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
I'd say to at least do NYE with her and then cut her loose, unless you have another route you can go, but I know I would feel locked in for another week or two with all the money she is putting out for the night.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Where is the pic? I cant lie, I would just keep bangin her! let her know you are on the prowl and if she cant deal with it then beat it, I bet after that she will F like never before so You dont keep looking. Its like fat chicks, they are so good because they are trying to keep you there.

size

Awards
  • Established
One thing I ahve learned is the "crazy" is a progression. If they start out crazy it is only going to get worse over time.

If they start out normal, crazy is further down the road. ;)

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Let's see the pic!! I say take her to the party, ring in the new year with a 'bang' (heh heh heh 'bang' - get it? :D) And then distance yourself.

BV

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
my advice, dont go......it's asking for issues....and something you don 't need...

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
One thing I ahve learned is the "crazy" is a progression. If they start out crazy it is only going to get worse over time.

If they start out normal, crazy is further down the road. ;)
Yeh man I observed that too.

I also have this observation, wondering if you bros see the same thing: the prettier she is, the crazier... :wtf:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I also have this observation, wondering if you bros see the same thing: the prettier she is, the crazier...
That's not always true. My fiance's hot as hell and she's stable:)

BV

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established

I also have this observation, wondering if you bros see the same thing: the prettier she is, the crazier... :wtf:
All my girls are fat and ugly minus my wife. :run:

Unclemikejones

Awards
i would say get out, b cuz the more time that goes by the more time she has to get attached. And by the way things sound u dont want to piss her off, she crazy, even if your intentions are just to have fun.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established

A friend of mine once noted, and I found this to be generally true, that it was very rare to meet a girl who had not been raped, abused, or molested and was mentally jacked as a result.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine once noted, and I found this to be generally true, that it was very rare to meet a girl who had not been raped, abused, or molested and was mentally jacked as a result.
I agree. Interestingly, most people are very shocked at the idea, but it does happen rather routinely. I also met gurlz who were crap-ugly ON PURPOSE because they had been abused... :sad: :aargh: :rant:

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
you're right, Grunt - and an awful thing it is that so many women are damaged by that ****. I've always practiced non-violence (since reforming, anyway), but I firmly believe in making a bloody public example of the criminals/perverts who wreck so many women (and consequently make decent relationships so bloody hard!).

Be that as it may: RUN! Run NOW!!! And don't look back.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established

It's simple then: find an good, ugly chick! My grandpa always said that too. He suggested I settle down with a fat German woman that lived on a ranch. He always said "kissin' don't last, but cookin' do!". Everyday I realize, maybe I should have listened. :eek:

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
like the old calypso tune: "If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife!"

not that I have anything against pretty, y'unnerstan, but some lookers use their looks to bully others, just like some big'uns use their size to bully. There ARE smart, beautiful, decent, sexy, funny, responsible women out there (I just didn't marry one), so be smart & keep going!

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Yah Mon! I would scarf it up while you can keeping in mind that "cover your ass" is the name of the game.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
PICS man. I agree with the fact that if she is that unstable its probably not worth it. But I am definately weak if the girl is really good looking. I'll overlook just about anything when I am single except vd's if shes hot enough. So lets see how hot this girl is and whether or not it is worth it.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
by "keep going", I meant "leave her where she is NOW & get your ass over the horizon ASAFP". Do NOT pass NewYear's with her, do NOT collect more pussy: her to the curb, you to the highway!

You'll be glad if you do - and sorry if you don't.

I'm out.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Be that as it may: RUN! Run NOW!!! And don't look back.
:toofunny: :toofunny:

IME....the crazier they are, the better they are in the sack. But you end up sneaking into your own house in order to dodge flying dishes :icon_lol:

I'm with BW.....RUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNN (after you hit it one more time) :D

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I WANNA SEE A PIC!!!! THAT WILL HAVE ALOT TO DO WITH IT!!!!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Someone kept sending the fucked-up ones to me, glad mine is just plain crazy.. ;)

BigMatty

Awards
yeah man def dont go any further with her than just hooking up, and if you spend the night with her. DEF do not fall asleep......Seems to me shes only going to get worse as time goes by. reminds me of this one girl a buddy of mine got with. i would just totally stay away if i were you...Plenty of other chicks out there.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
pass 'go', collect your 200 bucks and jump on pennsylvania railroad.

mtruther

mtruther

Awards
My observation: stick with 7s and you've got the best of all worlds. Good looking and they've never had the goddess complex that makes the 8-10s insufferable.

There are some women out there with some real illusions to their grandeur, and they're really insecure about. Same thing goes with us guys.

Exceptions to every rule, but if you're playing the odds....

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Yall are awesome...and toughchick, get on a plane and come over here to Socal, then there will be no issue with her, as YOU KNOW WHERE MY HEART IS!!

That being said...

She is on her way up to my work as we speak, I will get a better 'feel' for the situation then. She is so hot and cold it's wierd. Hmmmm

Let me go find a picture of her...

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
This item has exceeded its link access...

Why don't you just "Go Advanced" then click on the paperclip and include the .jpg as an attachment? THAT always works...

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
HOT BODY!!!! I'm *SURE* you find fun things to do with it... ;)

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
LOL....i say NO NO NO NO..let this one pass you by!!!! i dont want a email from you telling me you have to go in to the witness protection program because of some crazy girl.......

BE SAFE THIS NEW YRS..:)