Chappelle Theory

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Ever wonder why the third season didn't take off like it was suppose to? Ever wonder why Chappelle thinks his show was going in the wrong direction and took some time off in the mental hospital??? Read this link...pretty damn interesting.
http://www.chappelletheory.com/index.html

Last edited:

Whiskey Steve

Awards
  • Established
you typed "hxxp" rather than "http" that why your link is not working.

Chappell is the shi

King Nothing

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
wow, definitely an interesting read although I couldn't get the video at the end to play. Perhaps the "dark crusaders" had something to do with it? And why does it say BULLSHIT right next to the website name?

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
I couldn't get the video to play either... I just read yesterday so it's new to me. If I were to take a gander at why "bullsh*t" is at the top of the screen I would have to say because of the "Dark Crusaders". IMO the "Dark Crusaders can all go to hell. Chappelle show is da sh*t. I've lost all respect for all who are affiliated with them. Me being a black male, doesn't take offense to chappelle's show at all. It's all jokes. For them to say that he is headed in the wrong direction with him comedy is BULLSH**! I say p*ss on em all who are with the dark crusaders. Do any of you find offense to his show?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
it's a funny ass show IMO. paul mooney's 'ask a black dude' is one of my favs. :)

q: why do black ppl shave their head?
a: white ppl shave their head too, won't let us have anything. i was telling a guy the other day that liked my show. 'don't go liking me too much or the white ppl will come take me away'.

LMAO

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
"So we go up to Prince's room and he makes us pancakes. Motherfuckin pancakes."

Well, IF this is all true it's hugely disappointing. I mean for this group to rise to power in America and then set about using the same tactics their oppressors used on blacks to silence Dave is atrocious. They have a right to their concerns but to use fear and intimidation to silence creative free speech is unforgivable.

I do find parts of the story hard to believe..the Oprah beaming in on his TV was a little hard to swallow, but I can see the motives are in place and that's a big first step.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I do find parts of the story hard to believe..the Oprah beaming in on his TV was a little hard to swallow, but I can see the motives are in place and that's a big first step.

lol, true. sounds like some illuminati ****.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
WOW,
Hang in there DC, hang in there.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Want some grapes?

Bitches! ;)

King Nothing

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I dunno if the quote is saying it's all made up or talking about all the stupid people who cause people to have to put up disclaimers. The end of the main site anti-social.com says "...After this was done, Samuel shut the doors on Anti-Social.com for what he thought was for good. Until now, when the strength of the response to the ChappelleTheory.com, gave Samuel the inspiration he needed to bring it back."
So who knows

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I believe everything I read on the internet without pause or concern. lol

Whoever wrote it spent a hell of a lot of time putting it all together. I remember all the episodes that were referrenced.

I gotta go..Oprah just beamed into my computer and told me to stop touching myself.

Gary46080

Awards
Wow thats nuts, I had no idea dave was going through this sort of thing..

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
lol, true. sounds like some illuminati ****.
Illuminati.... Where did you here about us..I mean them. Never heard of them. Look Beelz a calf machine...run:run:

"whispering to assistant: Make a note to visit Beelz.":gore:

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
it's a funny ass show IMO. paul mooney's 'ask a black dude' is one of my favs. :)

q: why do black ppl shave their head?
a: white ppl shave their head too, won't let us have anything. i was telling a guy the other day that liked my show. 'don't go liking me too much or the white ppl will come take me away'.

LMAO
Mos def Beelz. My fav por ejemplo.

Q: (Jamacan guy, looks homeless w/ a few teeth) Why do we black people like to smoke so much weed can you tell me why mon?

A: Mooney - Well I have a question for that, where are your teeth? Black people like to party and sometimes it gets out of control and thats sad. But **** don't ask me about drugs ask Whitney and Bobby. ROFFL.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
That story sounds too hard to believe but I love the Chapelle show

"I'm Rick James bitches, enjoy your selves"