Please dont thump me Beelzebub

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
For christmas I got my wife/son a new american bulldog puppy. As I am looking for names via the net under "large breed dog names" I found Beelzebub! I guess it is not really funny, just a co-inky-dink!!!
Drew

:run: :rofl: :run: :icon_lol: :run:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
the beez family name lives on through my loins. tell him daddy says hi. :)

he won't take well to being fixed. we never do.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the beez family name lives on through my loins. tell him daddy says hi. :)

he won't take well to being fixed. we never do.
LMAO :rofl: . Wait are you saying that your fixed? Im sorry to here that bro!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i was able to fight off my castrators (sp?) through the usage of opposable thumbs. my kin were not so fortunate. :(

Whiskey Steve

Awards
  • Established
Beelzebub actually is a a fictional ability that Christ was accused of having. It is the ability to cast out evil spirits with evil.(cannot actually be done as Christ explained.)

Beelz explain's it better below

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Beelzebub is the patron god of the Philistines in ancient Palestine. He is also identified with the god of Ekron, Baal-Zebub. The term is a deliberate mocking perversion of the Canaanite Baal-Zebul ("Prince Baal"), one of the standard titles of the god Baal. In the Bible, Beelzebub is the prince of evil spirits and in Milton's 'Paradise Lost' he is Satan's chief lieutenant. He is also called 'Lord of the Flies', derived from the Hebrew "Baal-Zevuv".

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
beelzebub - slow witted, inbred large mammal from the back woods of virginia, known for funny jokes and pungent, offense odors

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
beelzebub - slow witted, inbred large mammal from the back woods of virginia, known for funny jokes and pungent, offense odors
Uh oh...:duel: :lol:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
don't mind glen, he's still mad about that height thing.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Now that we know Beelz sired a bambino, we'll see if he is man enough to pay child support.

BTW, do you even remember what your baby's momma looks like :think: Could it have been from that drunken B-Day night at the bar????

:duel:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now that we know Beelz sired a bambino, we'll see if he is man enough to pay child support.

BTW, do you even remember what your baby's momma looks like :think: Could it have been from that drunken B-Day night at the bar????

Hahahahahah...

Im waiting for the calves joke from glen...Waiting...tick tock...tick tock.. :rofl:

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Hahahahahah...

Im waiting for the calves joke from glen...Waiting...tick tock...tick tock.. :rofl:
What are you talking about? Glen's calves are just as tiny. Glen busting on Beelze about his calves is like Beelze busting on Kywcke about his gayness.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Hahahahahah...

that's not really an area i can joke about with beelze without getting the exact same in return haha

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of calves, where in the hell is Exnilino?

(He of the "I have huge calves and I never train them" crowd.)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
that's not really an area i can joke about with beelze without getting the exact same in return haha
**** it glen, from now on, we both have huge calves like everyone else 'claims' to. we don't have to show pics, much like the rest.

wait......wait........yup, they're 19.5". just like that.

as for ex, i killed him and ate his calves in hopes of some sort of genetic transfer, much like a black widow....minus the mating part.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:frustrate :( Now i feel retarded, thanks guys! lol j/k. Nah i just remember Beelze and Glen doing back and forth and one thing i remeber is glen dissin on beelze calves, but beelze brought it back up that glen had just as bad calves. Something to that sort.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
as for ex, i killed him and ate his calves in hopes of some sort of genetic transfer, much like a black widow....minus the mating part.
I'd let you eat my brain if I thought it would help. :lol:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I'd let you eat my brain if I thought it would help. :lol:
don't see it helping much. lack of quantity and quality.

and yeah 3clipse, that **** has been going on since glen joined the board. once he admitted to the same problem, it's been relentless attacks ever since. however, once i found out he was 4' 2" tall, i had a whole new bag of laughs. :trout:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahahah how tall is Glen? I never really found out i guess. Crossing into enemy territory with that question? Hehhehe

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
nah, i need more friendlies on my side :)

as for his true height. it remains to be seen. i believe my estimate to be true and correct, lol.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nah, i need more friendlies on my side :)

as for his true height. it remains to be seen. i believe my estimate to be true and correct, lol.

Hahaha swole midget on the loose! Wheres the circus hes supposed to be at? Freak show? Just kidding glen!! :)

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
205lbs at 4'2 is pretty scary .. let me tell you :)

haha i'm 5'8 .. almost 5'9 :) still hoping for that next .. er should i say first growth spurt haha

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

haha i'm 5'8 .. almost 5'9 :) still hoping for that next .. er should i say first growth spurt haha
Haha im taller then you, but not by much! Did you weigh 205 in ur avvy? If not how much did you weigh?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
she wants a beez all for herself. i understand but it's just not possible, nate has already spoken for me.

kwyck would not be pleased.

hey glen, does this thread make the top 5?

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
she wants a beez all for herself. i understand but it's just not possible, nate has already spoken for me.

kwyck would not be pleased.

hey glen, does this thread make the top 5?
Im guessing the top 5 most useless, pointless ever posted? I am so proud, it was started by myself and has exceded all expectations!:woohoo:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yup, i give it #3 on the list. usually it starts off with a completely unrelated topic and forms into some kinda perverted homosexual tendencies animalistic insult thread.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i think 3 is a realistic ranking for this trade .. gets the glenihan stamp of approval

i was around 193-95 in my avatar

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established

You should feel good glen, you're taller than someone:D ...I'm only 5'6":( . But I'm also built like Lee Priest...the offseason Lee Priest from the Muscle-Hype ads. But my arms are still a foot longer than Lee's are, so my arms don't look as big as his...Damn you Lee Priest!:nutkick:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
damn, got some shorties up in this piece, lol.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Beelze

I feel like such a man-whore, well that's another issue. But everytime I try to give you more rep points, it says I have to "spread it around." I didn't even realize I was such Beelze whore that my computer had to tell me to go get it on elsewhere. Big Pete, look out!!

And Glen-- Grow up!!

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
yup, i give it #3 on the list. usually it starts off with a completely unrelated topic and forms into some kinda perverted homosexual tendencies animalistic insult thread.
I guess we are getting to the homosexual point now arent we!

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
That is what I was refering to, just mentioning the previously posted admission of him bieng a homo!