What do you want for Christmas?

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
Back story-

My family doesn't celebrate Christmas as most folks do (we're Indian, dot not feather..) and well my parents give my sister and I a cash present instead. As goes with everyone in my family. Oh, and they give it to us randomly, as for example, today- Dec. 16...

Anyhow, I was wondering what to do with it. Save it, spend it- buy some supps, so many decisions.

So I'm taking a survey- what do you want for Christmas?

I thought about those adjustable dumbbells- but they only go up to 50 lbs.. :blink:

tattoopierced1

I want Bobo's bulking plan...we'll see how much $$ I have left over after my gym membership is up..... *keeps fingers crossed*

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I want Bobo's bulking plan...we'll see how much $$ I have left over after my gym membership is up..... *keeps fingers crossed*
Haha, bump to that. I'm getting it anyway, only not sure yet if I'll start januari or februari :woohoo:

tattoopierced1

if i get even close to that amount needed, then I'm gonna start in Mid Jan. as long as he is still accepting clients... If I dont get enough $$, then I'm gonna save it and put back $20 per week until I can afford it....

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just had a 90 minute nap.. Sweetness.. :yawn:

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
i think i'll take BoBo.. my roommate at school got one of those new fancy xbox 360s and said he prolly should have waited till some of the bugs got fixed :nutkick:

delta314

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to have peace throughout the world. If I can't have that, I'd like a new 21 year old beautiful blonde girlfriend.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
ill take the xbox 360 scince i dont have one:duel:

if i didnt have either of them then it would definatley be Bobo.

get ripped(doesnt happen overnight) or play games( CAN happen overnight)

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
i would be perfectly sufficed should my old lady go on to this site and get me my AM hoodie and shirt.

Although, i suppose a lifetime supply of test, tren, GH, and IGF-1 would be nice :blink:

Now that I've said that im going to go clean up the mess i just made in my jeans thinking about that:icon_lol:

regards,
COTC

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i'm buying myself a new guitar; other than that not much

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'd like Jessica Simpson and Jamie Bergman (I posted Jamie in my pics thread in the Adult section).

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I want a Boss GS-10 for my guitar and a giant stuffed rhinoceros. And some lab equipment. Some clothes, God of War for my PS2, and a Korg Z1 synthesizer. And a gift certificate to Nutraplanet:D

BV

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
a new purse...new car....new puppy....an acceptance to my program (dental hygiene)....

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I want some candy and a gun that shoots.

Actually, I asked my mom for a waffle iron. That's what I'm really looking forward to!

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Isn't it better to give then to recieve. Selfish bastards. I am ashamed of you all. I should GIVE you all a great big ass kicking, but tis the season right.

:D

Quite frankly, I ask for nothing. I figure the money I spend on myself during the year is quite enough (which isn't much). Anyways, I usually get money from my family which I think is the best gift of all.

delta314

Awards
  • Established
Isn't it better to give then to recieve. Selfish bastards. I am ashamed of you all. I should GIVE you all a great big ass kicking, but tis the season right.

:D

Quite frankly, I ask for nothing. I figure the money I spend on myself during the year is quite enough (which isn't much). Anyways, I usually get money from my family which I think is the best gift of all.
ok, then I want to give some beautiful 21 year old blonde goddess me for Christmas.....(see, I'm a giver)

jblaze22

Board Supporter
Awards
all i want for christmas is my two front teeth.

delta314

Awards
  • Established
all i want for christmas is my two front teeth.
Jeez man, you're 22 years old!!! Where the heck are your two front teeth??? (you haven't been smartin off at the gym, have you?):trout:

jblaze22

Board Supporter
Awards
Jeez man, you're 22 years old!!! Where the heck are your two front teeth??? (you haven't been smartin off at the gym, have you?):trout:
You wouldn't believe me if i told you. :twisted:

But in actuality, i wanted a tempurpedic bed (pimp as hell) because my bed now has gone through my escapades for 4 years now and seems to be getting tired.

And a leather jacket.. i always wanted one of those but never got around to it.

delta314

Awards
  • Established
I just bought my wife a leather jacket for Christmas. She wanted one so she would look cool riding on the back of my Harley.