Thought this was funny...

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, now I gotta stand back as the political groups see this and comence a prick-waving contest.. :run:

:toofunny:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I know what you mean...that post hit my inbox at work as a foward from one of my friends...imagine how many people are either laughing or pissed off right now:D

I wonder who hacked the White House's web site and made 'Failure' show up in the metadata:)

BV

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I know what you mean...that post hit my inbox at work as a foward from one of my friends...imagine how many people are either laughing or pissed off right now:D

I wonder who hacked the White House's web site and made 'Failure' show up in the metadata:)

BV
Old news. All you have to do for Google to do that is have enough other sites link to a certain site with a keyword association. It's kind of cool because it doesn't require hacking.

Whether Bush is a failure or not I leave to others, because that's subjective. At this point I wouldn't mind shooting him in the head myself.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Old news. All you have to do for Google to do that is have enough other sites link to a certain site with a keyword association. It's kind of cool because it doesn't require hacking.
You learn something new everyday around here:)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
one of the older ones that i remember:
type in 'french military victories', click i'm feeling lucky, lol.

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bee,

funny ****

'french military victories' "did you mean french military defeats?"

hah

shct