New to the board - saying my hellos.

nick500

Awards
Hi people, i'm Nick from Bristol, UK.

Currently studying at university but very into my bodybuilding. I'm a Mod over at www.musclechat.co.uk, and my stats are:

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 14 stone 6 (202lbs) @ ~ 14% BF
Currently bulking
Lifts: Bench 140kg (~310lbs) for 3 reps
Deadlift 200kg (440lbs) for 1 rep
+others I can't be bothered to mention!

I'm currently on day 16 of a superdrol cycle (the second one i've done and the second cycle i've ever done too), started at 13 stone 12 (196lbs).

Aiming for 16 stone mark around easter 2006, then to get ripped for the summer.

Hope to learn further from this board and hopefully spread what I have already learnt to other members.

Cheers

Nick

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Hi people, i'm Nick from Bristol, UK.

Currently studying at university but very into my bodybuilding. I'm a Mod over at www.musclechat.co.uk, and my stats are:

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 14 stone 6 (202lbs) @ ~ 14% BF
Currently bulking
Lifts: Bench 140kg (~310lbs) for 3 reps
Deadlift 200kg (440lbs) for 1 rep
+others I can't be bothered to mention!

I'm currently on day 16 of a superdrol cycle (the second one i've done and the second cycle i've ever done too), started at 13 stone 12 (196lbs).

Aiming for 16 stone mark around easter 2006, then to get ripped for the summer.

Hope to learn further from this board and hopefully spread what I have already learnt to other members.

Cheers

Nick
:welcome: Stick around for a while, there's a lot of good people around here.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
welcome to AM

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Welcome. At your age, I hope you consider really minimizing use of heavy anabolics to let your body effectively use the natural test you are blessed with at the age of 21. You look like a serious BB'er, and you'll find no better place to exchange good info.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the board brother, glad to have you here. Look around and make sure you read the board rules which being a mod I"m sure you would do. Take care, J

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
Hey welcome to AM this is a great site. There are a lot of intelligent people on here. You can learn alot here.

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
welcome mate-