Help a bro out

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hya what's up folks.
I usaualy don't ask for help in non-anabolic issues (hehe, except on how to trim my boys)

here's the deal... some exposition

I have two friends, about the same age as mine. we are all singles, and me and one of them just brokeup serious long term relationhships(lets call him joe and the other friend who is single all the time lets call ken) ... Me and Joe train and look good and much younger than our age. before our relationhsips we realy had no trouble picking up girls, although we are both not the one night stand type. nowadays all of us 3 go out together to hook up with chicks and have a good time and live the single life, since we realy forgot how to do it.

So... Me and Joe are out in the market, and you know, want to hook up with some female comapnionship, to get over it, to meet up new people (we have relatively no other friends) and ofcourse... to have some fun. So we went out of the market when we were yong and going at young hotties, and now we are older, 30 and 29, and this kinda confuses us both in a way, because we still want to hook up with 20 something chicks. we keep joking about how we should go out to college bars, and find some hot co-eds (but didn't do it) and we joke on how most women our age are stackups or locked on wedding and kids.

So Joe hooks up with this girl in a pub. she is HAWT. man, even if I wasn't two months since my breakup and still going without booty like I am now I would have to say she is amazing and her body is also amazing. a catch. so they talk briefly and he takes her phonenumber.

he calls her later, that week, and he asks her out on a date. now, she asks him if he knows how old is she, because maybe he wouldn't wanna go out with her if he knew. (they both didn't know each others age. she probably thinks he's 22-23 because that's what everyone gives him, and he's 29. she looked early twenties to me, maybe a junior in college) so he asks her age and she says she just turned sixteen(what the hell was she doing in a pickup bar?) he is left speechless, says he has someone on the other line and will cal her back and hangs up

So Joe tells me and our other friend, Ken. he is realy baffled by the situation...so much so he thinks she may be shitting him, teasing, testing or god knows what.
Me and Ken's intiail reaction was "don't go there man, there's enough pussy in the world, even though she's extremley buetifull, its not worth the trouble". Joe on the other hand is saying that she is of a legal age in this state, she was in a pickup bar, she didn't ask for his age and he REALY likes her, not just her body.

So my other friend(Ken) is realy adamant against it(no real reason besides that its "wrong"), but I realy don't know what to tell him. maybe its not such a big a deal after all. it realy got me thinking, I mean I don't know what would I have done if I were him. I mean they drunk together in a pub damnit, the girl wants to go out with him, she's legal and extemley hot, they look the same age both of them and on the other hands all my instincts say its wrong. somehow.

is it about that girl's emotional maturity? damnit if that was the case I know some girls who shouldnt be having sex, ever. should the guy who has a vested interest here start to judge if she is mature enough to make a descision? to me its obvious that she has hooked up in sleeze bars before and that she had plenty of sex, just by the looks of her, but maybe I'm wrong, and that doesn't validate anything anyway. another thing is that Joe is not the kind of guy that needs this, he can get a chick any day or at least could before he had a GF, he's so not what I would think of as an older guy who dates a teenager. but when I say to him: "what the the hell would you do with her? go to the mall?" I'm feeling prejeduiced on one hand but pratical on the other. we don't talk about the obvious, what every guy thinks, that she looks like an amazing ****, and who gives a **** about what happens afterward, I haven't heard of a relationship at 29 and 16 (unless you're Hugh Hefner). I don't blame her for flirting. we all know girls like attention, and teenage girls like attention from twenty something guys. that's the game.

So what do you think I should tell Joe, and do you have your own age barrier regardless of state age of consent and regardless of how much you like the girl or want to have sex with her? he still didn't call her back allthough she called him once and left a message (been one day since they spoke)

PS if it isn't obvious my boy is a class act in terms of how he treats girls. he is definitely not a sleezaball.

help a brother (and his brother) out...

Last edited:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Personally I would leave that alone way way fast..

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I'd tell him to go for it, you ain't getting any younger, pursue the avaliable oppurtunities but be discrete, avoid contact with friends and especially the family of the girl.

My opinion, you'll regret the ones that got away a lot more than the ones you did when you get older.

Morality is not that high on my list of values, if I could be young again, I'd be a rock star, money for nothing and chicks for free.

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
I'd have to agree w/ Matthew. Sure, 16 might be legal where you live, but you think her daddy at home cleaning his rifles thinks his 16 y/o daughter is legal?

Tell your bro to be honest w/ her & explain that 16 is just too young.. Hell, she's not even out of High School yet!!

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
run away quickly.. girls at that age are so emotionally unstable and their levels of maturity are NOTHING compared to what they will be in a few years .. and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING compared to a 30 year old dude

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
She's almost half his age I'd definitely say look for other girls

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
run away quickly.. girls at that age are so emotionally unstable and their levels of maturity are NOTHING compared to what they will be in a few years .. and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING compared to a 30 year old dude
Very true. Maturity will be an issue quick. Damn does your 30 year old friend want to go to homecoming and prom. Help him to think of these things. They WILL be issues.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
How about he look for a WOMAN over 18y/o.

What can a thirty something man and a teenage girl have in common????? The only thing he is looking to get from this "girl" is sex.

In my book I classified sexual contact with someone under 18y/0 as a crime and I view the adult male as a rapist.

I don't have any kids but if I had a 16y/o daughter and your friend came to my door to take my baby girl on a date>>>>>:numbered:

You get the picture.

She's almost half his age I'd definitely say look for other girls

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think I agree with you guys, and don't get it wrong, the guy is a class act and would never even think of hitting on her of he knew her age.

anyway its his call, I'm sure he will do the right thing, if something funny happens Ill let you know

PS what is your line? 40 Year olds here qould you go out with a 20 year old? I hear it does happen but never saw it...

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Well, I go out with twenty something’s all the time because they are the only ones that can keep up with me.

I don't do lines because it kind of silly. I take the direct approach. First, I start off with, hi my name is Tony and your name is........ And I tell her I'm going to sit here and get to know her and I break out with a smile {I have str8 white teeth}......it's all butter from there.

Females love when a guy show 100% attention towards her and they love when you give them that eye contact. They also love a man that can make them laugh. If you have the moves on the dance floor...you are guaranteed to get her number before you leave out that door or she might be leaving out the door with you. ;)

I think I agree with you guys, and don't get it wrong, the guy is a class act and would never even think of hitting on her of he knew her age.

anyway its his call, I'm sure he will do the right thing, if something funny happens Ill let you know

PS what is your line? 40 Year olds here qould you go out with a 20 year old? I hear it does happen but never saw it...