Advocare?

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
I fell into the pyradmid shceme of Advocare earlier this year :frustrate , but ended up leaving it behind. I still have a "lifetime membership" with them (the $50 I paid for the kit of bullshit to sell their product). Anyhow, I never really got into the products. Just wanted to get an opinion on their line. My roommate buys some of their stuff but he doesn't really say much abt it when I ask. Then again he's a jackass..

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I fell into the pyradmid shceme of Advocare earlier this year :frustrate , but ended up leaving it behind. I still have a "lifetime membership" with them (the $50 I paid for the kit of bullshit to sell their product). Anyhow, I never really got into the products. Just wanted to get an opinion on their line. My roommate buys some of their stuff but he doesn't really say much abt it when I ask. Then again he's a jackass..
After looking at their site and seeing some of the ingredient lists, it seems as if they're just over priced bunk supplements. Your money would be better spent elsewhere either at a board supporters store or Bulk Nutrition.

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the heads up.